[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>3 games I desire >3 systems for which they belong >money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>3 games I desire
>3 systems for which they belong
>money provided for one and one alone

At this point I've just avoided getting any new system cause I can't make my mind up. each one has 4 or 5 exclusive games that I really want but there's no way I can justify buying them all

Anyone else feel the same?
>>
>>330270014
First and third are pretty much movies, just watch a playthrough on youtube and it will be basically the same shit.
>>
>>330270142
>movies
>>
Buy a refurbished WiiU and the 20$ 3D World coming out. Save the rest of the money and by the time you're done with 3D world you'll have enough for the PS4
>>
Most xbone games are coming to pc so you don't have to worry about that , sunset overdrive is mediocre anyway

Bloodborne is legitimately great, the other ps4 exclusives not as much

I honestly would say get a wiiu, it's got the best exclusives though no one knows what the nx will bring, it could have backward compatibility
>>
>>330270014
Sunset Overdrive has no replayability, just got play 3D land on a 3DS and for Bloodborne just play any other fucking souls game
>>
>>330270396
3D land is nowhere near as good as 3D world.
>>
>>330270014
>sunset memedrive

even hardcore xboners forgot about that game OP
>>
I'll tell you right now that Sunset Overdrive is not at all worth the money.
>>
>>330270480
that may be but it's not worth buying a Wii U over
>>
If you already own all 3 consoles I would rate
1. Bloodborne
2. 3D World
3. Sunset Overdrive

If you don't own any of the consoles, get a Wii U if you enjoy Nintendo games, if not, get a PS4. Get an Xbone only if like 90% of your bros have xbones. Even then I wouldnt recommend.
>>
>>330270014
I'm a Wii U owner, so I'll tell you to get a Wii U for Super Mario 3D World.
PS4 owners will tell you to get a PS4 for Bloodborne.
XBone owners won't tell you to get an Xbone for Sunset Overdrive because Xbots don't exist on /v/.
>>
>>330270014
WiiU is objectively the best console to own if you already have a PC. It has the most exclusives by a longshot.

As someone who owns all 3, SO is shit, SM3DW is great and has a great soundtrack, and BB is fun if you like Souls games
>>
>>330270142
>Bloodborne
>movie
>>
I bought a PS4 last November and I just got a wiiu with bayo 2 and I can tell you get both the wiiu and the ps4
>>
>>330272187
I can only watch it on Youtube, so it's just a movie for me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.