[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me pick a game /v/ Dying Light, XCOM2, the new Tomb Raider
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: xyexxN1.jpg (475 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
xyexxN1.jpg
475 KB, 3840x2160
Help me pick a game /v/

Dying Light, XCOM2, the new Tomb Raider or The Division, I have money for only one

Otherwise wallpaper thread
>>
Dying Light
>>
File: costanza.png (299 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
costanza.png
299 KB, 500x375
>paying for games
>>
XCOM
>>
Out of those? Dying light.
>>
From testing, The Division sucked.
Dying is pretty good if you can get it on sale
XCOM2 is good but buggy as fuck
loltombraider
>>
>>330205412
Division.

If you played xcom once you've played it enough.
Tomb Raider is still boring in 2016 what a surprise.
Dying light might be a good choice, havent played it.
>>
>>330205412
Judging from your selection it sounds like you're mostly an action-adventure sort of guy.

The Division is Ubishit.
Tomb Raider still hasn't grasped it's shit after a soft reboot.
Dying Light is zombieshit with some parkour.

Dying Light probably is a better choice.
>>
>>330205412
I'd say Dying Light. The division's success will depend entirely on whether or not enough player's stick around for it, a la Destiny, and by the time we know the answer to that you'd probably be able to afford it.
>>
>>330205412
XCom2
get Dying Light when its on sale, don't get the new Tomb Raider or The Division ever
>>
>>330205412
>Dying Light
Literally Evolve tier playerbase. shit game.
>XCOM2
buggy mess, shitty optimization, other than that, game is great. has the best hours you can get on from this list
>Tomb Raider
its ok/great tier. but kinda short as usual. a typical single player game. really depends on your taste.
>The Division
Ubisoft. its looking like its going the "Titanfall" path where its hyped up then died down fast into nothing because no one fixes/maintains the game. also cons overweighs the pros.

easy choice 50/50. just coinflip between xcom and tomb raider
>>
File: feesh.jpg (21 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
feesh.jpg
21 KB, 320x220
>>330205412
>Tfw this thread won't help OP make his decision in the slightest.
>>
>>330206090
Well I'm seeing a definite no for The Division, so that's easy, it's tied between XCOM and Dying Light from what I can see
>>
>>330205901
>because no one fixes/maintains the game. also cons overweighs the pros.
Bullshit.
Its day 2. The game runs fine, is fun, and tons of people are playing it.

Just because you don't like fun doesn't mean other don't.
>>
>>330205412
They're all shit and you're shit.
>>
>>330205412
trust me, the 2013 tomb raider is worth it. i absolutely loved it
>>
Did you play XCOM:EW OP?

I'm guessing you didn't, otherwise we wouldn't have this thread.
>>
>>330207730
I played EU, I do have the expansion but went through it without the expansion first
>>
>>330205901
I played Dying Light single player to the end and enjoyed it a lot. The game doesn't benefit from multiplayer unless you have a friend to play with.
>>
>>330205502
>bandwidth
>>
>>330205412
XCOM is the only answer. Dying light is good too, but has replay value.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.