[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can only post in this thread if you play Vidya with your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 1300x866
You can only post in this thread if you play Vidya with your old man.

Post your Vidya dads /v/
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 600x445
Posting my gaymen pops

I fuckin love this man, that's my lil bro BTW

>tfw you had honest, hardworking parents who busted their ass to put you through school and give you a good childhood
>>
File: 3017578-batman1.png (879 KB, 987x740) Image search: [Google]
3017578-batman1.png
879 KB, 987x740
I wish I could Anon, I wish I could.
>>
I play MGSV with my dad sometimes, he's starting to actually get good at MGO too.
>>
>>330217175
Anon

It's me, your 4chan dad

I want you to know I love you and never gave up on you

I believe in you son, you make me proud to call myself your father.

Go play some video games and make the world a better place, I know you can do it champ!

*pats you on back and closes your door only slightly before walking out
>>
Me and my dad used to play Tekken together and I used to get up early with him on a Saturday morning to watch him play Abe's Oddysee.

Now, I have my own son I can't wait for him to play vidya with me.
>>
My dad died when I was 10 years old.
>>
>>330217828
I bet you're going to be a great father Anon.

Good on you, make love to your wife every night and tell your son you believe in him every day.
>>
>>330216918

We used to play a shitload of Diablo 2 and Starcraft.

Before that we were playing Doom, Heretic, Duke Nukem coop.

Fond memories.
>>
>>330217046
You have a handsome father anon.
>>
This is a good thread.

I like what's going on In here.

Carry on.
>>
>>330217046
I feel like the potential damage done by filling a baby's entire field of view with gun violence and video games, for hours at a time, would be pretty fucking incredible.
>>
We played a little bit, but he was more of a chess player than a video game player.

We played a ton of chess and I loved it, I went on to compete in the nationals for children and later teenagers.

then his cancer got much worse, he couldn't play anymore and eventually died. I haven't touched a chess board since
>>
File: 1455892654373.jpg (29 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1455892654373.jpg
29 KB, 540x304
>>330216918
I can't..
>>
>>330217046
I'd fuck your dad
>>
When I was younger, I'd be playing Yoshi's Island or whatever on my SNES, and my dad would come in and suddenly shout "PUT IN F-ZERO!" and insist I race him. He liked that game.

We'd also play Mario Golf as a family. That's about it, really. Goldeneye, too, and I remember making my dad salty because I'd shitstomp him at it.

I wish the phrase "git gud" was around in those days.
>>
>>330218264
I grew up watching my dad play starcraft and carmageddon.
Cartoony blood and gore is no big deal and the Hannibal type guroshit still unsettles me. No big deal, I knew it was a game.
>>
My dad's boring. He tried some racing game for literally 2 minutes because he watches F1. He disliked it and always scolds me for playing vidya.
I played league of legends with my friend's mom many times. When my friend wasn't there she would slightly flirt with me. Shit was dank. Too bad she quit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.