[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's gather all the rumours (crazy or not) here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: nintendo_nx1.jpg (25 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
nintendo_nx1.jpg
25 KB, 1200x674
I'll start with a recent one

>According to the supposed leak, the game is currently assigned the working title Beyond Good and Evil: The Prejudices of Philosophers. This is apparently a reference to a specific chapter in the philosophical text Beyond Good and Evil by Friedrich Nietzsche, which details how morality can be altered by authority, and the ways black-and-white morality overlooks the larger complexity of the nature of morals.

Basically, it's the chapter about looking beyond the concepts of good and evil.

In much the same fashion as Bayonetta 2, Nintendo is reportedly hoping to win audience goodwill by putting money into the development of the long-in-limbo sequel, in exchange for it being an exclusive to the NX.

Bearing in mind that Beyond Good and Evil was a critical success but a commercial failure, it seems like the title would be in a perfect position for this kind of move from Nintendo.

The rumor might also partially explain why in Tim Schafer and Michel Ancel's recent Devs Play for Beyond Good and Evil, Shigeru Miyamoto kept getting name-dropped (skip to 48 minutes) in Ancel's discussion of the sequel. The puzzle pieces have begun to align.
>>
>>330053002
I just hope they include the first game's hd release with the game.
>>
If nintendo is naive enough to believe that moneyhatting games for me to get interested in their system, then that's just doubly an insult. I'll wait for the emulation. Fuck them
>>
So literally Bayo 2 2.0?

Funding a game nobody will buy and nobody will buy your system for?

Great idea.
>>
>>330054972
The problem isn't that money hatting doesn't work, it's that they don't money hat enough games for their console to have a library worth buying it for. If they money hatted say 10 fantastic games and 10 good games then they'd have a library for people who don't really care for Mario's Bouncy Fun Time Adventure 12
>>
>>330055725
Still good for /neverever/ shitposting though.
>>
So still nothing worth getting a Nintendo console.
I'll stick with handhelds thanks.
>>
File: NXFuture.png (50 KB, 686x412) Image search: [Google]
NXFuture.png
50 KB, 686x412
>>
>>330053002
I was told by a Nintendo employee i'm close with that the NX will have a separate gamepad like the wii U, except this one can be strapped to your head and used as a VR peripheral
>>
>>330053002
PLEASE READ THIS
GENO, THE GUY WHO "LEAKED" THE NX DETAILS AND BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2 RUMOUR, HAS BEEN QUOTED TO HAVE LEAKED ILLUMIROOM AND OTHER THINGS THAT CAME TRUE. THIS IS FALSE, IF YOU LOOK UP ANYTHING BY HIM, THE ONLY THING HE HAS "LEAKED" WAS POKEMON PLUS AND MINUS, WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE FAKE. THIS IS NOW DEBUNKED, MODS DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE
>>
Why does Nintendo keep funding these random ass games?

What's next? Red Faction, Dark Cloud and Castle Crashers?
>>
Iwata said back in 2013 that the NX was not going to be combining portable and home console into one machine.
>>
what even are these leaks? where did they come from?
>>
>>330058049
>where did they come from?
Attention fags.
>>
>>330058108
so nothing substantial has actually happened? wish there were real leaks like the Scalebound/Master Chief Collection leaker
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.