[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bought ps4 and now i dont use it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: wgaa.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wgaa.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
does anyone else have this problem?

like, i bought it used not even that much just for € 200... but now i have a couple of games and i just cant bring myself to play them. it's such a hassle taking the ps4 out of the cupboard, connecting it to monitor, plug it in and insert discs and stuff that i rather browse the internet and watch some anime or play the same old pc games that i already know. like, i wanna play those new ps4 games and they looked exciting. but that was, before i actually owned them...
>>
I didn't read what you said but you're a retard.
>>
>>330239220
Its been the wife's bluray player since I finished MGSV
>>
>>330239409
i mean it's not that bad i guess.... ive heard from some people on /v/ and /g/ that actually went out of their way to built a gaming pc for like 1500$ and now they dont actually use it to its full potential. it's just, i dont know what it is that makes us buy these things in the first place when we just end up not using them...
>>
>>330239473
>Its been the wife's son bluray player since I finished MGSV

fixed
>>
Got mine used for £180 due to it lacking a HDMI cable and one of the analog sticks looking chewed out. So the WiiU HDMI cable got switched over for MGSV, 50p analog stick grips from Tesco, then haven't used it since September
>>
>>330239576
Why don't you just leave the ps4 hooked up? Then it will be easier to pickup the controller and play.
>>
>>330239409
DUDE, FUCKING NICE!! HAHAHA ROFL. LOL with a side of LMAOstard if I do say so myself. This is a moment that will go down in history - just you and that Anon, mano a mano, and you annihilated him. I took the liberty of snapping your lmaoful comment, briggity breh, no thanks are needed...cause you're a champion. In fact (LOL sorry I'm still laughing) I wrote a little ditty on how much this post, fukkin rawks.

You can call me Dr Biggle
And this post made me giggle
So hard I fuckin jiggled
It's so on fire it sizzles

So thanks, and remember you're now a part of 4chan history. When the people come to your doorstep wanting to know how you did it just keep cool and tell them it was nothing serious...you made my day, no, my year, you Beautiful Goddamn Human Being. You are more than epic. You are a Titan.
>>
No because I realized if I got a ps4 it would mean that's where I'll do most of all my gaming. Besides that I use a DS and PS3, hardly even touch my PC nowadays except for work, and occasionally other stuff when I'm not just using my phone. I prefer it this way, games are separate from work. It helps do more of both.

/blog
>>
File: 1456606541115.jpg (206 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1456606541115.jpg
206 KB, 700x700
i only play blodborne in my ps4
>>
>>330239853
Sorry I offended you so much.
>>
>>330239662
Wow what a meme anon
>>
File: ps4.jpg (41 KB, 555x800) Image search: [Google]
ps4.jpg
41 KB, 555x800
I used to laugh at this picture, but it kind of stings.
Hopefully Last Guardian and other exclusives will finally come out this year so i can finally turn my PS4 on again.
>>
>>330240145
Look, I don't know where you get off. Maybe you thought you could ride the coattails of the awesome screencap before you but it's honestly kind of pathetic. We all want to be clever and have our moments of acceptance but don't try to force it. I'm not trying to be harsh but it's just petty. I know you spend a lot of time here but you just have to accept that you can't just will yourself into being popular. Feel free to respond to me but only do so after you've recognized your place.

If you're going to get through life you'll have to accept that you'll never be funny, never be smart, never be wanted. So stop wanting. It's the reason you're kind of offputting to everyone else and they would all appreciate it if you got your act together. So have fun in your little club or whatever but just don't try to get in the way of people that matter. Sorry that life dealt you this cards, man. Peace out.
>>
>>330240331
Girlfriend owns my PS4.
So far she's bought Fallout 4 and Grand Theft Auto V.
Since those are both non-games, yeah, I basically have a system with nothing on it right now.
Just waiting for The Last Guardian, Nier, Nioh, and Tales of Berseria.
>>
>>330239775
i hate having that much cables and stuff lying around in my room. having my room clean and tidy is really important to me
>>
>>330240436
That really hurts, anon. I just wanted your love, but you rejected my heart.
>>
>>330240331
Knack is pretty fun and can be found cheap, Gravity Rush too, and that launched at half price.

Or you can just be that guy who lives video games but doesn't play them.
>>
>>330240641
>Waiting for a modern tales game
LOLOL
Hilarious!
Have fun with your future dissapointment!
>>
>>330239220
Play warframe on ps4
>>
>>330240331
A lot of the exclusives so far have been kinda meh, like last 3 years of ps3 meh
>>
>>330240687
Use some fucking tape or velcro to keep the wires out of the way. It can't be that hard to figure this out.
>>
File: Cierra-Ross.jpg (42 KB, 654x369) Image search: [Google]
Cierra-Ross.jpg
42 KB, 654x369
>>330240779
>Knack is pretty fun
>>
>>330240779
KNACK!!! GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!
>>
>>330240436
Not this guy but fuck I am laughing
>>
>>330240791
Yeah, I know.
After Zestiria I really shouldn't be interested in more, but I can't help it. I'm just waiting for something that can rival Vesperia... Or at least reach Xillia-level of storytelling and satisfaction, even if the combat system isn't perfect.

I want them to put a little bit of effort into the game. If it has pretty spells and non-frustrating mechanics, I'll love it.

So far it looks like they're innovating somewhat with the "ALL FOUR FACE BUTTONS ARE ATTACK" thing... Almost like it's gonna be a character action game with four doods. I'll probably enjoy it, even if it's only mediocre.

Just so long as enemies don't fucking ignore their weaknesses whenever they're attacking, and you can heal while under a status ailment. And the characters are actually unique and have more than five artes. And aren't limited by a shitty element that doesn't work 90% of the time. FUCK you, Zestiria.

>>330240779
Now, THIS guy deserves ridicule.
>>
>>330239775
This. You're creating your own problem.
>>
>buy a PS4 just for Bloodborne
>expect a brilliant masterpiece with hundreds of hours of replayability like Dark Souls
>it's 20 hours long
>it's insultingly easy
>NG+ is pointless and unbalanced
>chalice dungeons are a chore
>multiplayer is the worst in the series and also not free
>you can use every weapon on one build so there's no point in starting over

What a fucking letdown. Considering selling the console now.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.