[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xtreme Beach Volleyball on Xbox One
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
https://www.change.org/p/team-ninja-release-dead-or-alive-xtreme-beach-volleyball-3-on-the-xbox-one

rev up those petitions and help get DOA Xtreme 3 back on its home system, the xbox.

>Xtreme Beach Volleyball 1 was an xbox exclusive
>Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2 was an xbox 360 exclusive
>Xtreme Beach Volleyball 3 is exclusive to ps3 and vita??????
I'm not saying xtreme 3 shouldn't be on ps3, just that us xbox owners also get the game too since, you know, DOA is a microsoft franchise since DOA 3
>>
They would lose money porting it. Just because people want it doesn't mean it's easy. Also,
>petition
kek
>>
>PS3 and Vita
>PS3

PS4, anon.

Also, yeah, sure, why not? I'd rather DOAX3 be also available on Xbox One than that other platform full of arrogant pieces of shit userbase.
>>
They don't care, Koei hate DoA so they're trying to kill it so they can rent out Team Ninja for other games.

I think it's unlikely there will be another full DoA or NG game.
>>
>>329873427
>A game not getting a western release, only coming out in Asian countries
>Where xbone sells less then 1000 a month, sometimes not even 500
>port it there
Yeah, not gonna happen.
>>
>>329873620
Xbone is dead Japan
Game is never getting a western release
>>
>making fun of the Xdrones

come on that's just cruel
>>
>>329873798
This.

DOAX3 is not coming to Xbone (and Pee-C) because it's not being released in the west.
>>
>>329873709
That sounds extreme. Why would Koei Tecmo ruin Dead or Alive when it saved them from bankruptcy?
>>
File: No Sales.jpg (50 KB, 401x336) Image search: [Google]
No Sales.jpg
50 KB, 401x336
See this?
This is why its not on xbone.

You know all them nipons only go Nintendo and Sony.
>>
>>329873427
>English petition
>for a game that is not releasing in the West
>for a game exclusive to regions where the Xbone is literally a corpse
>>
File: 2342811.jpg (12 KB, 205x200) Image search: [Google]
2342811.jpg
12 KB, 205x200
>>329873427
>Tomonobu Itagaki
Oh fuck
>>
>>329873427
But that's not fair, playstation had to suffer not getting the past DOA games. It's time the xbox feels the pain for now.
>>
File: GOTY.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GOTY.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>329873969
>xbox 360
>3

holy fucking shit
>>
>>329873969
>3 people bought a 360 to play IMAGINE
>>
>>329873969
>329
Can't even laugh about it really...

How many of those people do you think actually wanted an xbone and how many do you think were misinformed birthday presents?
>>
Didn't Microsoft buy exclusivity rights for Dead or Alive to break into the Japanese market by pandering to sweaty otakus?

Now that MS finally wrote off Japan as a lost cause, KT don't have to give a shit about the lowest selling console in Japan.
>>
Shit is still japan only.
>>
>>329874084
I wonder what the VR bit will be, probably just being able to interact with them like you can now but in VR right?
>>
File: 1357987442479.jpg (70 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1357987442479.jpg
70 KB, 330x319
>>329873427
NEVER

EEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>329874152
They didn't, Itagaki just hated the PS3 back then.
>>
>>329873956
It didn't, Koei bought Tecmo when they were about to collapse. Apparently Dead or Alive dimensions would have been the last DoA game ever but it sold better than expected and gave team ninja leverage to demand they be allowed to make DoA5. I think Koei just wanted the development teams at Tecmo not their franchises so much. The plan was probably to just to keep the DoA and NG characters for occasional cross overs in Koei games.

I don't know what triggered Koei to go full Konami the last 18 month though.
>>
>>329874367
He hated every Sony console and handheld
>>
>>329873427
>change.org
>couldn't change anything
>>
>>329874927
Guess Itagaki had a chip on his shoulder about Sony at the time

Chocolate Chip
>>
>>329874367
>>329874927
I'm still surprised how much DoA was held back by Itagaki's ego. DoA5 became a better game once he's out of the picture (minus the costume jewery).
>>
>people picked the Murrican shooter console and expected weebshit
You own the gaijn halobro machine, play your Halo because that's what you chose. If you wanted weebshit, you should've chosen the weeb option. There was a time when 360 got good weeb exclusives, but that era is in the past.
>>
>>329875129
i remember people saying it was on xbox for the best graphics possible
>>
Wasn't Dead or Alive a Playstation game?
>>
>>329876901
1st one, yeah. 2nd one was DC and PS2(without Itagaki knowing).
>>
>>329873427
>dat tity squish from her knee

nice
>>
>>329876980
>without Itagaki knowing
but how
>>
>>329876901
Arcade, then Saturn, then PS1.
Ayane was actually added to the Saturn version as an incomplete character then became a full character in the PS1 version.
>>
>>329873427
AHAHAAHAHAAHA!!!

Please let this be a thinly veiled Sony ruse, cause you Xbox western faggots can't be this desperate.
>>
>>329878640
Don't know the details but Itagaki meant DOA2 to be a DC exclusive, someone at Tecmo ported it to PS2 without him knowing.

He was pissed about it apparently.
>>
>>329878957
I'd like to add to this, why the fuck would the company bother publishing it globally if they'll just cop flack from regulatory bodies. It's always been a game embracing the sexy female form, why go through the trouble?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.