[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, how far into NG+ have you gotten, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: das.jpg (22 KB, 468x234) Image search: [Google]
das.jpg
22 KB, 468x234
Be honest, how far into NG+ have you gotten, /v/?
>>
All the way
>>
Only the first NG+ is all that hard. The difficulty increases after the first are way, way less than going from NG to NG+. You almost out level the difficulty curve making it easier the further you go.
>>
I keep making new characters, just started a pyromancer character to get all the pyromancies and see how that is.

I want to finish my OG run by getting the rare weapons achievement, even if it is a pain in the ass.
>>
SL1 NG+7 (technically +10 but difficulty progression stops at 7)
>>
>>329731253
>Only the first NG+ is all that hard.

I'd agree with that. As long as you have a weapon that can deal out big damage you'll be able to handle the bigger HP pools most enemies have. 4 Kings is the biggest step up, if you can handle them on NG+1 you'll be fine.
>>
Is DS1 like DS2 NG+ where they add new enemies or more enemies? or is it purely a hp increase?
>>
>>329733146
DaS is mostly just more HP and eventually bosses get additional attacks.
>>
Balls deep son.

Just kidding I haven't even played it! ;^D
>>
>>329729885
Don't usually do NG+, just make a build and when it's over delete the character. I did do a NG+ mage run the other day. Holy shit. You destroy every boss even with the increased health. Dark bead everyday. I really hope magic is this broken in DS3
>>
>>329729885
>>329729885
This is the only souls gamr i have with 3 NG+ characters.
>>
ng+10 for all the souls games, usually with a diff playstyle each ng if i can, or work tords the stats to change it. then sl1 ng-ng+
>>
7 I think.
>>
>>329733272
>eventually bosses get additional attacks.

They do? When does that start?
>>
>>329736815
I think it varies by the boss but I'm pretty sure it isn't until NG+4 or some shit on average.
>>
I've put more than 1500 hours in that game... on a single character. I've killed Gwyn more times than I can count
>>
>>329729885
just beat quelaag, gonna do sens later.
>>
What the fuck happened /v/
>Part of Forrest Hunter covenant
>Fighting two dudes
>Go in for a backstab
>Frozen in place
>>
>>329729885
NG++, to get the all achievements in just one char
>>
>>329729885
Only NG++ until I fucked up Sif and drained new londo's water, enough for me to have every single item in-game so I can try any build I want.
>>
>>329732485
bet you think you some kind of souls vet with that level of mlg knowledge.
>>
>>329737319
Holy shit what? Examples of these?
>>
>>329729885
I got onto NG+ 4 but the four kings were getting way too annoying. The more NGs you do the harder those fucckers get.
>>
>>329729885
I always preferred SL1 runs to NG+ runs. Just finished my no shield no magic run.
I would attempt a NG+7 SL1 run but DaSIII is coming out so whatever.
>>
I stopped playing at NG6
>>
>>329738785
I don't mean to meme you but I;m actually having trouble finding examples. I swear it used to say what alternate attacks bosses had on the wikis but I am not finding anything now. I may have accidentally rused you.
>>
>>329729885
ornstein and smoughlet
i'm gonna sell the game anyway, feel disappointed and angry at myself for wasting so much time on it
>>
>>329739814
Oh, that's okay. I know 2 adds some shit to fights, I was just wondering what I had missed.

Honestly, adding or changing enemy placement between NGs would be great.
>>
>>329740217
Shit, that may be what I'm thinking of, my apologies. I agree some more changes to NG+ DaS would be nice.
>>
>>329738980
>I always preferred SL1 runs to NG+ runs.

I want to do this as well, never tried it before because I was really into streamingpermadeath runs for the longest time. Might have to wait until a few hundred hours of DaS3.
>>
>>329738176
Lobos is that you?
>>
>>329729885
I didn't.
I just beat it three times on separate characters because I'm a huge weenie
>>
NG+++ was the furthest I went in one character slot before getting bored of that character.

God to Duke's and just said "Lol fuck this place" and made a Ninja character.
>>
I don't like NG+ that just increases health and damage so I've never done a full play through on it.

Otherwise I've played NG at least 40 times now.
>>
NG+++ while trying for the rare weapons achievement. I had used Sif's soul for souls on my first run before I decided I would use that character for the achievement. Only achievement left to get is all miracles, but I wanted to level up the dark moon covenant legitimately. Is it glitched or something? I seem to get zero invasions with it but red eye invasions non stop on a different character.
>>
NG+ in DS1 is pointless. I always make a new character after I kill Gwyn to try something else.

Atleast DS2 changes the game up when you restart.
>>
>>329740497
>>329740217
DS2 usually just modified bosses in NG+ by putting in some random adds rather than giving new moves (although some got new moves)
>>
>>329742886
That giant spider shows up in a different location in NG+
>>
>>329743047
Yeah but Flexile Sentry and Sinner both just get 2 adds with nothing else changed. All the other bosses are untouched
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.