[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you too Nintendo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
Ive had a respect for nintendo for too long now, I honestly had hope and I was let down, again, so time to turn to pirating.

>buy nintendo eshop card
>drop 20 on credit card
>return home
>hyped to play SMW on my N3DS legit
>opens eshop
>mfw SMW is only for NN3DS

seriously I feel like an idiot, but seriously is nintendo trying to tell me that it can only run on NN3DS? or are they just becoming more jewish?
>>
>>330074347
>not pirating it
The only one to blame is you
>>
Just emulate it, God damn.
>>
Why the fuck do people pay for ROMs?
>>
File: Athena Approves.jpg (169 KB, 804x571) Image search: [Google]
Athena Approves.jpg
169 KB, 804x571
>>330074347
>not owning it on GBA

baka senpai
>>
>bought a wii virtual console game back in 2006
>can't play it on wii U without jumping through a hoop
>Won't be able to play it on NX at all

why is this shit allowed? this is why I prefer to emulate console games if the only other option is digital on a console.
>>
>>330075215
Play it in Wii mode?
>>
Listen bud they get rightfully shit on all the time for not releasing any NN3DS exclusives except Xenoblade so I can't really feel you on that one.

Anyway it has input lag and inferior sound to the SNES so don't be too booty blasted.
>>
File: 1457215574649.jpg (25 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
1457215574649.jpg
25 KB, 498x412
>>330074347
>Underpowered hardware barely any more powerful than Xbox360 and PS3
>Region lock
>Shoehorned fisher price ipad that has 3 hours battery life on average
>No replaceable internal hard drive
>Doesn't come with regular controller
>constantly rehashes their IPs
>tried to monopolise the early 90's industry and used aggressive business tactics to do so
>Shoehorned miiverse full of retarded kids and pedos
>Shitty account system, purchasing tied to system
>Poor online features (such as no first party games offering voice chat in-game between strangers)
>E-Shop is a barren wasteland more expensive than physical
>Third party support worse than the fucking N64
>Outdated architecture when literally all the competition PC included uses x86
>400x240 resolution on a handheld in 2014
>Charging a premium price for underpowered hardware
>Now doing DLC (Fire Emblem Awakening DLC all together now costs more than the base game itself) and Season Passes
>Limited fucking demo uses
>NEW 3ds pls buy again
>Forced cult of personality surrounding their execs
>Always trying to ride PC's coattails for legitimacy
>Contributed to reviving consoles from their crash, and ensured that they are relevant today
>In the process, killed Japan's infant PC industry causing their games to be held hostage by consoles
Why do people like, let alone feel the need to defend Nintendo again?
>>
>>330075038
>that smaller view
>that watered down music and sound effects
>those off controls
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>330075289
I really dont understand how they fuck this shit up, seriously, they must be retarded
>>
>>330075356
>Why do people like, let alone feel the need to defend Nintendo again?
Because people like games anon.
>>
>>330074347
>buying eshop cards
>not checking if the game is available beforehand
Sounds to me you're a retard.
>>
>>330075431
Because even their shitty underpowered console is basically a little computer with 1000 layers of abstraction between the hardware fucking everything up.
>>
>>330075495
well would you not expect a current gen handheld to be able to play games from the mid to late 90's? especially since its 16-bit
>>
>>330075356
This thread is about the 3DS not the Wii U, take your pasta elsewhere.
>>
>>330074347
>not owning world on the snes
shame
>>
>>330075707
No, cause until now it only had 8 bit ones.
>>
>>330076162
>they dont have it on the store so it cant play it
what kind of logic is that?
>>
>>330075707
>>330076162

the psp could run this shit without an issue someone please fucking shoot miyamoto with a sniper
>>
>>330076323
Simple. If they could had done it before, they would had done it already.
>>
>>330076506
>without an issue
Yeah, no. Shoot yourself with that sniper.
>>
>>330076506
Lol no it could not.
>>
>>330076656
>>330076598

i fucking did it myself in 8th grade
>>
>>330076727
>>330076656
>>330076598

I have emulated on my psp before too and it was pretty smooth, the only hiccups i had was because I fucked up
>>
>>330076727
>>330076821
If you're playing SNES games on a PSP you will never in a million years experience them. You'll think you've experienced it, but you'll be cheated. It's a such a sadness that you think you've played a game on your fucking PSP. Get real.
>>
>>330077213
you can say whatever the fuck you want, but i know what i did, sure i will give you that yea it wasnt spot on but it ran smooth enough for it to be enjoyable
>>
>>330077213

what a retard you are. I grew up with a SNES and it feels the same except in my hand, so better.
>>
>>330077871
Now dust that motherfucker off and find out how wrong you are.
>>
Playing SNES only on N3DS was pretty much a faggot move.
They'll probably open it to regular 3DS units soon though. For the potential sales. I mean only an idiot wouldn't do that.
>>
>>330078145
Yeah it's not like it's more powerful or anything fucking retard.
>>
>>330078145

no they won't. it's nintendo. they're fucking retarded as fuck now. after gamecube our universe split from when they were good into a universe where they were insufferably fucking retarded niggers.
>>
>>330074347
could've spent that 20 bucks on a PSP Go, OP
>>
>>330074347
>nintendo sucks so im still gonna play their games

Pirate logic
>>
Just run emulators on your phone.
>>
The latter. Don't be fooled. If OoT can run on a 3DS, there's no reason SMW can't. It's just that Nintendo doesn't feel like putting in that same amount of effort when people are going to pay 8 dollars for a ROM anyway.
>>
>>330079049
Wrong. OoT is a remake, made to run in that, while the SNES games are emulated. Emulation consumes a lot more resources, especially if you intend it to be accurate.
>>
>>330078606
I already have a psp 3000 so fuck that
>>
>>330079339
Well yeah, like I said, they didn't want to go through that same amount of effort.
>>
nobody took the bait in the first post.

N3DS =/= NNDS
>>
>>330080424
i meant
N3DS =/= NN3DS
>>
>>330080507
Fuck off retard.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.