[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I buy a LEGIT EZ-Flash IV?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1457575750907.jpg (117 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457575750907.jpg
117 KB, 500x500
No china man scam sites, i'm from europe btw
>>
>made for chinese market
>No china man scam sites

educate yourself cuck
>>>/g/53392322
>>
try 2006
>>
>>330293750
>made for chinese market
Do you have autism? They are made for every fucking market you moron

And none of these chinese sites even accepts my credit card not that they look trustworthy
>>
>>330292434
send money my paypal no scam legit and comes in 75 days from chinapost
>>
>>330292434
I just got one like a month ago. Every site looked like a dodgy chinese scam site so I just took the plunge and picked the cheapest one that didn't have people complaining about them on google http://www.gatewayultra.com/ezflash-iv.html

Took over a month to get here (australia) but it works and there were no issues and so far no stolen credit card details. Just pick a site that looks semi legit and hope that you can sort it out with your credit card company if your details are compromised ^^
But nah this site was fine for me
>>
>>330293893
there haven't been 'real' ezflash or r4 carts since like 2009, anon.
best bet for a 'legit' cart is a BD mini, which uses minisd and is kinda gay.
if you don't mind dealing with the chinks(which you shouldn't they are the only ones still churning out these kind of thing) hit up dealextreme, or alibaba.
>>
Check craigslist if your in a bigger city.
I see these all the time in phoenix
>>
>>330294102
gateway is a legit site for the 3ds stuff, but the ds/gb shit isn't legit.
>>
>>330294286
That's kind of why I trusted them because I got my gateway 3ds through them and it was fine. But my ez flash iv seems legit and it works and I can take pics. Don't see what you mean by not legit, just took a long time to get here from chinaland
>>
File: BJ-Hunnicut-MASH.jpg (43 KB, 377x502) Image search: [Google]
BJ-Hunnicut-MASH.jpg
43 KB, 377x502
I bought one off ebay.

It was 20 bucks more than the chinese one but it was shipped from usa so I could care less.
>>
I've bought 4 or 5 flashcards and all of them have given me no trouble.
Just use GBAtemp, they're spot on with shit like this.
>>
>>330294102
Tried to order from this site the funny thing is they don't accept my credit card for whatever reason even though it's a legit german visa card...
>>
>>330294735
I used a mastercard but that's strange. Soz m8
>>
Realhotstuff is where I got most of my gray market console stuff from, they're US based iirc and their stuff got here quick and shipped for free even though I live in Hawaii where it usually takes twice as long and costs twice as much in shipping.
>>
>>330294604
>i could care less
It's I couldn't care less you faggot
>>
File: burger.jpg (167 KB, 637x901) Image search: [Google]
burger.jpg
167 KB, 637x901
>>330296553
Sorry. Japanese was my first language.
>>
>>330294481
show some pics you shill
>>
>>330295245
Got my DSTwo from there as well with no issue, after hearing it repeatedly recommended here on /v/. Use this site, OP.
>>
>>330295245
>>330297289
No more flash cards there.
Supposedly they have them on their hong kong site though. Seems bullshit though.
>>
>>330297916
To note: The .hk site won't load for me. Seems like a bad sign.
>>
>>330292434
Amazon literally has one, with prime.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ALF0BKM/ref=s9_simh_gw_g147_i2_r?ie=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=1RA8Y7WRFRHCR9V15WV6&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2079475242&pf_rd_i=desktop
like I thought amazon didnt allow flashcarts
>>
is this for gba? i bought one for my gba and it was white/clearish and the website was weird but I went for it and paid around 30 bucks
>>
>>330299713
>60 dollars
Fuck, I can't justify the price of that with all the time I have for playing vidya
>>
>buy one back in 2011
>refuses to copy GBA games from microSD to the cartridge after a month, literally unusable
>rumble feature is awful, just makes a loud buzzing sound
money well wasted
>>
>>330301992
nvm I was mistaken, mine is the EZ Flash V
>>
>>330292434
just wait till new GBA Everdrive which is in development.
>>
File: we'll show him.png (441 KB, 812x548) Image search: [Google]
we'll show him.png
441 KB, 812x548
>buy one off ebay for decent price
>fucking mexican that sold it to me failed to mention that the internal battery was dead
>I'm too much of a chimp to solder stuff properly
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.