[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this piece of shit game srsly. Spoilers ahead but doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 480x360
Fuck this piece of shit game srsly. Spoilers ahead but doesn't matter cuz the game is gay af

>Family matters
>FF to fighting the botchling
>try attacking ahead on at lvl 3
>big mistake
>try alternate, walking the thing up the hill
>literal walk through park
>wraiths appear at least twice through the park, idk for certain because I rage quit for a week
>finally pass that part, now at the fires
>keep the fires lit
>it's raining at midnight but ok boss
>stand near fire
>100 wraiths spawn
>battling, first fire goes out
>try to igni, absolutely no fucking control over direction, fuck
>try to run up to ignite
>3ft Boulder, nope, gotta go around back
>press x to ignite
>battle roll into the middle of the field, 9 hit combo wombo from wraiths
>finally get to ignite the fire, Geralt stands completely still surrounded by wraiths and snaps his fingers like Harry Potter
>get combo womboed 9 times by wraiths
>get on 4chan and rage

FUCK THIS GAME SRSLY. Every game I've had I start at the second to hardest difficulty, this is the only game where I've had to decrease the difficulty. No explanation from the game about Swallow, just eating apples and drinking water. Traversing the land and running away from everything. Level 1, run into lvl 9's. OSK. EVERY quest I find is recommended at least 3 levels beyond me. Try to rank up, but no xp from killing lvl 3 dogs. Finally find a quest I can do after reloading back 2 hours from family matters, following that witch bitch through the cave. have an inch of health, witcher sense this dog painting, explodes and kills me. FUCK. Find the sea guy, OSK'd by evil witch bitch. Ran out of food, no drowned brain for swallow, can't meditate before hand, FUCK THIS GAME.
>>
lol look at this nerd
>>
>>329854270
>lv 3
Did you do 0 exploring at all?
Also GIT GUD
>>
File: 1455481020639.jpg (83 KB, 330x367) Image search: [Google]
1455481020639.jpg
83 KB, 330x367
lmao git gud
>>
>>329854440

>traverse map, run away from everything

OSKd by everything, how?
>>
>>329854323

>browse /v/
>look at this nerd
>>
You're so fucking bad holy shit
Stick to dragon age :)
>>
>>329854710

Dragon age is the lamest RPG series. After the witcher
>>
Op is fucking garbage
>>
File: witcher3 2015-11-16 13-33-27-45.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
witcher3 2015-11-16 13-33-27-45.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Daily shit on Witcher 3 thread?
>>
>>329854270
nigga are you serious.
git gud
>>
Best thing about TW3 was the 2 hot rich twins.

Worst thing is you couldn't fuck them.

Game is clunky though and combat feels like a chore.
>>
>>329854270
>sucking at a literal EZMODE game like Witcher 3

throw out your pc and games.

you are literally shit

you might want to invest in a baby console like the wii u. it sounds like that would be more your speed junior : ^ )
>>
>>329854270
>getting this mad over the SECOND hardest difficulty

I don't know how it's possible, but I think you might be too stupid for Witcher 3
>>
i love the witcher series, especially the books. i'm glad retards like you don't like it
>>
>>329854270
OP is either a lying faggot, or just retarded.
Levels 2-10, leveling up requires 1000 xp.

Lilac and Gooseberrys: 250 to 500 XP depending on what you do for the quest
Beast of White Garden: around 500 XP for entire quest
The Nilfgaardian Connection: 100 XP
Bloody Baron: Don't remember the XP earned for that.

So you're telling us that while you were doing the main quests, you did zero exploring, zero sidequests, talked to no one, found no gear.

>I'm too retarded to play this game, IT SUCKS LOL
>>
Also seems like you guys are

>implying

You all started on that death march difficulty
>>
>>329854270
>srsly
Are people too lazy to actually spell an entire word these days, or is this what's in?
>>
Git gud scrub
>he doesn't use alchemy
It's your own fault
>>
>>329856445
The game is piss easy on death march, you just use tawny owl, keep quen up and spec alchemy.
>>
>>329857910
This. How can anyone fuck up. Speccing combat/alchemy or 100% alchemy is easy mode.

The only time you should ever get one shotted on death march is while you're fighting guards while wearing light armor.

OP is shit.
>>
>>329854270
kill yourself
>>
Honestly, there are only two things I don't like about it. 1) The complete lack of anti-aliasing, and 2) the clunky as fuck movement.
>>
>>329854270
why do you type like a retarded 12 year old?
>>
File: plebs.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
plebs.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>329858703
Use FXAA or force AA from your GPU panel.

Use the alternate movement mode and use a controller.
>>
your a giant fagget OP

probly a filthy nigger
>>
Who here read all the books and played all the games? Who here can I consider a brother?
>>
I just got the game recently and combat is pretty finicky to me so far. I'm playing on normal mode I think, Sword and Story? But jesus man I can't imagine playing this on higher difficulties. The combat can be pretty rough because it seems like all the enemies have faster attack animations than Geralt does so you really have to play ultra defensive a lot of times. I've already started investing my points in Quen because it almost seems necessary at times and invaluable.
>>
>>329859993
Game is a lot of fun on the hardest difficulty. I remember on launch spin to win was beyond broken and made fighting large groups so much fun as Geralt looked like a demi god ballerina who was unbeatable. What's your build?
>>
>death march
>cat armor and swords
>full alchemy or alchemy/combat build(get rend over whirl)
>ekhidna decoction paired with another of your choosing
>fill armor sockets with quen stones
>superior tawny owl at night
>dodge(not fucking roll) instead of trying to counter attack enemies, especially monsters, unless you're 100% sure

Literally easy mode. Otherwise you have no right to complain, faggots.

OP is the same kind of faggot who makes the Souls/Bloodborne games seem harder than they actually are.
>>
>>329862514
>ekhidna decoction
My N-word

Best combos for ekhidna in my opinion is Archgriffin, Katakan, Wraith, and Ekimmara.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.