[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't, I fucking can't progress in this god damn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
I can't, I fucking can't progress in this god damn game, I eventually run out of money or my heroes have too many quirks to be useful or the just die for random crits because they've failed 5 attacks in a row
Have you managed to do something with this game?
>>
Improve your luck
>>
>>330216658
just use trainer what the fucks wrong with you
>>
>>330216658
Stop being a masochist and keep the light on
>>
>>330216894
Do you think I don't? I said I eventually run out of money, that's one of the main sources of the problem
>>
I feel you dude, just got ambushed by 3 of the occult stress bitches, my whole party went from 0-100 in one fight because my luck allows me to miss 6 81% attacks in a row and all became masochistic
>>
File: 1452732236773.jpg (176 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452732236773.jpg
176 KB, 1280x720
>tfw my Reynauld died
>>
>>330216658
Just upgrade the stagecoach at the beginning so you never low on heroes, and then don't bother to heal them a tthe beginning just sacrifice them. Eventually some of them will survive and be useful
>>
>>330217145
>tfw mine leveled up too much and I cannot use him nor the highwayman
>>
>>330217338
this is what i did, i had a perfect party with almost no negatives and then i leveled them up and now i can't use them for anything but the darkest dungeons
>>
>>330216958
>Trainer
>Unlimited money
>Running out of money
Are you retarded
>>
>>330217412
Ah, the recruit guy
sry I thought it was the skill upgrading one
>>
you literally can't lose in this game are you braindamaged?

i did all the regular bosses and the first quest in the Darkest Dungeon but then i found out you can only take each character once into that place and that i would have to grind bunch of aboms to lvl6 i dropped the game.
>>
>>330216658
Which game is it?
>>
I can't progress either because it's boring as fuck, at least in the beginning. Such a fucking grindfest
>>
>>330216658
Why are you running out of money? What you want to do is this

>upgrade the stage coach so it shits out 4 dudes per week
>any asshole who gets 50+ stress or more is kicked out of your party
>go do pitch black dungeons with nary a care for post-dungeon health
>do this until you have either upgraded blacksmith/guild house to 2
>upgrade your favorites
>this is your "main team" that you take care of while kicking out people left and right once you've used them like a cheap whore
>>
>>330219641
This.

The game is designed this way because More blood soaks the soil, feeding the evil therein. You were MEANT to throw away as many adventurers lives as you could. Their blood accelerates the ascension of "The Thing" that slumbers underneath the crust of the earth like an egg.
>>
>>330218376
You can get a character from 0 to 6 in 3 medium length heroic level dungeons with the Ancestral Portrait
>>
>>330219787
you know they SAY that but it doesn't really have any in-game effect so it's kinda moot
>>
>>330218376

>then i found out you can only take each character once into that place

What the fuck, why.
>>
>>330218676
darkest dungeon

also, how does one get an antiquarian? i opted into the beta to get the update but so far i've not seen one. do i just have to wait for a random one to show up at the stage coach?
>>
>>330220494
yeah but it's the lore behind it
>>
>>330217519
What the fuck dude is this literally your first video game?

A trainer is a program that edits memory values. In this case he's suggesting you edit your gold level such that you have infinite money.

It's unnecessary though because there's nothing stopping you from getting mad dosh just sending level 0s into long dungeons, retreating when you have a full inventory (unless you're close to finishing), then kicking them out and sending fresh dudes in. Stop spending money keeping fodder sane. Boot them and get fresh recruits. Only keep and upgrade people who happen to develop positive quirks after a series of suicide runs.

I literally just sent a bunch of level 0s on a long quest where they ran into the Collector (hidden boss) and they still beat both him and the dungeon despite having no equipment, having no torches, having no upgrades nor having tactically chosen skills. There's literally no excuse for being unable to farm with level 0s.
>>
>>330220769
gotta artificially lengthen the game somehow anon
>>
File: 1433445874746.jpg (311 KB, 1724x1604) Image search: [Google]
1433445874746.jpg
311 KB, 1724x1604
>>330221278
>cheating
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.