[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm keen to start a new Playthrough on Bloodborne for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
I'm keen to start a new Playthrough on Bloodborne for the Old Hunters expansion, whats the best way to become overpowered earlier so I don't have to play further than Vicar Amelia and have decent enough gear to do the DLC?
>>
Str/skill
Saw cleaver
>>
>>330244136

But is there a way to become OP early?
>>
>>330243749
Sell doll set for 45k souls

Do forbidden woods farming a couple of times.

You can do DLC around 65 comfortably
>>
>>330245754

Complete some high lvl labirynth maces, you can get a lot of echoes from there.
>>
>>330246095

how do I into chalices? Completed the game twice but never touched them
>>
>Start as Cruel Fate
>Grab Saw Spear
>Kill Gascoine
>Upgrade your Saw Spear before continuing
>Go to Old Yharnam
>Kill Bloodstarved Beast
>Enter into the Church Workshop
>Head down to the secret entrance in the Cathedral Ward
>Grab the waning fire gem
>Complete ritual for Pthumerian chalice
>Complete Pthumerian chalice
>Complete ritual for Central Pthumerian chalice
>Farm twin shards (if necessary) and cursed fire gems from the bonus room in floor 1

Once you're done, you'll have a lethal, fire-based Saw Spear that will tear and burn just about everything in the DLC.
>>
>>330245926
>You can do DLC around 65 comfortably

Don't believe this. The lvl recommended for the DLC in NG is 80, +110 in NG+.

If you go there before the recommended lvl the 1st boss will obliterate you in 1 hit.
>>
>>330246406
>fire-based Saw Spear

Is there any fire-based threaded cane? Or at least a Skill based weapon.
>>
>>330246546
t. bad player
>>
>>330246671

You can make a fire Threaded Cane, too, it's just missing that crucial waning slot that the Saw Spear has.

Also, the Saw Spear is a SKL weapon. When you infuse it, however, it utilizes its own ARC scaling.
>>
>>330247003

Perfect, I lvl'd up arcane to lvl30 because I was using the BOM too.
>>
>>330247208

BoM doesn't benefit much from ARC investment, it benefits much more from SKL investment. The extra ARC damage it has is pretty much just there to prevent you from buffing it.
>>
>>330246280
You use the materials found in the churches of Old Yharnam to open the first dungeon

You unlock higher level chalices and gain the necessary materials by playing the dungeons and finding chests

That's basically it
>>
>>330246280
beat blood-starved beast and do the ritual once you get the chalice he drops. If I recall correctly 3 main-game bosses drop chalices, BSB, Amygdala, and Ebrietas. All 3 of these bosses are optional.
>>
>>330246546
>>330246867
It is very possible to go through the DLC at any level, but Im doing it at level 59 and I have to say that Ludwig is kicking my ass harder than he did on my main which was like level 100 and NG+ when I did it.

I'm thinking about leaving but Yahargul is the only area I have left and it's also kicking my ass. I got used to having high HP
>>
>>330247991

That's why i was thinking of starting again, Ludwig is wrecking my shit
>>
>>330248689
Then he will keep kicking your ass on a new character, just level up more and do other areas or farm. Also try summoning the Old Hunter, she is very good at tanking him and will usually only die in his second phase which is easier.
>>
>>330248689

Ludwig has a particular attack "a 3 hits combo" that allows you to run behind him between the 2nd and the 3rd hit and hit his right leg. I xploited this combo and killed him.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.