[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to have a thread without shitposting? Post your groups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: pe-logo-915x585.jpg (60 KB, 915x585) Image search: [Google]
pe-logo-915x585.jpg
60 KB, 915x585
Is it possible to have a thread without shitposting?

Post your groups
>>
shitposting
>>
>>329911483
>Is it possible to have a thread without shitposting?
no because FUCK RPG CODEX
before codex scum will post, play the 3.0 verion, white march is nice, cipher best class
>>
>>329911864
I rolled a ranger and I'm about 5 hours into the game, should I get the Grieving Mother?
>>
>>329911864
you mean this game got "fun" now?
after how many months?
>>
>>329912020
>should I get the Grieving Mother?
she's kinda crazy and nothing special statwise but some of her powers are quite useful
ranger is also good, gread dps
>>329912114
>after how many months?
better late than never but honestly if you didn't like it back then i don't think you like it now
>>
>>329912114
Why do people like you always pretend/assume that games somehow "get more fun" by some magical bullshit process?
Have you ever considered that this type of game might just not be for you?
>>
>>329914371
Not him but the game got a fuckload of patches.
>>
>>329911483
Soloing the entire thing, expansions included.
>>
>>329915342
potd?
>>
File: 25181677401_d242044eaf_o.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
25181677401_d242044eaf_o.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
postan wp because why not
>>
>>329916029
No, I need my sanity intact for future endeavors.
>>
>>329911483
>Is it possible to have a thread without shitposting?
>Posts a shit game.

You tell me.
>>
>>329916267
*tips adra*
>>
File: fucking obsidian.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fucking obsidian.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>329915342
What build?
>>
Reminder that Abydon and Eothas are the only gods who deserve any respect.
>>
>>329916446
Fighter with a great sword. Very basic, mostly trying to maximize damage output with high accuracy and some DR bypass and light armor. Pretty nice crits.
>>
Just completed this + expansions
Pure wizard with Aloth, Pallegenia, Durance, GMother and Kana on Hard mode. Was a lot tougher than I expected, especially the dragunz which took forever. Playthrough lasted about 80hours.
>>
>>329917016
why not galawain tho?
>Eothas
I'm not so sure about this guy
>Abydon
did you played white march part 2?
at first i didn't paid attention to him but man, things had changed since white march ending

Ondra and Berath worst vessels
>>
>>329911483
I'm going to marry Eder!
>>
Still finishing my way through White March 2. It's pretty fun. I have no fucking clue how I am gonna beat that Wizard in the bog with the two dragons. I know I can just resolve matters peacefully, but fuck that, I want to kill her and her dragons.

My party is me (Monk), Zahua, Edér, Aloth, Grieving Mother and Durance. The party is mostly for the characters I like. Durance is the greatest, Zahua is excellent, Edér is a bro and Grieving Mother is interesting.

I don't really like Aloth that much, I prefer Hiravias, but I ended up picking Aloth because Wizards are cooler.
>>
>>329917434
>80hours
so you did every quest possible i presume, my niggah
>>
>>329917618
As many as I could, and completing the Endless Paths took about 40 hours in total (while doing other things/quests to level up etc)
>>
>>329911483
shit game m8
>>
>>329917597
sorry buddy he is taken, my weak handsome elf need protection
I heard Durance is single so
>>
>>329911864
fuck off shill, PoE is a mediocre game made by a shit company
>>
***MAIN QUEST SPOILERS DONT LOOK!***

