[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Fallout 4 faction do you side with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: jklbdfs.jpg (251 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
jklbdfs.jpg
251 KB, 1191x670
The Brotherhood of Steel, the Institute, or the Railroad?
>>
BoS

Synths are an abomination, Institute is fucking nuts and the Railroad is almost as bad believing they can "save" these creepy human-replacing death machines.
>>
>>330059913
Ad Victoriam, brother.
>>
Bump of boredom.
>>
A pointless discussion considering all three factions were specifically written to have both strengths and flaws that cannot be simply ignored.
>>
>>330059809
The Minutemen
>>
>>330060471
>pointless discussion
>all of them have strengths and flaws that cannot be ignored.

Which do you prefer though? It's like saying that you don't agree with any political party because they all have their points and follies.
>>
File: Lmao.jpg (5 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
Lmao.jpg
5 KB, 100x100
>>330060560
>The Minutemen
>Implying the Minutemen are a real faction.

They're a gameplay mechanic.
>>
All of them were fucking awful but at least the Railroad wasn't hellbent on being assholes. Fuck the Minutemen, they can't do shit without me.
>>
>>330060639
Their flaws are tied into my inability to respect or like any of them Its not really politics, either, its mostly down to how mary sue the Insitute is.

You either side with the Insitute, a faction that fails to justify half of its inherently fully fucking evil actions (including towards the player), or you side with everyone else and are forced to destroy the only place thats actually made progress past tin roofed shacks in 200 fucking years

>>330060942
The Railroad was dangerously delusional and had no intentions of helping anyone but synths. Fuck them.
>>
>>330060910
Minutemen are shit but they are the safest, best option for the commonwealth when put in context.

I still sided with Brotherhood though
>>
the railroad are right but also boring and BoS have a zepplin

so BoS
>>
>>330061052
True, you're really not trying to decide who's the best, just who's not the dumbest.

I think the BoS are best because they will actually lay law in the wasteland and not be totally useless and shit at it like the Minutemen.
>>
>>330061052
At least they didn't want to go on a fucking genocide for parts or an ideology. Their plan was retarded but it didn't harm anyone.
>>
>>330060942
>"synths are people too"
>they literally aren't people
Liberal fucking shits
>>
>>330061197
The Minutemen fell apart like wet toilet paper the last time they were left to their own devices. Only the BoS can clean up the Commonwealth.
>>
>>330061285
>Their plan was retarded but it didn't harm anyone.

You mean other than releasing a large number of syths across the americas?
>>
>>330061436
And? Other than Libertalia it didn't have any negative consequences.
>>
>>330061536
Gen 1s, Gen 2s and maybe even Coursers are literally just killing machines. I know Glory was pushing for them to be "liberated" too.
>>
>>330059809
why did you get fallout 4 which is shit in the first place?

Fucking neo-neo /v/ i should fuckoff to 4+4 chan
>>
>>330061668
Nobody else wanted to free them though, they only cared for Gen 3s. "Liberating" the others would be a terrible idea, best thing they could to is get control of the Institute and shut all of them down.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452301725857.jpg (18 KB, 544x350) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452301725857.jpg
18 KB, 544x350
>>330059809
BoS.
I really hated the fact that you couldn't tell Preston that instead of rebuilding Sanctuary, they could all move into vault 111. Don't really need to rebuild anything, plus clean water and it's relatively safe aside from radroaches.
Same issue when you don't side with the institute. I cleaned house the first time I went in there with my fully upgraded X-01 power armor. But no, we had to blow everything up without even stealing their advanced technology.
>>
File: 3297345937.gif (500 KB, 496x258) Image search: [Google]
3297345937.gif
500 KB, 496x258
>>330061853
I agree that was kind of retarded. The BoS should've been all over scavenging from the Institute. Can you imagine the kind of shit you could do with teleporter tech?
>>
>joined the Institution because its the best for the wasteland
>now my game is pretty much a Exterminator movie, with synths everywhere taking over places like Diamond City, exterminating Super Mutants, keeping the wasteland clean

I dont like that they kill cats though
>>
>>330062081
The Institute basically wants to hit the reset button on the planet and start again, right? Rather than rebuilding?

Then why exactly do they need to go replacing people left and right with random synths? It doesn't make sense to me. Sure, I can see a few are needed for supplies, some for institute experiments, but it's people like Art that confuse me. He's just a random dude out in the wasteland. Why replace him?
>>
God bump of sweet nothings.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.