[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody have thoughts on this? it's pretty cheap and I like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Code_of_Princess.jpg (45 KB, 250x225) Image search: [Google]
Code_of_Princess.jpg
45 KB, 250x225
Anybody have thoughts on this? it's pretty cheap and I like the idea of a hack and slash rpg for 3ds
>>
it's a far shittier guardian heroes that only works because of nostalgia
>>
>>330232028
So not worth it?
>>
>>330231878
Solange/Milk are a top tier waifu. That said game is alright but has god awful framerate.
>>
>>330231878
>>330232103
If it's cheap enough, it's worth it.
>>
>>330232103
No. Its not. Its shit. Save the money.
>>
It's okay, online is pretty much dead. You could probably set up some matches here or on /vg/ though.
>>
Heard the game had pretty terrible frame rate issues.
>>
>>330232359
so is it better online? is the single-player any good?
>>
>>330231878
I've been buying games since the C64. Code of Princess is one of the worst games I've ever picked up. (I only bought it because it was on sale) It's complete and utter garbage.
>>
It's short and kind of eh. Only play if you like the "you can play as all the enemies" thing.
>>
The framerate is significantly bad, combat becomes a bit of a grind whenever you unlock a new character and want to use that moveset or the difficulty spikes out of nowhere and you need to level up. There's also not much to the RPG side, yeah there's gear slots and levels but it's basic inventory shit without any class building.

The story is amusing and I like the characters, shame about it being stuck on the 3DS instead of getting a console port. Might as well get Senran Kagura 2, not an RPG but at least it runs smoother.
>>
>>330232695
yeah but if I get Senran kagura I have to deal with the shame
>>
>>330232835

Did you fucking LOOK at CoP's box art? The whole game is like that.
>>
>>330232894
With a quick glance I thought it kinda looked like Radiant Historia with the color scheme. I didn't realize it too was shameful
>>
OP, I'm not shitposting. I'm here to warn you. The game runs horribly and is complete and utter shit. Get literally anything else. I don't think you'll find a worse game on the 3DS.
>>
It's fun despite the framerate issues.
>>
>>330233292
yeah i think i've decided not to get it. i usually trust Atlus to make fun shitty games but this one doesn't sound that good
>>
>>330231878

It's a bad version of Guardian Heroes

Which means it's pretty decent

Get it if you can find it for cheap. multiplayer sucks dick and was dead three hours after launch anyways.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.