[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you shot him you're a fucking little bitch.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 196x257
If you shot him you're a fucking little bitch.
>>
>>330225770
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJtlUYgzRmE
>>
Do they still plan on making a season 3?
>>
>>330226057
Yeah it's in development, I just hope they hurry up and get this Michonne shit over and done with quickly so we can get back to the series with potential.
>>
>>330225770
Sided with him, left at the end with him.

>>330226057
>>330226332
Yeah, working on it now, will come out who knows how long after Michonne.

I just they'd make a actual game instead of an episodic semi-playable visual novel, but it'll never happen because Telltale.
>>
>>330226939
*wish
>>
>>330225770
I let him kill Jane because she was a pyscho cunt, but I ended up mercy killing him after. Kenny was a loyal dog that had gone through too much.
>>
>>330225770
Mad, Kennycuck?
>>
Literally did nothing wrong, the chapters throw so much shit at Kenny it surprises me how he is the one that is still the same even toward the end of the playthrough

There was no reason to pick Jane, even the ending is fucking boring at least the Kenny one made me cry

But since it has two endings that means Telltale will either

>Start of the game
>Somehow come up with a way to either kill these characters or having you abandon them for good
>Proceed to plot spot

Because your choices never matter until the final ones
>>
>>330226332
>>330226939
I hope S3 tries to do an Alexandria scenario. I think 2 seasons of "on the road" is enough.
>>
File: 1447685890112.jpg (247 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1447685890112.jpg
247 KB, 1224x1445
>>330227201
>>
>>330225770
Agreed, janefags can fuck off and die
>>
>>330225770
I always kill the men and save the women when I can.
>>
The game kinda pushes you towards shooting him, to a point that I didn't think making him survive was an option. Got quite surprised when I discovered that there was a Kenny ending, and while it's a bit better, it doesn't feel quite right to let him murder someone in cold blood to get there.
>>
>>330225770
Never liked him so I shot him. I'm not saying Jane is good just that I hate Kenny.
>>
>>330228036
The problem is that the game let's you choose to kill Jane or Kenny but the game won't let me choose to tell Jane

>"Bitch don't hide that baby just to piss off Kenny"

This game is literally "Clementine watches people do stupid shit and then you have to decide if they live or die" the only exception is Kenny who actually knows and tries to accomplish something and the side characters just critizice them
>>
>>330225770
Agreed.
Kenny did absolutely nothing wrong.
>>
>>330225770
Doesnt matter. Your choices inevitably dont mean shit in those games. All youll get in S3 is flavor text.
>>
Literally did nothing wrong. Kenny is one of the few characters with humanity left. His treatment of Arvo was justified as he nearly got the entire group killed, was responsible for Luke's death, among other things. Kenny was only trying to hold onto old values, his concern for AJ and keeping the group together as well as putting down those who had damaged the group show this.

How anyone could side with Jane at the end is unbelievable. You are a literal cuckold if you did. Jane intentionally provoked Kenny and left AJ alone in a walker infested area to somehow demonstrate to Clem what ''Kenny really is''. She just didn't like him and wanted to kill him or at least get AJ killed to hurt him.

She is a survivalist and even left her sister behind her for being a liability. Like Kenny said, she's only out for herself. The flashback to season 1 only further emphasized Kenny was in the right, because Lee explains 'anger changes people' or something along those lines.

Janefags should end themselves immediately tbqh pham.
>>
Anyone have the image comparing Kenny and Jane's motives?
>>
>>330228807

>>330228760
>>
File: chin.jpg (174 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
chin.jpg
174 KB, 720x540
One of the most enfuriating stories i've ever seen, i cannot yell at the characters to not be stupid why can't Clementine just say

>Do not shoot that man on the bridge!
>That Bonnie girl looks suspicious let's ask her some questions
>Just ducktape that girl's mouth! She is going to draw walkers toward us
>NO LETS NOT WALK THROUGH THE ICE, IDIOTS
>OF COURSE YOU ARE GOING TO PISS HIM OFF IF YOU TELL HIM THE BABY IS DEAD
>Hey why are we treating this Russian kid who just tried to kill us so well
>Hey fucktards she just turned and she is about to bite the baby

