[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what the fuck is Season 2 even going to be about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: lifeisstrange.jpg (67 KB, 530x335) Image search: [Google]
lifeisstrange.jpg
67 KB, 530x335
So what the fuck is Season 2 even going to be about?
>>
>>330209128
There is no 'season 2' retard
>>
A ripoff of another "progressive" indie movie.
>>
>>330209128
Is it confirmed?
>>
Sam story, but from the tornado's POV
>>
>>330209128
it'll be about different characters fucking obviously
>>
do you think life will still be strange in the sequel?
>>
Hopefully it's about two cute fags
>>
>>330209738
Life wasn't strange in the first game, it was just a game about how rich people are evil
>>
>>330209806
life is rich people are evil didn't have the same ring to it i reckon
>>
>>330209806
>how rich people are evil

They said the prescotts were evil, not rich people. All the kids in the school are rich and you're made to sympathize with them all pretty much.
>>
>>330209941
I actually liked the game quite a bit despite the stilted dialogue and predictable plot, but the fact that everyone in the game who had money was a total scumbag/main antagonist was way too on the nose

People call LiS an SJW-pandering game when it really isn't, but nobody mentions the fact that all rich people are child-abusers/murderers in the game
>>
>>330210172
Victoria is rich and she's portrayed as insecure and sad. Nathan is rich and mentally disturbed and shit on by his parents; The fuck are you even talking about dude.
>>
>>330210129
The Prescotts are evil, Jefferson is evil, the principal is quasi-evil, Arcadia Bay citizens go on about how those darned rich fatcats are ruining the town
>>
>>330210276
Children of rich people are mentally disturbed and self-destructive

Rich people at it again!
>>
>>330210305
>the principal is quasi-evil

The principal is shown to be a guy trying to do the best for his school while under enormous pressure. The teacher's money is never mentioned once, he get's nathen to pay for all his shit anyway.

The prescotts might be rich, but the game doesn't have an anti rich message, it has an anti prescott message.
>>
>>330210623
The principal's office is opulent and he shows blatant disregard for the legitimate concerns of students, as well as taking the money from the disabled fund for himself if you convince Chloe not to steal it

Jefferson is a very famous photographer who travels the world and headlines photography galleries, he gets Nathan to pay for the bunker and its furnishings and security measures because it's all prohibitively expensive even to a reasonably wealthy person, but he clearly isn't hurting for money, look at his car for one thing
>>
>>330209128
It'll either be about Chloe and Max in the save bae ending, or it'll be about a completely different set of characters
>>
>>330209128
I'm surprised that this came out in Japan for PS4.
>>
>>330211473
LiS S2 will make saving Chloe canon, calling it now
>>
>>330211413
>The principal's office is opulent

Look's like any other principal's office to me, especially one at a rich art school.

>as well as taking the money from the disabled fund for himself

that never happens, if you don't take it then there's a sign saying construction is beginning.

>but he clearly isn't hurting for money

so? he's a crazy artist who photographs women and kills them, he doesn't do anything because of money.
>>
>>330211589
I'm drunk and talking out of my ass, I'm probably wrong about most of what I said

The Prescotts were still cartoon evil rich people though
>>
File: 1440943902432.jpg (532 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1440943902432.jpg
532 KB, 800x800
>>330209128
It could literally be about anything, no idea. After those horrendous endings, I can't tell.

But I'd love to play a good hearted young Prescott in the Prescott family line, uncovering the creepy mysteries of the family for the whole season to betray them in the end as the family sees you as some kind of heir and trusts you. Sooo many plot points were blatantly dropped in Life is Strange, with Prescotts being the most important of them. It would be neat for them to continue upon this.

Also instead of rewind, it would be cool to have some kind of telepathy power, like in that novel "Empathy", anyone read that?. Ability to both radiate and absorb certain emotions and desires to people in a certain proximity to manipulate them and read their true emotions.
>>
>>330212084
>But I'd love to play a good hearted young Prescott in the Prescott family line, uncovering the creepy mysteries of the family for the whole season to betray them in the end as the family sees you as some kind of heir and trusts you.
Huh, that's a neat idea. I'd love to see the Prescotts being portrayed as less black and white

>Sooo many plot points were blatantly dropped in Life is Strange
Yeah, seriously. Sometimes I wish they'd fucked off with the stupid apocalyptic tornado horseshit and put more effort into the rest of the plot. Just more endings would be nice.
>>
>>330212438
>Sometimes I wish they'd fucked off with the stupid apocalyptic tornado horseshit and put more effort into the rest of the plot.

It's the nature of episodic games, they always strangle their own plots with release date schedules

None of them can get outside of black and white cop-out endings because they don't have enough time to expand the plot
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.