[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finish MGSV on release >barely touch the game since >decided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1
File: mgsv-the-phantom-pain-ash-face.jpg (65 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
mgsv-the-phantom-pain-ash-face.jpg
65 KB, 1000x563
>finish MGSV on release
>barely touch the game since
>decided to play it again because feeling like it
>login
>FOB defense failed
>FOB defense failed
>FOB defense failed
>FOB defense failed
>FOB defense failed
>most of my staff either killed or captured
>no resources at all (even vehicles are gone)
>-1.000.000 GMP

What a fucking disaster, even when I'm not playing the game fucks with me.
>>
Did you rike it??
>>
>>329936439
This is the main reason why I haven't picked it up since I platniumed the game. I know my base will be massacred. All my diamonds...
>>
>Same as OP
>Haven't played in months
>Get added by two different people
>Say I Have a "hacker FOB"
>COmments on my profile about being a famous "Cheater"

u wot how can my NPCs soldiers cheat
>>
I pirated the game and never played online. can you get attacked even when you don't play ?
>>
>>329937508
If you've done the FOB introduction thing, yes, your base will be raped.
>>
>>329937508
Yes, your base if open to attack by anybody else, you can avoid losing shit though if you buy insurance, but that costs MB coins (aka real money).
>>
>>329937656
>you can avoid losing shit though if you buy insurance, but that costs MB coins (aka real money).
That shit makes me mad. Fucking jewnami
>>
>>329937586
>your base will be raped.

by whom ? other players ?
>>
>>329938024
Yes, other players.
>>
>>329938024
Yes, other players can invade your base and steal your resources and staff, even if you're offline.
>>
Game should have finished with Venom in Outer Heaven; a reverse of the opening of Ground Zeros.

Chico = Grey Fox
Skullface = Vemon
Big Boss = Solid Snake
Miller = Big Boss

Would have been the perfect way to end the game.
>>
I haven't touched the game since platting it months ago. I just loaded up my save file and had zero notifications. I think you guys just need to upgrade your security to scare potential invaders away.
>>
FOBs are the worst part of this game. It's amazing how awful they are and how little thought must have gone into them.
>>
How the fuck do I raise my staff's levels to 100+ for these new rank 7 and 8 items?
I beat the game and everyone is around 70 or so with two FOB's.

Does everyone have to be S++? Is that even humanly possibly?
>>
>>329938173
My security is on maximum m8, people still invade my FOB and win. Probably hackers but still pisses me off. Invasions should only happen when we're online, I have other games to play, MGSV is not my whole life.
>>
>>329938267
I have two FOBs and most of my staff units are level 90+, but then again I farmed a bunch of events for S++ and S+ staff.
>>
It's not much help to you now OP, but for next time, your saves are in the steamapps folder, you just copy them, then you paste over them the next time you lose.

That way you keep your staff, resources, etc. Google it if you run into any issues.
>>
>>329938267
FOB events
>>
>>329938513
Well it's not much help either way since I play on PS4.
>>
>>329938093

nah. then you are wasting an entire game's worth of shit to satisfy all the morons that cry 'muh unfinished game'. we knew from the beginning this game would sit between PW and MG 1 and snake would pretty much ride into the sunset.
>>
>still playing MGSV

Why? It's a fun game the first time through but there's zero replay value.
>>
>>329938247
They're great though. Going against a maxed out FOB is one of the best parts of the game.
>>
>>329938638
I like to fuck around with different ways to complete missions, the gameplay is genuinely good in this game even though the story sucks balls.
>>
>>329936439
i didnt even bother finish it. i got stuck at the extreme version of the quite sniper battle
>>
>>329938638
this x100

also i just saw some gameplay of team sneak on mgsv, why can we see the outlines of the stealth? fuck this game
>>
>>329938831
>i got stuck at the extreme version of the quite sniper battle

Really? That shit is so fucking easy. Extreme Code Talker on the other hand, seriously fuck that mission.
>>
>>329936439
if all you have is one FOB just do the FOB event a few times. You can easily replace ALL of your lost soldiers with S ranked guys in literally 30 minutes.

But I guess logic isn't your strength.
>>
>>329938959
>have to waste 30 minutes of my life replacing soldiers I shouldn't have lost in the first place

No, fuck you.
>>
>>329938910
how do you beat it?
>>
>>329938959
>Grinding
It baffles me that people still play this game, though i can understand if someone is playing the main missions and doing all the objectives for the platinum or something, but grinding for the fob shit? c'mon now man, life is short and that online mode is trash.
>>
I keep getting mother base notifications saying 1 staff dead due to injuries/disease, when I check the staff menu it says dude was fatally wounded
This has happened 3 times now
I'm not doing any combat deployments
What is happening?
>>
>>329939727
Not that guy, but I used the grenade launcher that shoots the sleep gas then just snuck up under where she starts and shot a grenade up there.
>>
>>329940167
Troublemakers.
>>
>>329938602
>PS4

Wait, isn't it true that if you don't have PS+ or XBL Gold, people can invade your FOB, but you can't invade back?
>>
>>329940528
Just checked the units the guys belonged to, none in support and one in defense
Harassment
I don't think he's killing dudes
>>
>>329940936
I have an inlking my crew starts to die of loneliness if I don't visit Motherbase every so often, but it could be superstition on my behalf.
>>
Now Im curios to see what is going on in my base.
How do you restart this game, just deleting the saved files?
>>
>>329941431
At first I thought it was fight club happening
Didn't get the cutscene when I visited mother base
When I got back to the ACC death number two happened
Who is killing my guys?
>>
>>329941454
Yes there should be an option to delete the save data on the menu.
>>
>>329938626
Except he was already off somewhere else. Gayest shit ever.
>>
>>329938910
>>329939727

Use tanks for the snipers and left one for the scape.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.