[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Underrated game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1450115915957.jpg (112 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
1450115915957.jpg
112 KB, 640x908
>Gondor Infantry #15234
>She-legogas
>Gimili 2.0

Criminally underrated game.
>>
Does anyone happen to know if the GC version is better than the PS2 version?
>>
No takers for this old gem?
>>
>>330260683
I played the PS2 version round a friend's house, and had the GC version, only difference is the GC one is spread over 2 discs I think

>>330259393
You missed out Eoden, Elegost, and evil mode
>>
>>330260683
Did PS2 version run like shit or have lots of bugs or something? My GC version ran perfectly fine.

Anyways OP I liked it a lot but the ending where you go from Pelennor Fields to fighting the Eye of Sauron was the most laughably rushed thing I've ever seen
>>
The GC version has slightly higher resolution textures if I recall?
>>
>>330262706
Fuck me, I'd forgotten about the final battle
>Morwen gets killed
>Doesn't matter you have Aragorn to destroy shit
Aragorn doing the thing he says at the end to Frodo to your motley crue
Without a word of explanation you are now on top of Barad-Dur

Also did anybody else end up losing Idrial in the sewers, because you completed Osgiliath before doing all the bonus shit?
>>
I hated how this game was received.

>"Too easy but with difficulty spikes on bosses."

Nigger bosses are suppose to be hard.
>>
>>330263643
bosses weren't even that bad if you had morgul decays, which work wonders on both Gothmogs, the Witch King, and the final boss.
Helms Deep battles were the only really hard ones.

My biggest gripe with this was no battle with Eomer as a guest character, he's my favourite LotR character, and the only games he gets to be in are BFME 1 and 2
>>
>>330259393
>that fucking cover
>>
Can this game be emulated on PC?
>>
Pretty good game but for some reason it always became boring for me in the late game.

Also I didn't like the forced pairing between Gondor guy and Morwen at the end. For some reason Berethor chooses the useless Rohan peasant woman over the awesome elf chick who's saved his life and been at his side ever since the beginning. Wtf breh?
>>
>>330265814
this..
i never got to complete it as a yung boi
wouldnt mind doing it all again.
>>
>>330264153
>Gandalf is there for no reason despite not being that important in the game
>>330268932
It emulate fairly well on PCSX2 and Dolphin. Might need to tweak some settings to get perfect performance
>>
I remember playing the GBA version, it was basically a clone of Fire Emblem.
>>
>>330269031
It looks like they are looking for the Balrog in the wrong direction, and even while he appears they are still obliivous to him, ready and poised to strike as soon as he appears... over the chasm of Khazad Dum....

10/10 cover designers
>>
>>330269031
The Balrog and Gandalf are the money draws to the cover, you can't expect people to buy a game for a party of OC Donut Steels

I'm being sarcastic but there's probably some science to this.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.