[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did we ever learn the truth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Nightmare_lefthall_close.png (776 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare_lefthall_close.png
776 KB, 1024x768
Did we ever learn the truth?
>>
We all know it's a shitty meme game
>>
did you know that none of the FNAF games are actually in 3d?
>>
There's no truth to know. Only autistic speculation based on literally nothing. The creator of the game keeps it vague to keep 12-year-olds and sperglords shoveling their money into his fat, greedy Jew mouth.
>>
File: 19f.jpg.png (40 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
19f.jpg.png
40 KB, 800x600
No.
But dream theory would be pretty shitty given that the FNaF movie will be canon, IIRC.
>>
>>330074359

Did Scott ever unlock that box in the last FN@F game?
>>
>>330074565
Isn't he Christian or are you just /pol/ memeing?
>>
>>330074667
Nope
>>
>>330074715
He's memeing. Remember anon, anyone successful and then continues their success is a jew.
>>
What did the animatronics have against the kid anyway? Tearing off a chunk of his brain is one thing, but then terrorizing him in his dreams as he slowly dies? The only one who would've had any reason to do this is Mangle, but he didn't get a kid shoved into him and possessed.
>>
>>330074967
The kid liked the plushies, characters and cartoon but was terrified by the sight of the animatronics and the people in the golden suits. Plus his brother and his friends were assholes to him while wearing masks of the characters.
>>
>>330074967
The "bite" happened because the kid was crying when he got shoved into the animatronic's mouth which caused springlock failure, collapsing its jaw. The nightmares were from him being a traumatized kid.
>>
>>330075519
what so the tears shorted out the mechanism?
>>
>>330074638
Dream theory is gay, it can't be that. That is way too much fucking detail for one kid trapped in a coma.
>>
>>330074821
>>330074715
You can't deny that continuing to make these shitty games as a cash cow is about as kosher as can be
>>
>>330075596
Breathing too hard triggers the mechanism. The springlock suits are total death traps
>>
File: project.jpg (26 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
project.jpg
26 KB, 1200x600
>N
>>
Those animatronics always scared the fuck out of me.
>>
Whatever happened to Robot Jones FNAFworld? It came out but then he pulled it back and that's the last I heard about it.
>>
>>330075869
He rereleased it for free on GameJolt.
Update 2 with extra characters and stuff comes whenever
>>
>>330075869
It was patched and put back up as a free game on gamejolt
>>
>>330074456
What isn't really
>>
>>330075849
i suppose this is true, in the literal sense.
>>
>>330076073
>>330076025
did he refund the purchases on steam? Is it a gaiden game? I'm not interested enough to watch it on youtube
>>
>>330076364
he did refund everyone's money and apologized, he felt ashamed that his game was half baked and promised to fix it all and give it out for free
>>
>>330074638
what the hell is this? is the website having some secret image hidden again? FNAF5?
>>
>>330076584
Scott Cawthon seems to me like an example of taking a good thing too far. He doesn't have the heart for making endless nonsensical sequels like Ubisoft or the sense of leaving his game alone like Toby Fox. I mean, after everyone got tired of the horror gimmick he tried to make an rpg? Like the fangame of his own games? From what little I saw of FNAFworld it was also filled with little jabs at his fandom like the mangle and springtrap loading screen as well as his elf insert.
>>
>>330077248
>implying scott "the ruse cruise" cawthon isn't just doing all this for some masterful PR move

I'm semi convinced FNAFW was intended to be free from the start, like a side project he just wanted out there. Idk man, that FNAF5 announcement is coming, I doubt this ride is over
>>
>>330077808
He may make more sequels but FNAF mainstream exposure is done. Pewdiepie hates the games and even Markiplier has gotten tired of it, and their fanbases directly fuel FNAF. Scott will fade into irrelevance because the indie spotlight has been taken away from him.
>>
>>330078357
>mainstream exposure is done
Good, maybe all you sick fucks can piss off now and let the man make a VN about a Mangle already. With H scenes.
>>
>>330078357

>Implying the movie won't breathe new life into the series

Scott might be done making them himself, but after the movie it will be developed into a triple A horror shooter franchise.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.