[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So where are the games? All I could find for this thing are /tv/ shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: ps4-hd-wallpapers.jpg (99 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
ps4-hd-wallpapers.jpg
99 KB, 1920x1200
So where are the games? All I could find for this thing are /tv/ shit.
>>
Well then you're obviously looking at thd wrong games.
>>
Currently you only have Bloodborne and remasters. Sony is a lazy Jew, wrapped for three years with a single decent game, which is still a niche game. The Xbox is much better today!
>>
>Literally 1 worthwhile game
>Remasters out the ass
>30fps
>Paid online
Who else fell for the PS4 meme?
>>
>>330275096
Disgaea 5 was great. So it's got 2 decent exclusives now. Would say 3, but they gave Dragon Quest Heroes to PC, after denying the PS3 port.
>>
File: jtc.gif (2 MB, 262x213) Image search: [Google]
jtc.gif
2 MB, 262x213
Don't you retards get tired of memeposting?

Every relevant game of 2016 is on PS4 and about half of them are exclusive to PS4.

People posted this same "nogaemz xDD" ebin meme about PS3 too and it blew the fuck out of the competition in terms of library.

Do you idiots never learn?
>>
>only PS4 game you want to play that's actually out is EDF 4.1
>its rumored to be coming to PC
Maybe I'll buy one once Odin Sphere Leifthrasir is released.
>>
>>330277372
Would help the PS4 a lot if people didn't have to wait nearly 4 years for those games.

>nogaemz
You can tell who's new around here when this meme gets under their skin. 2 possible worthwhile exclusives and a bunch of remasters, ports, and multiplatform games are not 'games'. on /v/.
>>
>>330277716
Well memed kiddo

Current PS4 exclusives:
>Bloodborne + Old Hunters
>Infamous SS
>Until Dawn
>Killzone SF
>Tearaway Unfolded
>Disgaea 5
>Driveclub + Bikes (great game after patches, best looking racing game this generation)
>LBP3
>Resogun
>N++
>MLB The Show
>Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
>EDF 4.1

Upcoming PS4 exclusives (announced titles only):
>Detroit: Become Human
>Ace Combat 7
>Ni No Kuni 2
>Dreams (Tearaway/LBP devs)
>New God of War (mainline title)
>GT Sport
>Gravity Rush 2
>Horizon: Zero Dawn
>Bloodborne sequel (confirmed on official Bloodborne FB page)
>The Last Guardian
>Ratchet and Clank Redux
>Uncharted 4
>Alienation (housemarque)
>Mattterfall (housemarque)
>Rime
>WiLD (from the creator of Rayman)
>13 Sentinels Aegis Rim (Vanillaware)
>Persona 5
>TLoU2 (confirmed by Nolan North)
>GG Xrd Revelator
>Summer Lesson (VR)
>RIGS (VR, MediEvil and Killzone Mercenary devs)
>Unannounced open-world horror game from Sony Bend
>Deep Down
>Ys 8
>Megadimension Neptunia VII
>NIOH (Team Ninja)
>Toukiden 2
>The Tomorrow Children (Pixeljunk devs and SCE Japan)
>Danganronpa 3
>Dragon Quest Builders
>Yakuza 0
>Yakuza 6
>New Valkyria Chronicles
>King of Fighters XIV
>Steins;Gate 0
>Dragon Quest XI
>FFVII Remake
>Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
>NieR Automata
>Star Ocean 5

Also with PC (PS4/PC only)
>Shenmue 3
>Hellblade
>Abzu
>Street Fighter V
>No Man's Sky
>The Witness
>Firewatch

PC exclusives coming to/already on PS4
>Divinity Original Sin
>Overwatch
>Mount and Blade
>Magicka 2
>Cities Skylines
>Wasteland 2
>Crypt the Necrodancer
>DayZ
>Vanishing of Ethan Carter
>KillingFloor 2
>Talos Principle
>Kerbal Space Program
>H1Z1
>Ark Survival Instinct
>The Forest
>>
>>330275096
>The Xbox is much better today!

yeah go buy a machine that they're doing their damndest to turn into a shitty PC whilst they turn PCs into the best way to play Xbone games
>>
>>330277372
This gif will never not remind me of that browser game where you have to steal stuff from John Travolta when he's not looking
>>
File: 1307230885001.png (163 KB, 316x310) Image search: [Google]
1307230885001.png
163 KB, 316x310
>>330277895
Not to nitpick, but some of those aren't technically PS4 exclusives. Sony exclusives, sure, but not PS4.

Ys 8, Persona 5, Xrd Revelator, and Star Ocean 5 are getting either PS3 or Vita ports. Hell, we just learned that Ys 8's Vita version is coming out first while the PS4 version is getting delayed, likely to 2017.
>>
>>330277895
>>Bloodborne sequel (confirmed on official Bloodborne FB page)
Where
>>
>>330277895
I can never decide if these post are helping or harming.