So Thaos was an Engwithian right and if what Ivora says is true, they found out that there were no gods. Rather than let people continue killing eachother etc they created their own gods from their power and so the Leaden Key was formed to stop any civillization that was too close to uncovering this secret, in the hope of keeping them safe? So what was the deal with Woedica?
>>
>>329917492
Eothas was the only god who couldn't stand by and watch Woedica suck dyrwoodan souls.
>>
>>329917610
they're not that hard
just bait them with your tankiest tank and nuke them with everything you got, remember to use summons like ghost or beetles
also don't use aloth as dps mage but debuf mage instead
spells that cause sleep, paralyze, pertification ,stun etc.
I won that fight using my cipher as only dps in the party(beat the whole game like this) on potd
>>
>>329917883
I think it's funny how PoE threads are 90% Obsidian hate and Fallout threads are 90% Obsidian dicksucking.
>>
>>329918070
>So what was the deal with Woedica
control, power, ultimate ruler, order above anything
>>
File: 1437177345552.png (91 KB, 790x673) Image search: [Google]
1437177345552.png
91 KB, 790x673
>if wizard has any magical effect, druid has a better one, usually at lower levels and without stupid grimoire shittery
nice balance
>>
>>329918785
That's not true at all, though. All the Wizard spells are pretty much better versions of Druid spells.
>>
>>329918785
I don't think druids can disarm enemies as great as mages making them defenseless and weak
druds are mainly dps canons
>>
>>329918070
Well, there ARE gods. They were created by the engwithans though, which leaves the question of why would they create fucking Skaen.
Woedica is the god who would go the farthest to keep it a secret because she would keep mortals on a short leash. The other gods care about things other than their own power and status, Galawain wants to see the strongest mortals triumph, Hylea wants to see them live fullfilling lives, even if they ALSO want to keep the secret. Woedica on the other hand cares about keeping the secret above all else, even the rules mutually established among the other gods.
>>
>>329919101
>Wizard spells are pretty much better versions of Druid spells
you better be fucking joking
druid spells are generally enemy-only, have way larger radius, still can debuff them nicely on top of dealing an immense fuckton of damage
>>
>>329911483
Game falls apart after the second act when your whole party reached max level. Don't know if the changes and expansions helped with that though, haven't touched the game since april last year.
>>
>>329919274
If I remember correctly, some gods, like Abydon, honestly don't give a shit if they find out the gods are man-made.
>>
>>329919461

I don't think it's even possible to reach the max level by the second act, let alone it happening by accident.
>>
>>329919668
Your reading comprehension sucks.
>>
>>329919668
pretty sure it was possible via abusing bounties
>>
>>329919517
>Abydon
I bet he would be ok even when mortals would find a way to become god themselfs
>>
>>329919817
not anymore
>>
File: pope.jpg (5 KB, 194x250) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
5 KB, 194x250
>>329918785
>tfw if druid has any magical effect, priest has a better one, usually at lower levels and only paying for it by not having stupid spiritshifting shittery

Druid can't save you from dumb fampyrs who keep dominating your party, druids can't quickly heal your party from the brink of death, druids can't buff your party to ridiculous levels of power while at the same time getting great AoE spells at high levels while druids are stuck spamming returning storm all the way to level 16

Priests are the caster master race.
>>
>>329919808

>Game falls apart after the second act
>when your whole party reached max level

I think you're the one who has to reread your post.
>>
>>329920039
Don't fucking tell me you haven't reached level 12 by the time you get to Twin Elms.
>>
>>329920196

No, nobody did unless they specifically wanted to.
>>
File: Champions_boon_icon.jpg (1 KB, 42x42) Image search: [Google]
Champions_boon_icon.jpg
1 KB, 42x42
>>329919995
pope is kinda right, priests can turn your glorious cipher into demigod
>>
>>329920313
What? I even missed two quests because i didn't know the city would fall into chaos and my whole party was level 12.
>>
>>329917610
As the other /a/non said, use summons to tank the two dragons, and focus on the archmage.
You can paralyze the land dragon with ciphers (50% chance) while killing the flying criter.
As usual, keep your priest away to deal with status and do some healing, as the dragons are sometimes brutal.
>>
>Post your groups

no.
>>
>>329920815
ok.
>>
>>329917610
If you can kill the alpine dragon you can kill her. just stand back and you won't have to fight the 2 dragons at the same time.
Use durance to keep your party constantly healed and with no status problems and i don't remember if she uses confusion or dominate/charm, but have durance use the spell that protects accordingly.
Use Aloth to AoE or crow control the ads, specially the casters who keep spamming damage spells. Llengrath herself isn't that huge of a trouble.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.