[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fourchan's game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: 4 CHAN'S VIDEO GAME no mu.jpg (451 KB, 1587x2245) Image search: [Google]
4 CHAN'S VIDEO GAME no mu.jpg
451 KB, 1587x2245
ITT: 4chan's game is planed

It will be an RPG, we had three pools already. what kind of rpg?
>>
>>329943327
Clunky CRPG because we're a bunch of special snowflakes
>>
>>329943483
This but clunky in a good way instead of ultra streamlined with no options.
No memes or pop culture references allowed I've had enough of them for a lifetime in Fallout 2.
>>
>>329943327
Turnbased w/ an innovative battle system. High fantasy meets sci-fi. War with the future.
>>
F2P, but P2W because this website is cancer.
>>
Action Rpg with a multitude of different weapons and playstyles.
>>
Monster collector SRPG, with tamagotchi style interaction minigames.
>>
vn with gay sex
>>
Slave trade SRPG where niggers are your units.
>>
>>329943327
Empire simulator/manager where you are the evil overlord who captures elf princesses and breed them to make armies of elf slave warriors.

Different subraces for special attributes.
>>
File: 1450179119403.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
1450179119403.png
357 KB, 397x402
>>329943986
>>
Who's making this anyway? A couple guys and I from /v/ got together and tried making a game called Ribbot for a while but it all fell apart. Is this destined to the same fate?
>>
can someone make a pool?
>>
>>329943327
CRPG Dating simulator with fully animted penetration
>>
>>329943483
So m&b combined with undertale?
>>
>>329944139
we don't have a concept yet. 4chan will determine the concept, only then we make a team.
>>
>>329943986
so it's a /pol/ game, not a /v/ game..
>>
Has to be an action RPG, considering how big of a boner /v/ has for Dark Souls and Zelda.

Either a low-poly 3D action RPG like Majora's Mask (maybe with survival elements like Deus Ex and Galerians) would be cool, or just a top down, Link to the Past/YS-style game.
>>
Hitler as a boss along with longcat being an ally.
>>
>>329944496
/pol/ is all boards, go back to ribbit if you don't like it.
>>
>>329944464
How are you choosing which ideas to consider out of all the spicy meme suggestions?
>>
File: Capturar.png (34 KB, 538x177) Image search: [Google]
Capturar.png
34 KB, 538x177
>>329943327
>implying there hasn't already been a /v/ideogame
>>
Diablo 2 clone set in the far future.
I want to be a fucking robot space wizard.
>>
Let's make it a first person rpg dungeon crawler, something like SMT
>>
>>329944821
how about a game with deeper combat than diablo
>>
>>329944681
the only thing right now is:
>it will be a rpg
nothing deeper yet.
there were some good memefull complex ideas but.... the team would have to be very very good and big.
>>
>>329945135
would it have to be a BIG GUY?
>>
The game should be made exlusively in ClipArts. You can do it.
>>
>>329944821
Wow another LMB masher? Sounds great
>>
>>329945683
someone said something about bane being a boss I think...
>>
ARPG of course
Inspired by Kingdom Hearts
The twist is that this time the giant mcguffin actually is darkness, or evil or whatever
>>
ARPG in the classic zelda style but with sick combos and a large variety of weapons
>>
Okay so like get this, you fall in a hole right, and there's a lot of monsters but they're just misunderstood, you know like hitler. So you have the choice to fight them, but of course the battle system will be gimped and uninspired so you have to play the game how I want you to play it, by talking through it with them instead. I'm really inspired by talking because my dad never did that he only hit me. But anyway once you beat the game there's a SURPRISE super secret super creepy boss that tries really hard. Boy i hope that boss isn't laughable.
>>
>>329944709
there's been a bunch over the years. I remember contribootin to a sprite on with a neckbeard and lolis because the people in that thread were turbofaggots
>>
>>329944915
Okay, not a direct clone just set in space. Spice up the combat, skill choices, maybe have mobs that are actually dangerous to fight instead of being mindless loot pinatas. Have fun and rewarding PvP. There's a lot that can be done with genre to make it better. But I just wanna be a robot space wizard.
>>
>>329943327
1st person VRRPG
>>
>>329943327
hope you guys did better at planning than spelling planned...
>>
Earthbound style JRPG with expandable ATB bars
>>
File: 1438007084445.jpg (267 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
1438007084445.jpg
267 KB, 850x1200
>>329946819
>>329944502
So, futuristic LttP-style ARPG with PvP and Diablo 2-style skill paths.

Yes?

Also, opting for a cute loli protagonist. Preferably oppai, but maybe that's not representative of /v/'s ideals.
>>
>>329947624
>oppai loli
remove yourself from the premises
>>
>>329946254
This.

Also, is this "/v/ game" a real project that will actual be made at some point? Because I think it should. Even if it starts out as just a short demo and eventually gets kickstarted or something. A game in the classic Zelda graphical style wouldn't be very hard to develop.
>>
>>329948264
>implying /v/ makes a game projects ever finish
>>
>>329947624
For me, I would rather it be more in line with diablo style, like path of exile, grim dawn and even diablo 3 in its current state. Maybe expand the skill bar with meaningful skills, so you aren't just smashing lmb amd refreshing a buff here and there. And sure, there can be a loli I guess, I wouldn't really care one way or the other.
>>
It needs to be retarded joke after retarded joke

Just like Undertale
>>
>>329943327
Waifus'??
>>
>>329952048
Jesus christ are autists still this upset over that fucking game
>>
>>329943327
an rpgmaker rpg since it's unlikely people here can coordinate actual game development
>>
>>329944496
>nigga where slave for years
>it's /pol history

please at least read history.
>>
>>329943327
An action rpg with as many qt as possible, also it should be free to play, and the qt should be behind a paywall, like you get ten qt a day and evey quest needs at least three, and buying them should be dirt cheap to appeal to those vidya junkies $2.99 for like 299 (lol no free qt cuz fuck you autists you'll pay for more to even that out). We need to make customization like the core component of the game. The first ten minutes of the game should have 50 percent of the development. Also, we need pre order bonuses and turn this into a first person shooter because RPGs are ghey
>>
How about
>atmosphere and weapon design by /k/ and /x/
>story by /s4s/ /r9k/ and /lit/
It would be the perfect storm of edgetism and the game would be an instant classic because 2 dep 4 u
>>
>>329952859
Also memes. We literally need to have everything to be a huge fucking joke. Like more references than the force awakens.
>>
File: 1454017538519.jpg (36 KB, 650x289) Image search: [Google]
1454017538519.jpg
36 KB, 650x289
tis thread again.

i told you, you better try your luck on reddit buddy
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.