[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never forget! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0W etHkYVtw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Rising-Thunder-4.jpg (211 KB, 2552x1368) Image search: [Google]
Rising-Thunder-4.jpg
211 KB, 2552x1368
Never forget! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0WetHkYVtw
>>
>those comments
>HAHAH SALTY BROOOOOO

why is every multiplayer fanbase so fucking cancerous lately?

Is there anything that can be done or said negatively about a game without these betas flooding out of the woodwork and spamming memes at people?

Fucking christ.
>>
>>330228607
>lately
>>
>>330228826
lately in the last couple of years. I don' remember multiplayer being anywhere near as fucking awful as it has been since the advent of leaguebabbies.
>>
>>330228607

>why is every multiplayer fanbase so fucking cancerous lately?

memennials
>>
>>330228607
I know you don't remember but even when it was just playing scrims online for fun it was still cancerous.
>>
>Do upon an... others as you wish to be done upon you fucking hypocrite motherfucker!
>>
>>330228607
Its not, its just you being a crybaby faggot scrub.
>>
So why none of the retards get that it's fake, like every YT reaction video.
>>
I read somewhere that this game is getting canned and the company was bought by Riot Games.
>>
>Rising Thunder will be turned into League of Legends fighting game
Fucking stupid. People who play ASSFAGGOTS don't like fighing games and vice versa
>>
>>330229368
http://shoryuken.com/2016/03/08/radiant-entertainment-joins-riot-games-rising-thunder-shutting-down/
>>
>>330228607
>he only does fire ball guys, he's a scrub guys, i'm better than him i swear
>still loses

His a faggots and deserves any shit his getting. If you claim someone only does one thing on a fighting game and still can't do anything against it you're just proving you're shit and worse than your opponent.
>>
>lets make fake rant
>retards will spam it on the internet and promote my channel
>they'll do it for free
>>
>>330229431
Yeah, that's it.
Thanks anon.

>>330229419
At least "riot gameS" would make sense now.
>>
>>330229481
It's fake you brain damaged piece of shit.
>>
>>330229481
not once did I defend that guys' words.

all i did was condemn the retards commenting on the video.
>>
>>330229527
>>330229594
>deletes twitter and twitch accounts
Solid theory, morons.
>>
>>330229189
>memennials
Anyone born between the 80's and 2000's

If you aren't a millennial then you are likely too young to be posting on this website
>>
>>330229419
People who play League don't like playing League anyways, its just for the characters.
>>
>>330229594
Yeah my bad, it's acctually fake, thanks for telling me that, Spherax.
>>
File: 1451022891921.jpg (12 KB, 211x212) Image search: [Google]
1451022891921.jpg
12 KB, 211x212
>launch rising thunder for the first time
>game stutters then windows crashes
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.