[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so, next Zelda is heavily inspired by skyrim. how does this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 6jvZ8dD.jpg (409 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
6jvZ8dD.jpg
409 KB, 1280x720
so, next Zelda is heavily inspired by skyrim.

how does this make you feel?
>>
Makes me feel like the next Zelda game might actually be good.
>>
They probably are referring to the open world aspects. Skyrim is a fucking abortion of a game.
>>
makes me realize that nintendo has no idea what makes 3d zelda good
>>
>>330202558
why is that?
>>
>>330202462
>Modding Skyrim with LoZ skins/SFX
Jesus christ, already a 1000x better game than Zelda U/Nx/NEVER EVER EVER NEVER
>>
>>330202675
Skyrim is great, Zelda is shite and for kiddies.
>>
Feels like they'll make a game where even the beautiful characters are ugly.
>>
>>330202462
IM RUSED
>>
>>330202618
I know you're just being a piece of shit, but it's not hard to see where they're coming from.

Skyward Sword came out the same year as Skyrim, and did better in Japan. The team responsible for SS saw Skyrim and realized that they totally fucked up and let a series that was once regarded as the best in the adventure genre got completely ignored by some western buggy piece of shit.

If they actually take the good parts of Skyrim, which isn't much honestly, and combine it with Zelda, I think it might actually turn out well.
>>
Looks sick
>>
Might be good if only because it might have good side content that leads to not-required-but-fun items

Seriously, can we get some optional fucking content that has a worthy trade off for the time invested?
>>
>>330202771
>middle schoolers shit posting on /v/
>>
>>330202462
Well if they take what made Skyrim good and combine it properly with what makes Zelda good and expand on and improve both I think the game could be pretty great.
>>
>>330206127
but its true
>>
>>330202462
Good. Angers the cartoon degenerate loving weebs
>>
>>330202462

To be fair, most Japanese devs were changed by Skyrims success
>>
>>330208582
(You)
>>
>>330202462
But skyrim was atmosphereless utter shit garbage :(
>>
It makes me feel like the creators get more and more unsure every day and its partially our fault. Zelda isnt meant to be open world in the newest sense. Its supposed to be just linear enough, with the ability to go off and fuck around, sidequesting and whatnot, but still have some limitation. Or maybe Im straight up wrong and thats what open world is. Either way, Id rather nothing is influenced too much by Skyrim, and I hope things are reeled in a little more from SS, instead of cast further out. I liked SS, even the motion controls, but I dont want to see it become the new default.
>>
File: triggered.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
1 MB, 371x209
>>330202771
>Skyrim is great
>>
Wouldn't but it, skyrim is just some shitty fps
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.