[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: header.jpg?t=1450123296.jpg (52 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1450123296.jpg
52 KB, 460x215
Thoughts on this game?
>>
The only thing fun about it was the coop. And even then the only time I really had fun was doing that one hard boss post-game
>>
First few playthroughs are fine
Then you need to use gibbed
Overall decent game minus burch,lilith and tina.Loot system sucks compared to first one and you have to change guns often,but its okay since most guns from the same manfunctioner are similar.also,going ham with krieg is super fun,not as fun as mobbing with melee zer0 though
>>
GAIGE IS CUTE
>>
I fucking hated tina and I wish my bro roland didn't die. Why couldn't it had been lilith
>>
>>330272449
I didn't bother playing it because the first one was dreadfully boring.
>>
Something makes me keep going back.

I hate the writing but the gameplay just works for me.
>>
Zer0 and Krieg are fun. Otherwise it's a pretty shitty game.
>>
>>330274392
>Implying Gaige isn't fun
>>
I don't know why i feel the need to post these in every borderlands thread but i do
>>
>>330275749
Still can't think of a good haiku
Sorry, i just can't
>>
Pretty fun, fast-paced shooter.

Only thing I didn't like about it was lack of ACTUAL variety in the guns.
>>
File: 54703046_p0.png (526 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
54703046_p0.png
526 KB, 600x848
>>330272449

Fun enough. People who worry about memes in it are just the same kind of offense-sensitive cucks who complain about diversity though. One side of the isle or the other, autism is autism.

Writing was fucking ass though. Even the moments in it that "felt" good while you're playing, you could look at after the fact and go "wait, hold on, that shit doesn't make sense. Where's the fucking internal consistency?"

Gunplay felt generally better in 1, but other than the floaty SMGs, I didn't really hate 2's.
>>
Too many memes for me
>>
>>330272449
Literally "Eeh" the game

Everything just feels so...dull
>>
Borderlands 1 is infinitely superior and I will never forgive Anthony "Faggot" Burch for not only retconning and destroying established lore in BL1, but also tainting the future of the Borderlands franchise. Also the guns were worse in 2.

Fuck you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.