[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So uh I bought this game. What should I put my points and augments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: dexhr.png (3 MB, 1405x2194) Image search: [Google]
dexhr.png
3 MB, 1405x2194
So uh I bought this game. What should I put my points and augments into? What weapons are worth using? I'm very dumb so please tell me how to play this game.
>>
Put your points into the uninstall wizard augment, you'll need it soon
>>
>>330291958
Social enhancement first, then battery recharge. then a lot of hacking points
>>
Use a silenced pistol to stealth modo

Put points into hacking if you want to run around and be a completionist, you get a return on Xp with it.

Typhoon is better than it looks, ammo might be a pain though
>>
>>330292107
this
>>
>>330292104
Why don't you like it?
>>330292107
Charisma, Mana and hacking ok got it.
>>330292123
Is running and gunning shit?
>>
The battery capacity upgrades are not as important as the recharge rate upgrades since only the first battery has recharge capabilities
>>
>>330291958
put points in chest augments then typhoon

no need to put points in hacking, inventory.
Energy is useless

for weapons, save for P.E.P.S. and Plasma
>>
>>330292320
stealth is a way better option. its more fun and gives you more XP
>>
>>330291958
Non-Lethal, Stealth is your only option.
You only got Stealth or Weapons. Gunplay sucks, so there you go.

Right off the bat breaking walls is useless because you will alert everyone near, and sometimes kill a person and you won't get the XP bonuses, also there is only ONE instance mid game where breaking a wall is somewhat useful but not necessary, it creates a shortcut, and nothing you could had not done by using tranquilizers.

The fucking tranquilizer rifle is OP.

After Detroit nothing you pick matters and you will have enough points for everything.
>>
Nonlethel stealth was my first run and its great.
>>
>>330292553
stealth is boring
be a true post-human and kill everything
>>
>>330292320
>Is running and gunning shit?
Totally.
Stealth, Non-Lethal, and Hacking.
>>
Two playthroughs Op. First on should be nonleathel stealth. Next run do a no fucks given run and be an asshole in everyway. Be creative.
>>
>>330292123
>>330292553
>>330292703
>>330292721
But what about bosses? How can stealth be useful against them?
>>
File: 1307302877213.jpg (45 KB, 419x440) Image search: [Google]
1307302877213.jpg
45 KB, 419x440
>I'm very dumb so please tell me how to play this game
>actually provide real tips

once upon a time nobody would have acknowledge such levels of shit

feels like reddit

i'm done
>>
>>330293228
Its not. Thats why the bosses are the weakest parts of this game. Just carry a pistol for them. Upgrade it along the way.
>>
>>330293228
In the directors cut, there is a way to stealth bosses. not in vanilla though
>>
swimming
>>
don't be a non lethal cuntfaggot on your first playthrough

try to have fun
>>
>>330293532
This. It's very important to put all your points into swimming early on.
>>
>>330291958
spring jump, parachute
double takedown

basically you can do anything you want. but some augs are just useless like the tracking one.
>>
>>330293613
and Environmental Resistance.
>>
>>330293228
>>330293514

There's cheesy ways to beat most of the bosses in the base version. Just remember to keep an upgraded revolver with you. Mines and other explosives could also be a good idea if you can spare the inventory space.
>>
>>330291958
Invisibility
>>
>>330293575
you won't get nearly as many upgrade points so your character will be shit and you will miss out on like 50%+ of the content the game offers.

BE A 100% GHOST STEALTHFAG. if the enemy detects you, restart. if you kill/knock out, restart.
>>
>>330293314
go home faggot
maybe you'd like to browse tumblr so you don't get triggered
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.