[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breath of Fire thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: best girl - artbook.png (874 KB, 1024x790) Image search: [Google]
best girl - artbook.png
874 KB, 1024x790
Breath of Fire thread.
>>
File: wp2_pc_1920x1200.jpg (387 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
wp2_pc_1920x1200.jpg
387 KB, 1920x1200
Who else is excited for BoF6?
>>
>>330045687
that game is nothing but waifu bait. nothing about it reads BoF though. I dont understand why they are making it part of the series.
>>
>>330044204
>draw naked girl
>color the legs white and remove pussy line
>call her clothed/covered
Ok
>>
>>330044204
Hurrah furshit!
>>>/trash/
>>
>>330045687
Isn't it already out in japan as a phone game?
>>
File: bof_dragon.png (877 KB, 2557x811) Image search: [Google]
bof_dragon.png
877 KB, 2557x811
RIP
>>
>>330044204
It'd be really weird if a human used a staff with a human foot on either end, but its ok when a cat girl has cat paws on either end? It's very obvious she is a cat girl and is cat themed, I dont think they needed the paws on the staff to really drive the point home.
>>
>>330044204
Still trying to beat BoF1
Fuck that robot.
>>
any way to dodge Myria's Venom attack that causes random stat ailments? Items that block status effects don't seem to work.
>>
>>330044204
Is Breath of Fire 5 any good?
>>
>>330047807
Pretty sure that's intentional on the games end. But it's been awhile.
>>
>>330047586
The Stone Robot or whatever it's called?

Have you been letting Nina use the E.Key in battle for a free 30 dmg to all targets when she's not tossing out a buff or heal?
>>
File: 1444264441212.png (405 KB, 700x315) Image search: [Google]
1444264441212.png
405 KB, 700x315
>>330048537
Already got past it bud, and Im a little past where Ryu gets his three dragon spells
>>
>>330047835
it's dark as hell, the music is amazing, but i don't know why they went backwards with their sprite work. BOF 4 looked incredible. The system takes some getting used to.
>>
>>330047835
yes but it can be a YMMV game depending on tastes.

if you played dead risings and liked that games resetting progression system ideas, or just like the idea of the world itself mostly being static levels you may have to reset eventually because you aren't strong enough and need to do another playthroguh to get farther/unlock more it's a very unique journey. as many of Dragon quarters staff ended up creating dead rising, you'll see prototypes of those ideas.

The dragon system is both good and bad, it's good in the it's massively overpowered literal power of the gods, but it's also your running timer to a game over so you need to manage it's use, and you just turn into the warrior hybrid again so if you liked 3s gene full transformations its not as fun as that.

it is also hard game to reply, because the act of 'beating' it, is itself replaying the game several times, saving is limited and the game does punish your score for saving too much
>>
>>330047835
Yeah, it's the best game in the series and one of the best RPGs on the PS2.
>>
>>330049771
you know what i really hated? that the weakest attack (the 10 point attack or whatever) was the most efficient so you'd just do like 6 combos of that weak shit with your best sword. fights took forever.
>>
>>330050208
admittedly It's been so long since i played it I only ever remember the final boss requiring you burn the entire dragon gauge, and the optional super boss Ryu had to just transform, slash once, then the girls do all the damage,

well that and good soundtrack, i actually important the soundtrack and the art book for that game, also Bof IV's art book
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.