[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck does the railroad help synths?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: wtf.jpg (172 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
172 KB, 1280x720
>Live in a harsh radioactive, post apocalyptic world filled with mutants, where everyday is a struggle to survive.

>Spend your resources, time and own personal safety to help free and save machines, MACHINES!

>What the hell is wrong with these idiots?
>>
Because you fuckwit, like gender, just because you're born a certain gender does not mean you are that gender, a girl might be born a girl but might actually be a male inside and the same applies to synths in Fallout they represent the fact who you are can be anything you want it to be, they are Human and more human than some people. Just Like I am a man but was born a ''girl''. But I am still a man regardless.
>>
Why did some help niggers escape their masters?
>>
>>330251646
They have a fetish for Synths.
>>
Because Bethesda cant write a consistent world with non-retarded factions
>>
The real question is why they want to destroy the facility that makes synths when they love them so much? You'd think they wouldn't essentially force them into extinction if they're worth being treated like a human species.

Bethesda writing.
>>
File: IMG_20160210_150329.jpg (24 KB, 400x425) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160210_150329.jpg
24 KB, 400x425
>>330251968
Railroad all the way.
>>
>>330252516
What point are you trying to make?
>>
>>330251646

Because Bethesda's writing is so poor that none of the major factions have decent reasons to do whatever it is they do in the game.

The problem with Fallout 4 is not how bad it is - but how good it could have been. Even a mediocre writer could have thrown something together; imagine if Desdemona was a synth previously in a relationship with the protagonists son. A series of messages revealed that he kept her locked away from the wasteland for safety before she broke out in an allegory of the main characters escape from the vault.

Instead we got nothing.
>>
reminder that the Yakuza guys farted out a more compelling plot regarding the convergence between man and machine, and then they went from that to making a shitty zombie spin-off
>>
>>330252773

Creating a moral issue whereby each synth life has value and we can make them, it becomes morally obligatory to create as many as possible.

It's almost like they spent 8 years making the map and 2 days writing the story.
>>
>>330251968
Kill all synths, and whatever you are.
>>
File: 1456972756656.jpg (23 KB, 410x271) Image search: [Google]
1456972756656.jpg
23 KB, 410x271
If Deacon is anything to go by, the Railroad are compromised primarily of people who feel guilty about past deeds and want to make amends by trying to save a people, Synths.
I don't think I'll side with them, like say they get rid of the Institute and the BoS, that just leaves one major question;
What now?

Once their goals are met what happens to the Railroad? Will someone like Disdamonalisa really step down and say "pack it in"? What future do the Railroad have unlike say the Institute or Brotherhood of Steel?
>>
>>330251646
>machines

Seems like you have no place in the Railroad, so why the fuck do you care
>>
>>330251968
Maybe they should help the synths get actual help instead of encourage mental illness
Synth suicide rates are like 70%
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>330251968
>>
Fuck those SJW cucks. Don't they fucking know what's going to happen?

Ad Victoriam, faggot.
>>
>Why

Because Bethesda. Both FO3 and FO4 are full of shitty writing.
>>
>>330255615
kek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.