[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started playing pic related in an attempt to get into the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (928 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
928 KB, 3264x2448
Just started playing pic related in an attempt to get into the SMT series. Pretty good so far, was wondering if there were any other good games in this huge ass series that are worth my time and hard earned dosh
>>
Devil Survivor is the best for newcomers
'''''''''Easy'''''''''and not so fucking edgy
>>
>>330291786
My first SMT was DDS and it was a great starting point. From there, I went to Nocturne, DDS2, and then Raidou. I would highly recommend all the PS2 SMTs as well as Strange Journey and then PQ after you've played both P3 and P4.
>>
>>330291786
Buy Overclocked and restart your game.
>>
All PS2 SMT games are mandatory
>>
File: MetatronSMT2.jpg (67 KB, 500x616) Image search: [Google]
MetatronSMT2.jpg
67 KB, 500x616
>>330292268
>not so fucking edgy
i'm pretty sure not responding the Metatron's texts and siding with demons is pretty fucking edgy m8, especially since you can choose to enslave mankind
>>
File: zJcYpuE.png (3 MB, 1600x4491) Image search: [Google]
zJcYpuE.png
3 MB, 1600x4491
>>330291786
>>
>>330292417
I would if I had a 3DS. By the way, is that a worthwhile purchase, or is it a just a meme
>>
>>330293906
it's easily worth it to me, especially with CFW
check the 3DS' library and decide for yourself
>>
>>330291786
You are playing one of the bad ones.

You can buy the best one for cheap on psn. Nocturne. Lucifers call if eu
>>
>>330294379
>Nocturne
>best
Press Turn is all it has. Aside from Press Turn, name one thing it does better than Strange Journey.
>>
>>330292794
Digital Devil 1,2 and Nocturne are available on ps3

Should update since not a lot of people know. And its cheaper
>>
>>330294536
I'll star with everything. Strange Journey gets boring fast
>>
>>330294379
>You are playing one of the bad ones.
nah
>You can buy the best one for cheap on psn.
Strange Journey isn't on PSN
>>
>>330294792
Nocturne gets boring as soon as you get to the world map.
>>
>>330294836
>>330294536
I'd rate strange journey pretty low. It had a decent soundtrack, I guess.
>>
>>330294841
If you find Nocturne boring, then maybe SMT isn't the series for you. You might feel more at home with the Etrain faggots
>>
Waiting for the new Persona has me bored, so I've started this series.
Devil survivor games are god, but get the newer ones for the 3DS
Strange Journey is also worth a spin, because its hella fun
All of the PS2 games are really fun, although Raidou 1 isn't always that great.
I haven't played the first two SMTs and I'm working my way through Kyuuyaku, and while it is fun, its probably the least fun I've had with the series. The dungeon crawling in 1 is kinda slow.
I haven't played the Soul Hackers game or IV

They're all really good games, and I can't wait for Final
>>
>>330295218
But I love Strange Journey and Devil Survivor. I tried the Etrian demos, but they never get my attention enough to want the full games. Likewise, I tried Nocturne expecting some amazing experience everyone hypes it up to be, and I guess the atmosphere is neat?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.