[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Destroy, Control, Synthesis. What is the right choice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Never Forget.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Never Forget.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
Focus on the Pros and Cons of the choices rather than the bullshit conclusion to a trilogy.
>>
>>330262304

Control of course.

Synthesis is almost a reasonable choice but due to the risk of failure I consider it foolish as Destroy.
>>
>>330262452
Anon, I hope you kick your balls on your way out the thread.
>>
>>330263029

What why? Are the idiot who chose Destroy?
>>
>>330262304
destroy, it's the only one that has extra content and it fits the speech femshep gives for that Andromeda trailer that's trying to be like interstellar
it also makes femshep Canon apparently.
>>
>>330262304
>Blue
Pros:
- Elegant
- Calm
- Refined
Cons:
- Cold

>Green
Pros:
- Lively
- Easy on the eyes
Cons:
- Not as pretty as blue

>Red
Pros:
-
Cons:
- Shit color all around
>>
Synth.
>>
>>330263496

>Red
>Shit

fuck off jedi scum
>>
>>330262304
I'm colorblind, what are the differences again?
>>
>>330263496
Virgins hate red. They have no idea what passion feels like. Just blue.
>>
>>330263104
It is my understanding that you believed in jerking off... The illusive man
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
18 KB, 480x360
reminder that bio ware was trying to trick you into thinking that red is bad and blue is good in the final choice.
green is obviously the worst option.
>>
Destroy would have been the best if it didnt destroy all synthetic life. Im not sure how a death ray targeted for Reapers go to the Geth and EDI. So stupid, does that mean it destroys all tech? Obviously not considering extended cut.
>>
Lets not forget the stupidest ending. The 4th "Refusal" ending is such bullshit.
>>
>>330264538
No anon, you don't get to be angry about that.
>>
File: endings-650x339.jpg (56 KB, 650x339) Image search: [Google]
endings-650x339.jpg
56 KB, 650x339
This Triggers me
>>
anyone have that comic where shep turns everyone into shit?
>>
>>330264683
>What do you mean, of course your decisions in the first two games change the endings in ME3!

Honestly, I would be fine if our decisions didn't matter if it meant the ending was not shit, but they couldn't even make it good then.
>>
>>330264389
>Im not sure how a death ray targeted for Reapers go to the Geth and EDI.

Simple: If it weren't for that complication, no one would pick anything else, especially not Synthesis, which is obviously the writers' favorite and the one they want people to choose.
>>
>>330265345
What do you guys think the odds are that the creator of that pic imagines that if we moved the camera down a bit, we'd find that Samara and Liara have dicks?
>>
>>330265871
Hope it's with bushy jungles down south. hoo hoo, yea.
>>
>>330265871
I swear, the futa lovers are bad enough when they're forcing that shit into everything, and then fucking Mass Effect gives them a monogendered race for them to bastardize into a hermaphroditic race.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.