[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone play this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: The-Culling-Logo.jpg (126 KB, 1080x600) Image search: [Google]
The-Culling-Logo.jpg
126 KB, 1080x600
Anyone play this game?
>>
No, but I might get it. Heard it's cool.
>>
No. Heard it was shit.
>>
No and I'm not sure if I'll get it. Heard it's average.
>>
No, I heard it was fantastic, but I hate fun so it doesn't appeal to me.
>>
File: 1447741048092.png (21 KB, 743x471) Image search: [Google]
1447741048092.png
21 KB, 743x471
the cucking
>>
For anyone who did play it;
Do you take damage while blocking weapons?
Why the fuck is melee fighting so inconsistent?
Any tips?
>>
>>330258094
>Do you take damage while blocking weapons?
I dont think so, even if you block with fists
>Why the fuck is melee fighting so inconsistent?
I havent noticed its inconsistent
>Any tips?
Keep blocking and press Q to shove enemies to break their block, never attack somebody who is blocking
Craft a spear as soon as possible
>>
>>330258287
What I mean by inconsistent is I block an attack and can only attack once before regain composure.
If they block my attack I get attacked twice before I can react. it's the reason I always die.
>>
I am
it's great fun
>>
>>330258736
>If they block my attack I get attacked twice before I can react
some weapons attack faster than others, it's in the weapon stats
wound intensity and speed rating
1-3 speed, 3 is fastest and you can hit twice with them
besides that it's either lag or you not reacting fast enough
>>
Looks like an early access game that will be forgotten in a couple weeks.
>>
>>330261449
Nah the devs are really banking on this game to be successful and they're going to keep working on it. The short 20-25 minute rounds and addictive gameplay will continue to be popular, especially with free future updates
>>
>>330261646
>free future updates
you would hope so since its early access
>>
>>330261737
Well I meant the maps to come, not the bug fixes or cosmetics which are a given
>>
>>330261825
>maps to come
again would hope so since it literally only has one
>>
>>330261892
but it's really big and well balanced desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.