While the upcoming titles are impressive and I'm looking forward to a few myself, they're still not out or anywhere near it. The current library for a system with so many sales and having been out so long is pretty depressing.
>>
>>330277895
just the fact u have the pasta shows the butthurt
>>
>>330278597
>The current library for a system with so many sales and having been out so long is pretty depressing

People always say this shit, but literally what does PS4 not have that the other platforms do? Memetale? XCOM2 (which is coming later to PS4)?

If you think PS4 has a disappointing library, then it's the gaming industry as a whole, not the fucking PS4.
>>
File: games.jpg (2 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
games.jpg
2 MB, 4320x2432
:3
>>
File: 1441420927990.png (362 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1441420927990.png
362 KB, 700x700
>>330277895
>Upcoming PS4 exclusives (announced titles only):
>Megadimension Neptunia VII

How old is this list?
>>
File: 2016-03-04 22.26.48.jpg (903 KB, 1676x2981) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-04 22.26.48.jpg
903 KB, 1676x2981
I found plenty to play
>>
>>330279013
>EDF 4.1
>dat reversible cover
I'm so tempted to buy this but I want to wait for the price to go down
>>
>>330278889
The Xbone has an even more depressing library and I could list exclusives that I've enjoyed on other platforms, including the Vita, but that just comes down to taste. Overall, the current generation has sucked, but that doesn't mean it's alright for the PS4, the highest selling console this generation, to slack and shovel ports and remasters at it's owners while holding off on games for years.
>>
>>330279105
some faggot has been spamming it for almost 3 years
>>
>>330279271
It gets the same games as PC and Xbone plus exclusives. Just admit you're a jaded faggot who no longer enjoys gaming.
>>
>>330277895

what a time to be alive...woah

but you're missing 1 critical game

Chrono Trigger 2.0 (Project Setsuna)

HOYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>330277895
>cities skylines coming to ps4

lol yeah right
>>
>>330278889
>People always say this shit

PS1,PS2,N64,GC,Wii,xbox and 360 all had a fucking great launch list. PS3 list was corrected after a year at least.

PS4 is a fucking joke. You literally buy a bundle of hype full of nothing and an expansive Netflix machine. If there's so many great games comming this year, then you should have buy this current year at the very least.

At least PC have HUNDRED of indie trash and pc ports that we can digest trough the year because lack of really good games. Plus there are some fucking great indie games out there.

I won't even talk about xbone (I don't know a sinle person who have it)
>>
>>330279590
>jaded faggot who no longer enjoys gaming
Would be true if I didn't own everything except an Xbone and played video games.

When asked "Was the PS4 worth it?" I always it's not yet if you own a PS3 or decent PC because a majority of its library is readily available on them, often a lot cheaper.

As I said, there's stuff coming to the PS4 I'm looking forward too, but also as >>330279708
put it, a lot of those games coming should have already been out.
>>
>>330277895

I have a PS4 and I only have 3 games in it. Bloodborne, Disgaea 5 and SFV. I'm still thinking if its worth it but I think so since I have so many hours logged in at SFV.

>tfw I had an good Ken in SF4 but gutter trash Ken in SFV

fml
>>
File: PS2launchList.jpg (644 KB, 2376x2100) Image search: [Google]
PS2launchList.jpg
644 KB, 2376x2100
>>330279967
>a lot of those games coming should have already been out.

Yes this is the problem.

Now this is a launch list !
>>
>>330279967
And a PC isn't worth it if you have a PS4 unless you're a /g/ fag.

There's a huge overlap between all of the systems, you're just a jaded faggot like I said.
>>
>>330276574
right here senpai
>tfw bought a $400 netflix machine
>>
>>330280419
>all third party games

It gets those exact same games, they are just on more to one platform because third party exclusives aren't really common anymore, on any system.
>>
>>330280591
Well yeah, if you already bought a PS4 then you really wouldn't need a PC for gaming, but a PC is useful for more than just playing games. I also don't know many people who don't have a PC they can easily upgrade for a couple hundred and avoid buying a console.
>>
File: CE65CFXUkAE4t9X-1.jpg (58 KB, 322x323) Image search: [Google]
CE65CFXUkAE4t9X-1.jpg
58 KB, 322x323
>>330279708
>PS3 list was corrected after a year at least.
>>
>>330276574
Me.

I use it for Lego Dimensions and EDF 4.1.

Also DQ heroes.
>>
File: where.jpg (111 KB, 866x1300) Image search: [Google]
where.jpg
111 KB, 866x1300
>/v/ where are the dang games? i don't see em anywhere lol
>>
>>330282682

>/v/ where are the games?
>posts games
>waaaah its only remakes rehashes bloodborne not exclusive PS4 has no gaems Sonyniggers btfo

fucking /v/
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.