[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch is a fucking joke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (214 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
214 KB, 1920x1080
Overwatch is a fucking joke

Today I got banned for "hacking".

Why are fat autistic novas allowed into Overwatch if they don't know anything about being good at the game?

And whose retarded idea it was to not include voice chat into overwatch demos?

HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO JUDGE DEMOS WITHOUT THE FUCKING VOICE CHAT??

If teammate tells me there's a guy running banana right now I will stop doing whatever I'm doing and start scoping banana. But on the overwatch demo it looks like I got that info out of nowhere.
This is simply pathetic

I'm not even going to waste my time appealing for unban because I know those fucking obese autists don't give a shit.

Here's the game I think I got reported for because I was doing good and enemy team was butthurt as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s0wMujMCK8&feature=youtu.be
>>
still shilling your channel faggot
>>
>>330264824
You took a risk by being a smurfing faggot. Next time, try taking on people of your own skill you little bitch.
>>
>>330265227
1st off smurfing isnt bannable 2nd that's LE faggot
>>
>>330265341
It should and it doesnt matter what skill bracket. Yes, community run judgement systems are flawed. Fuck off now.
>>
>waaaaaaah i hacked and got banned FUCK VALVE
kill yourself you child
>>
CSGO is a joke OP.
>>
>>330265657
you're the problem
>>
lmao nice fucking spray kid
>>
>>330265849
ik it's shit yet i still got banned somehow
>>
what's funny is that you're fucking bad
how they end up thinking a shitter like you is hacking?
>>
File: dinonigga.png (113 KB, 364x336) Image search: [Google]
dinonigga.png
113 KB, 364x336
I'm not even gonna watch your video because I don't give a fuck about your blog, but I just love how passive-aggressive people get when they get what's coming for them, to the point where they come to an anonymous imageboard to post their "x is a joke" video.
>>
>>330266715
cause overwatch is full of silvers who think people like me are hacking
>>
>>330266715
as op mentioned the fact that they dont hear voice chat while reviewing demos is fucking ridiculous

it could look like you're walling because you set up scoping when they're coming but in reality you just got info from your teammate
>>
File: 1455429307657.jpg (36 KB, 332x327) Image search: [Google]
1455429307657.jpg
36 KB, 332x327
>>330264824
>that part at 0:35
yeah absolutely not hacking family
>>
>>330267180
i dont know what you think looks off about that because it was pretty normal but if you're talking about what I think you're talking about it's the demo lag and it's common when watching demos
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.