[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup anons. If any of you guys want the LA Dice camo for BF4 but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: DICE 1.jpg (502 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DICE 1.jpg
502 KB, 1920x1080
Sup anons. If any of you guys want the LA Dice camo for BF4 but can't decode the lamp just post a webm of it in this thread. I'll reply to it with your code.
>>
>going through all that shit to get a stupid camo
>>
>>329755172
I'm willing to do the final step for you and the other part isn't that hard.
>>
>>329755172
This. Granted the camo is pretty cool, I'm not willing to do all the shit required to get it
>>
>>329755172
>>329755271
The camo actually makes you invisible to FLIR and INRV. The downside is that it's bright white.
>>
>>329755089
who gives a shit
>>
This is the type of shit people do for skins when there is no way to edit them yourself, or make new ones yourself.

Sad.
>>
File: 1449319596721.png (86 KB, 186x205) Image search: [Google]
1449319596721.png
86 KB, 186x205
>people still play bf4 in 2016
>>
>>329755089
What? Explain this.
>>
>>329758315
and will continue to play well after 2016

stop being an asshat
>>
>>329755172
It took me about 30 minutes to do it all by myself
>>
>tfw still haven't gotten the fucking bow
>>
Someone did it for me in the battlelog forums :^)
>>
>>329759368
I want dat bow....to lazy to do all that shit though lol
>>
>>329759368
You can literally pick it up from one of the maps and it unlocks it for you.

There's a box in a little valley that you melee, it pops a flash and it's in there for you.
>>
>>329758315
And I play it on a console too.
>>
>>329759368
>>329759521

It's on operation outbreak.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/3y6tl5/dice_camo_easter_egg_light_calculator_and_server/

You can find a download for a calculator here that will tell you which ones you need to press

Make sure to record your morse code lights. I used this program and my webcam to translate it slowing down the video helped.
http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/46174/Computer-Vision-Decoding-a-Morse-Code-Flashing-LED

Also the program doesn't pick up numbers for some reason so you will need to copy the dots and dashes and paste them into a translator on google
>>
>>329759368
>>329759521
I still havnt got the bow either, or the jng sniper because im shit at sniping, least the bow is an easy unlock now. Ill get back on the game one day and pick it up
>>
>>329759502
>>329759521
>>329759620
>>329759860
Don't you have to get all the dogtags, arrange 4 others with the rest of the dogtags while you one pair into an elevator and then input a code to unlock the door to the bow still?
>>
>>329760290
no faggot, look on youtube.

The bow is pretty shit anyway, all of the arrows are crap minus the broadhead. The poison tipped are pretty nice spam into hallways and on objectives though.
>>
>>329760290
>>329759860

all you have to do is join an operation outbreak server, knife some crate and you unlock it that easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvWvdpDGMMM
>>
>>329760453
>>329760384
I wasted my time looking for these fucking dogtags.
>>
File: what a shame.jpg (33 KB, 524x519) Image search: [Google]
what a shame.jpg
33 KB, 524x519
>>329755089
>all this shit for a camo that only makes you easier to spot and kill
>>
>>329760967
It makes you invisible to IRNV
>>
>>329760967
Its obviously for snow maps

Because instead of modifying it a little bit and releasing it as free snow camo for their snow DLC, they rather the community go through a convoluted process just to have it.

These are the same fuckers who lock even basic color camo for vehicles behind the random reward battlepacks system, so I dont even have the right camo for some maps because all I get from my battlepacks are random optics and 25% XP boosts.

Fuck DICE
>>
>>329761616
I appreciate they actually put effort into making a stupidly complex easter egg for it.
>>
>>329761727
Same. Only entitled pieces of shit with mommy's credit card actually spout nonsense like "B-but its a challenge! Me no want challenge! Me want pay! Me can pay for item?"
>>
So did everyone from /bfg/ just go to a different game? I got the game in december and it was dead
>>
>>329761616
Man fuck battle packs, worst shit to happen to the genre since grinding for unlocks.
>>
>>329761890
Battlepacks are better than unlock grinding without battlepacks since you can pick up shit for other weapons you haven't used yet.