And many many, many other choices where you can't stop people from being stupid
>>
>>330225770
>>330228118
He was teh worst character in the whole game. Keeps bitching about everything, Causes conflict everytime he opens his mouth. That bastard should have died in the first game. I remember helping him a lot in the first chapter and he still never gave a fuck about me. Worse than The Revenant bad guy
>>
>>330229198
>keeps bitching about everything
and the others dont?
>>
>>330225770
If you didn't shoot him, you're not his friend.>>330227165
>>
>>330225770
>Killing an asshole with no remorse is being a little bitch

Okay.
>>
File: image.jpg (549 KB, 1883x2844) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
549 KB, 1883x2844
>>330227725
Imagine a time skip with older Clementine joining with Rick and Co in the current comic locations.
>>
how well did michone do?

I can stand some niggers, but michone is one of those niggers i cannot stand. so i refuse to buy.
>>
>>330225770
http://strawpoll.me/7035292/r

vote bros
>>
>>330227201
I hope the other thread dies and the Tumblr womyn die with it
>>
>>330230967
It's shit.
>hehe "White people are evil" the Game
That's Walking Dead Michonne for you.
>>
>>330230967
>michone is one of those niggers i cannot stand
Why?
>>
>>330225770
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb-SVPJM4L4

THIS, is Kennys theme
>>
>>330231146
just what i assumed. the kind of nigger i can't stand is the kind of nigger who can't let go of the whole slavery thing. they blame me for something my ancestor did to theirs. although they grew up with a comfy lifestyle similar to that of mine. (i grew up poor, still am.)
>>
>>330231146
Are you being serious? The game is a race thing?
>>
Or perhaps why shot the man after he kills eat-glass bitch?
>>
If Kenny was an original character who had never showed up in season 1, no one would put up with his shit.
>>
>>330225770
Kenny's a fucking moron. What did you think Jane did, toss the baby at a horde of zombies and ran away? Nobody would fucking do that you brain damaged, cynical retard. But no, it's a great idea to keep attacking everyone around you. That's what got Clem shot after all.

Kenny's brain was half alcohol and half gangrened blood clots and the only reason he was able to stumble with Clem all the way to a magical wonderland settlement that came out of his ass was because the writers are hacks.
>>
Should have pushed those two fags out of the way and put a bullet into that russian piece of shit.
Step it up, Kenneth.
>>
>>330232306
>Nobody would fucking do that you brain damaged, cynical retard

Nobody except jane.
Or did you forget she dumped her sister to save her skin?
Or that she was going to do the exact same thing to sarag?
>>
File: hep.webm (176 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
hep.webm
176 KB, 854x480
>>330232047

>If you ignore half this character's characterization, his characterization would be shit
>>
Kenny was loyal and good to both Lee and Clem. He acted out when dealt a shit hand, but ultimately treated Clem like she were his own.

Jane risked the life of a baby for literally no good reason.

Punished Kenny did nothing wrong.
>>
>>330232464
There's a difference between a human being and a little bundle of meat that you can hold in your arms. There's literally no advantage Jane could gain by throwing the baby away in her situation.

But Kenny the one-eyed special needs student couldn't think that clearly.
>>
>>330227867
faggot.
>>
Never forget Duck
>>
>>330232734
>There's literally no advantage Jane could gain by throwing the baby away in her situation.

No advantage, except using the baby as bait for the zombies. so she could get away.

Even if she DIDN'T throw the baby, the only reason the baby didn't die is because the baby never thought of crying once while stuffed in the car.
>>
>>330225770
Kenny is a piece of shit and anyone who thinks he's a hero or a father figure has no idea what one is. He's constantly trying to make himself out like one, but everything he does hurts everyone around him. He acts like his struggles are paramount to everyone else's and he lets his emotions get the better of him in every situation.

He may've had a good heart, but he was the worst element of anything he was a part of.
>>
>>330232964
>so she could get away

Jane never had trouble getting away from zombies before. Why would she suddenly need bait this time?

