[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you stick with the prod, /v/? Normal Deus Ex thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: PaulDenton.png (267 KB, 460x438) Image search: [Google]
PaulDenton.png
267 KB, 460x438
Did you stick with the prod, /v/?

Normal Deus Ex thread
>>
I shot everyone I saw, Paul.
>>
Why was Deus Ex so good at predicting the future?
>>
well i saved before the big (and only decision) and got all ends
>>
Paul...I...I...
I thought you were a GEP Gun.
>>
It blew me away as a kid when I realised you could save him
>>
>>329734320
isnt really hard, coperations gaining power over governments, people feel alianted to alian people, BOOM
you dont have to be a farseerer to predict that
>>
>>329734121
Yes. Except for when they tried to kill Paul.And except for Anna.
>>
>>329734451
u wot m8
>>
>>329734320
What >>329734610 said, but it doesn't hurt that the guy writing it actually had interest in the topics he included. By the way, you know what was his hobby when he was only 8? Making A BOMB.

Pacotti is a cool guy.
>>
>>329734121
No, I used the tranquilizer darts as well.

I try not to kill anyone until I send the signal to France and the troops turn hostile.
>>
>>329734320
I swear with each passing day I feel like this is becoming more and more of a reality. I'm just surprised that few video games, or any media for that matter, have been interested in exploring these themes
>>
>>329734443
Welcome to the coalition PROD!
>>
I pepper sprayed them in the face then stabbed them to death.

I won't sit by and allow these terrorists to insult the greatest democracy the world has ever known
>>
s'cool
>>
>>329735225
It does seem that the topic was a lot more popular in the 80s and 90s for some reason.

I think cyberpunk will make a bigger comeback soon, considering how many themes that permeate the genre area now mirrored in real life.
>>
>>329734121
>not shoving lams on every corner
>>
Imagine an alternate ending at Lebedev's Airport where you can kill Paul, and stay with UNATCO.
>>
>>329734121
GEP Gun is the best weapon for a silent non-lethal takedown.
Anyone who says otherwise is a filthy casual and a normie.
>>
>>329734121
Roman Reigns, please don't ever ask me about my prod ever again.
>>
>>329734121
Pistol is where is at, I just spam LAMs on the bosses
>>
>>329734121
I like to make a silent tskedown, so of course.
>>
>>329734121
This game would have been so much better than it already was if it had at least Half Life level combat AI. But it was mostly just retarded even for the time.
>>
>>329735618
More like an alternate whole game route, since that happens fairly early in the game. Would have been interesting though.
>>
>>329734121
No arms or tools.
Rules are rules.
>>
When the power drops...
>>
>>329735618
Best fight in the entire fucking game. Sure Paul was immortal, but jumping on top of the plane and gunning down terrorists from there felt so fucking good. And when Paul calmed down he just told me to get my ass on the plane, as if I didn't just massacre all of his buddies.
>>
>>329735818
pistol only works till mid game, later you will need the sniper rifle and some lucky shoots
>>
>>329736526
Nah, you just need to get those headshots.
>>
>>329736334
GO IN
>>
>>329736813
with the pistol?
good luck, not even a headshot with the sniper rifle kills those illuminati wargears at first shoot in late game
>>
>>329734121
>normal
as opposed to what
>>
File: Passes.png (104 KB, 434x480) Image search: [Google]
Passes.png
104 KB, 434x480
Did you find this?
>>
STICK WITH THE PROD
PROD WITH THE PROD
>>
We'll miss you, Agent.
>>
>>329737101
A bomb!
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.