Obviously no unlock faggotry would be better, but still.
>>
>>329761874
No, we're still around
We just got tired of BF4 for so long
If Hardline wasn't a piece of shit we'd be playing that.
Wait for the next installement.
>>
>>329762123
>tfw spend 98% of the time bitching about how shit bf3 and bf4 are
>tfw will almost certainly buy bf5 anyway
>>
File: 2565223498923546.png (23 KB, 261x200) Image search: [Google]
2565223498923546.png
23 KB, 261x200
>>329762280
Same.
>>
>>329761472
God forbid those sights be not 100% useless.
>>
The shit EA had you do to unlocked certain things was fucking dumb.

I'm still trying to get that Destroy 5 air attack vehicles with unguided rocket.
>>
>>329762280
Ill probably end up doing the same that I did with BF4 and buy it when I can get it with all the DLC for $20

Also daily reminder that EA kills games just like it will kill this one. They killed Darkspore just this month.

http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates
https://a.uguu.se/flkzki_industrybrainwash.webm
https://a.uguu.se/xonndr_gofuckyourself.webm
>>
>>329763561
IMO at that point you might as well just not bother. At that point in the game's life the only thing left is the dregs of the community playing instant vehicle shit on 1 map over and over again.
>>
So how do we fix the Battlefield franchise?
>>
>>329765905
remove all non direct fire weapons/equipment
squad leader spawn only in normal mode
stop adding in crap game modes only focus on conquest with its variants and rush
release all map packs for free so it doesn't split the community if you have to sell premium just give them out after 6 months or something
>>
>>329765905
Sci-fi setting so DICE can't use "muh realism" as an excuse for terrible weapon balance.

Remove all non-cosmetic unlocks.

Bring the weapon pool for each weapon type down to 4-5. If they want to add more weapons after that they should just be reskins, not new weapons with different stats. Also remove all the worthless gadget bloat.

Remove jets. They add nothing of value to the game.

Get rid of the low contrast blue filter and lens flare that makes the game ugly and hard to see shit in.

Remove 3D spotting.

Remove the ability for ranked servers to change vehicle spawn times.

Get somebody who actually knows how to design combined arms maps properly and make maps that are designed to be functional, not look pretty.

Stop wasting time on 19182349 different game modes that just waste time and will be played by nobody. Conquest is the only essential game mode. Rush can be okay when maps are designed right (i.e. not making the first stage a huge open wasteland designed to make the game a turkey shoot for the defenders) and maybe TDM. Nothing else.
>>
>>329762280
Geese its almost as if you're from MordorHQ
>>
>>329765905
>remove Hardcore/Core mods, return to classic
>Remove 3D dorito spotting
>Make the Como-Rose not suck ass (ie, making voices louder, text in chatlog and minimap icons)
>Severely decrease the amount of guns in the game since they all handle similar after a while, and this problem is exacerbated with all the customization
>Put MEC back into BF
>Remove HuD clutter bullshit
>Proper ingame server browser and ability to change options without having to enter a server
>remove infinite sprint for an endurance bar (although make it longer to deplete than in BF2/2142)
>Expand the classes back to 7 so people are actually doing their job/class function (I hate seeing people playing assault using the GL because they're useless to the team, same goes for support without ammo
>Make a new engine where the physics/lighting doesn't suck sweaty sailor cock, or fucking fix it
>Maps with better flag placement, every map plays like ring around the rosie capturing and recapturing flags endlessly
>Make good flight models for jets/helis like in BF2
>Squads to 8 guys
>Commander is a physical player, his assets are destructible placed on map(like BF2/2142)
>remove boundaries on main bases
>destructible bridges
>Make attack jets not worthless against anything other than air vehicles
>Make load screens interesting, like info on why we're fighting over this place (like in older games)
>nice/interesting music instead of barely audible bullshit
>remove story campaigns entirely
>Players must take a 'teamwork tutorial' on playing, completely unskippable
>When you go out of bounds, the screen should remain normal instead of getting 'static' and big red fuck off letters that makes it harder to see to get back in bounds
>remove 'all class' weapons.
>Have only Conquest and Rush, the rest of the gamemodes are filler
Basically, make it like BF2/2142, fix the bugs and the bits of gameplay that were annoying.
>>
>>329766976
Should just remove jets they are impossible to balance
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.