[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A survey conducted by FromSoftware on the Prepare to Die Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Crossbreed.jpg (381 KB, 1280x1674) Image search: [Google]
Crossbreed.jpg
381 KB, 1280x1674
A survey conducted by FromSoftware on the Prepare to Die Edition of Dark Souls revealed that over 90% of the female players that made it to the Painted World of Ariamis decided to kill Priscilla.

Why do you think that is?
>>
>>330064047
Bitches be crazy.
>>
>>330064047
citation needed
>>
>>330064047
All the female are man
>>
To see if it drops anything good.
>>
Females are forever playing Highlander. They'll do whatever they can to kill another.
>>
>>330064204
This.

Good way to show up the shitlord virgins that will believe this without proof, though! :^)
>>
Females have vaginas
>>
friendship between women doesnt exist
>>
She's an abomination.
Why not kill her?

Also sauce where?
>>
>>330064047
Only 10% of them were lesbians. The 90% couldn't find in themselves to feel compassion for Priscilla and were jealous of her having a whole undead army protecting her from intruders.
>>
The only reason I didn't even dare to attack her the first time was because I was scared. I had to muster up some strength and come back later. And oh boy what a piss easy fight.
>>
What are you even trying to >imply
>>
They're jealous of her pretty feet.
>>
>>330064047
Envy?
>>
If you were some poor bastard that got sucked into the painting somehow, the entire world is trying to kill you.
Plus Priscilla's an abomination.
I'm sorry Priscilla,you're an abortion of science. You need to die.
>>
>>330064047
>tfw I'll never know if she's wearing a dress or being half dragon means you have constant puffy fur that works as clothing
I attacker her because I knew she'd drop a soul which means more weapons, faggot. Guess what? I chopped off her tail too.
>>
File: 1457397951960.jpg (51 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1457397951960.jpg
51 KB, 960x540
DEATH TO FURFAGS
>>
>>330064047
Because she's a boss? Would they not want to 100% the game if they're enjoying it?
>>
>>330064047
Sounds to me like 10% of women need to git gud
>>
>>330064354

After they're done enslaving men they'll turn on each other until one is left to have all the dicks to herself.
>>
>>330065718
Note that this is pretty entertaining sht right here.
>>
>>330065552
They aren't that pretty
>>
>>330064271
/thread
>>
>>330064354
>being a woman is like living in Highlander

Holy shit that makes so much sense.
>>
I left her alone, I did attack AmazingChest
>>
>>330068101
boob envy :^) ?
>>
>>330068802
Pretty much, yeah
>>
I guess 90% of women are dexfags
>>
File: img000004.png (1 MB, 1125x1600) Image search: [Google]
img000004.png
1 MB, 1125x1600
>>330065718
>hosting refugees
>simultaneously hosting an event that's already fringe of socially acceptable at best
>don't have anyone who speaks their language who can explain anything about it

I see no way whatsoever anything could possibly go wrong with this scenario at all.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.