[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bravely second
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1.png (624 KB, 846x474) Image search: [Google]
1.png
624 KB, 846x474
just beat the game, despite everything the final battle was very epic , the story is average and some wtf moments but other than that is not bad but not great either

some end game spoiler read at you own risk

theres a "return to the beginning of the story" after finishing chapter 4, making all sidequest available again to get all the job you couldn't get in the first 4 chapters, and having to rebattle some boses but in pairs this time, but the main story continues from there

pic related is protag lost brother who returns as evil, but is nothing more than a puppet of the fairy that goes with him, he turns to the good side after beating him, but short after that sacrifies himself to destroy a main story boss

only the fairy and the god she serves are the real evil ones (the god is the final boss), yews brother and all his followers (story boses) turn to the good side after beig re-defeated after chapter 4[/spolier]

they also cleary hinted a third game after the credits

mangonlia and yew got married and tiz and agnes got married too
>>
>>330255908

Hope you are telling the truth. I wanted the latter half of the last spoiler to happen in the first game.
>>
We've known this since the summer. But aside from spoilers, got any screenshots of Edea lee in her cowgirl outfit?
>>
File: 1456679873836.png (215 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1456679873836.png
215 KB, 400x240
Any better shots?
>>
>>330256323
I can confirm.
Also the final boss is the Illuminati
>>
i play on normal because some boses are hard enought in normal atleast for me, but it all depends of the combination of jobs and skills you carry, didn't read any guide or anything on which one are the best so its hard to figure that out by yourself
>>
>>330258173
So how did they get into a church wedding setting and suddenly they are floating in the void?
>>
>>330259553
The word was influenced by Vega's(a celestial being) memories untill Providence lost control over her, without Vega the place turns that way I guess.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo9dZajYMtc
24:15
Best scene
>>
Battle of Providence is my new favourite boss theme. Holy shit, so good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA9umJHAA-c
>>
You're also forgetting...

The Adventurer is a Celestial Being called Deneb who is a women who is also friends with Altair and Vega and traveled back in time to give you the ability to use bravely second back in bravely default.
>>
>>330260979
>cowgirl Edea Lee
Thank you!
>>
>>330260979
No this is the best scene in the game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k2e8xxStLA
>>
>>330262112
That guy's party is so shit tier. My party rekted Denny easily.
>>
>>330260979
>agnes taking a bath
>alternis dim
>cup of tea
Here comes the hentai
>>
>>330262112

>english VA
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.