[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mind Zero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: mind zero.jpg (36 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
mind zero.jpg
36 KB, 460x215
How is /v/ enjoying Mind Zero now that its on PC? Anyone playing it?
>>
I hope not, it's a terrible game you shouldn't even bother pirating.
>>
>>330284025
But it looks like what you'd get if you crossed Persona and Etrian Odyssey. How can one go wrong?
>>
>>330283774
It released? Goddamn I completely forgot it even existed
>>
>>330284112
dungeons aren't even dungeons, it's just empty hallways with random encounters and nothing else, not even a maze, no gimmicks or anything

combat is braindead even on hard (except maybe for 2 fights)

and it's nothing like persona save for copying a few basic elements that makes it "look" like it
>>
>>330284128
To be fair the devs kind of just put the steam page up all of a sudden and then released it the same day they put it up. Its release was out of nowhere.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/322630/
>>
Fitting for Steam users.
>>
I enjoyed the game on the vita, hope people on pc enjoy it
>>
>>330284259
and story kinda goes nowhere, eventually it seem like it doesn't even know what to do anymore and just has you go fight guy #1 through #I forget from dungeons to dungeons and no happenings to get one girl back, literally "princess is in another castle" tier

then it ends on a cliffhanger
>>
>>330283774
Why the fuck would anyone buy it? It's a literal incomplete game, they ended it halfway through because they ran out of money and hoped it would sell enough for a sequel which it didn't
>>
>>330284259
"basic elements" as in waifus and a school environment?
>>
>>330284112
You know what you get when you cross Persona and Etrian Odyssey?

Persona Q.

Not this shit.
>>
>>330285003
it just has a "persona" like stand, and a similar theme with demons and stuff (do have a school but you don't even go in it, it's just a CG backdrop)

the rest is pretty much nothing like it, certainly no waifu'ing -- the girls are just kinda there with barely any events, just a bit of silly stuff
>>
>>330283774
Are there any non-Sony Vita games that aren't on PC?
>>
>>330284538
>then it ends on a cliffhanger
One that will never have a conclusion either due to poor sales.
>>
>>330285242
So should I just get something like Conception II if I want a persona clone to keep me occupied till 5?
>>
>>330285675
that's pretty bad too, wouldn't recommend -- although still better that than mind zero

if want a dungeon crawler, go play DT2 if haven't yet -- best one to have been released in years (on any platforms)
>>
>>330285675
Conception is garbage.
>>
>>330285675
I found that to be somehow worse than Mind Zero actually
>>
>>330283774
It looked like shovelware when it came out for Vita; doubt it improved
>>
>>330285521
Yes, like a ton
>>
>>330285675
get trails of cold steel
>>
>>330285675
Trails of Cold Steel, now if you want a dungeon crawler go for >>330285825
>>
>>330286202
Cold Steel is shit though.
>>
>>330287619
Just like Persona then.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.