Literally no advantage.
>>
>>330225770
I shot him because in the moment it looked like he was going the fuck off at a chick for an accident, with no meta knowledge he was murdering a woman for fucking up. then after Jane came clean I told her to fuck herself
>>
>>330225770
boats boats boats boats kenny boats boats kenny boats kenny
>>
>Shot wildly into a hostage situation
>Genius plan is to rush an unknown number of armed individuals from the back of a moving van
>Weirdly lashes out at his poo-in-loo girlfriend from time to time
>Can barely keep down the ghosts of his past
>Abandons Clementine in the parking lot when surrounded by the horde of walkers while cursing her name
>Treats her like a piece of shit when she tells him to get off his ass and help people
>Mopes around in a tent while people are in danger and a pregnant woman needs help
>Fractures the group by brutalizing Arvo
>Acts like a dictator and like everyone is stupid for not wanting to go along with his wild goose chase
>Thinks it's unbelievable for Jane to lose an infant after the car accident, when surrounded by walkers, in the middle of a thick blizzard
>Sucker punches her when she tries to de-escalate the situation
What a guy
>>
File: 8968958969858698.jpg (114 KB, 1129x708) Image search: [Google]
8968958969858698.jpg
114 KB, 1129x708
>"Hey, it was a tough call. But you took care of the kids, that's what a real man does."
Completely won me over. Kenny 4 life.
>>
Daily reminder that Kenny was literally right about everything.

>The safe zone is real
>Arvo is an untrustworthy piece of shit
>Many of the new group are a liability
>Jane is flaky and unreliable
>Has your back no matter what, even chastising Clementine if she blames herself for getting Lee killed

But because he was kinda mean when spouting unvarnished truth people fall for the "muh abusive parent" meme.
>>
I killed him because the writers should have left him dead in season 1. he ruined all his fucking development in his first few moments of returning. season 2 was utter shit
>>
File: 1454959962225.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1454959962225.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>>330225770
I PANICKED
IT WAS AN ACCIDENT
>>
>>330233369
>Arvo is an untrustworthy piece of shit
>Many of the new group are a liability
Both of these things are his fault and could've been prevented if he acted like a fucking adult

>Has your back no matter what
Attacks Clem over things outside of her control like his bitch's death.
>>
>>330226939
What sort of game do you want? Another zombie shooter? I'd rather they stick with what they're doing and improve the formula. Play dying light if you want tons of gameplay.
>>
>>330233542

>Arvo is Kenny's Fault
>It's kenny's fault Arvo decided to steal the drugs and pin it on the group

??????
>>
>>330227165
>>330229372
>I put Kenny out of his misery :^)
Fuck off. He was clearly recovering in the one good ending the game had.
>>
>>330233542

Arvo blames clem for his sister dying he would have shot you anyway.
>>
>>330233695
You know what I'm referring to you asshat

I'm talking about the fact that Kenny is such an abusive rageaholic that the two completely rational members of your group decide it's safer to go with a thieving druggie than him.
>>
If you couldn't tell by the end of season 2, telltale has no talent to make a proper season 3.

Hell, the shitty ending to season 2 confirms that.

Still, Kenny was right.
>>
>>330233916

No, I don't. I would punch Arvo's shit in myself if I was in Kenny's shoes. He got half of the group killed, and then baited the remaining 25% into their deaths by going through the ice.

Granted, the ones who died in the ice got a darwin award, but still.
>>
>>330233863
All the more reason to kill him then and there. Why everybody went Jesus Christ for the little cunt that tried to off them is beyond any reason.
Kenny and optionally Clem were the only ones who went "let's kill this shit".
>>
>>330233542
So Arvo leading your team into a trap that got his sister killed was Kenny's fault? And someone who proved himself to be a shady Russian with no reason to like or care about your survival wouldn't have shot you if Kenny had been a widdle less mean to him?

Or if he'd been less of a grumpy-pants maybe Bonnie wouldn't have sneeringly left you, a child, to die because you were helpless to save a grown-ass man from drowning in ice? And maybe Mike wouldn't have just pussed out like a bitch and left you bleeding if Kenny had smiled a little more?

But no, he was a little bit snippy with Clem one time, so fuck him, right?
>>
>>330233916
That's just retarded writing. That you actually agree with it speaks volumes about your mental capabilities.
>>
>>330233916

>Bonnie
>Rational
>>
>>330234309
What did you expect? In their books betraying the shit out of everybody is "rational thinking".
>>
>>330226017
cringe
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.