[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assassin's Creed is Boring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 9
Is he right, /v/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOgvbS4GkF0
>>
Didn't watch the video but if he's of the opinion that Assassin's Creed is boring then I'm inclined to agree.
>>
its boring fun

after beating the main story just have no motivation to replay
>>
I like the multiplayer but thats about it.
>>
Ass Creed is definitely not for him and I feel like he exaggerates at parts but all in all I agree. Call me a casual but the series used to be great and should've, just like initally planned, stayed a trilogy.

They permanently moved away from the yearly release schedule and the next one is supposed to be a soft-reboot made by the Black Flag team set in Ancient Egypt. If that doesn't blow everyone away, I'm pretty sure AC's days are numbered.
>>
For a game with free-running as a core mechanic, I feel terribly clumsy in it
>>
Well, I don't really agree with his reasons for the boredom. He thinks the combat is cool, when it's actually really fucking boring to press one button for a kill animation
>>
Absolutely, it is mind numbing. I borrowed the first one three times from a friend and only got as far as Damascus because I'd get tired of climbing towers and pressing A to do everything.

They are literally a press A button simulator
>>
>>329726156
yeah he's on point

The only good one is AC4, and even then you had to slog through the beginning to get to the fun part.
>>
>>329728756
I got 2 or 3 for free and I've never really played an AC before and that was exactly how I felt. "Hey I'm kinda clumsy. It's not responding how I want/expect" etc. Plenty of other games that do moving/jumping/platforming right. Combat wasn't even fun it was just counterx1000
>>
>>329729754

The parkour feels really on rails. Because that's what it basically is, every object has a premade animation for it and the game is just shoveling you from one animation to another and you're just holding the button that makes it happen. All you can do is try pointing in the right direction so he jumps onto the box instead of starting to climb a wall
>>
Fuck you shill faggot and your channel for 14 year olds.

Also, hating on assassins creed ist about the safest opinion you can have in 2016, no one will even agrue with that.
>>
Uncharted is just as shit and he praised it because it has "omg ebin cinematic moments!!!"
>>
>>329726156
I agree with a lot of what he said, I wouldn't say the story is boring though, some games have a dull story (see AC3) and the Modern Day stuff makes ME feel at least, like they don't know what to do, we got Parkour with Desmond but no personality, and now we're a faceless self insert person being put into the shit by forces only the player understands.

I like trail missions, stalking prey is good.

I recently bought AC4, Rogue and Unity on steam when they were on sale and i've played all the previous ones on PS3 so far, and AC4 has great naval combat, and I loved the characters so much, Rogue was just 4 but shorter and showed the asshole nature within both sides. Unity is buggy and the story is... eh? but the combat and free running is superb. I'm looking forward to getting to Syndicate.

tl;dr? It's okay, he overeggerated some parts of course.
>>
>>329730170
exactly except sometimes it would latch onto or jump off the wrong one and i'd fall off
i guess it's something you learn to anticipate after a while but it just pissed me off that he'd suddenly veer off and jump off a ledge to his doom and stuff like that
>>
I played the second one. It was cool, and I appreciate what it was. But it was long and boring
>>
>>329731082

It suffers from being so simple. If it used more buttons you'd have more control over what he does. Having everything on one button isn't a good idea, plus it would make me feel more involved in the gameplay if I needed to press a different button to jump, climb etc. at the right times
>>
Never played an assasin creed haha
>>
the controls are so buggy and bad at times
>>
>>329726156
I agree 100% with this video
>>
>>329731082
Don't hold A/X/Space(?) unless you actually need to climb up a wall or whatever. If you hold the button, you'll end up jumping off somewhere at any opportunity
>>
File: 1413684185493.jpg (77 KB, 663x603) Image search: [Google]
1413684185493.jpg
77 KB, 663x603
>say mean words on the Internet
>2.2 mln subs
>>
>>329726156
>using such a risk-free opinion
>>
>>329731636
The controls got a lot better in Unity and especially so in Syndicate.
>>
>>329731938
havent played them, curious to try them out though. is the combat fixed too? thats another thing the combat is just trash sometimes
>>
he nails exactly why black flag is shit and why no amount of arcadey ship combat can fix how horrendous the core gameplay is
>>
I enjoyed 2, 4 and Syndicate. Brotherhood was okay and all the others belong in a garbage fire.
>>
>>329732159
Unity's combat is pretty different. Parrying is just a timed block now and I didn't like it much because it was too sluggish though. When you take an enemies life all the way down, they enter a near-death state where they just stand there and you have to do an execution to finish them off. The execution is a long drawn out animation that leaves you vulnerable and your character always goes for the execution even though there are other enemies around who are ready to attack you.
Also, everybody's got guns and you can't use anybody as a human shield like in 3 and 4 and you can't dodge or anything so you get fucking raped if you don't try to do stealth.

Syndicate is similar but it's a lot faster, you have a dodge bullet button, and executions don't leave you vulnerable anymore
>>
Ehh.

Ezio and Altair era was the best one. I tried playing Assassin's Creed III, but holy shit...I know it adds so many new features but it still bored me out of my mind. I dropped the game before even unlocking Connor.
>>
Yeah didn't make it past 15 seconds of that incredibly annoying voice, first time I've wanted to punch someone so fast.

Anyway I love Assassin's Creed but then again I love history and I have fun even just walking around those incredibly well-made recreated historical cities. I also love the parkour, stealth, and combat systems, but that's just icing on the cake.

However if you don't like history, I can see how it would be boring.
>>
>>329729754
>>329730170
The freerunning in AssCreed is fucking garbage, whoever designed the system needs to commit suicide.
It's like Prince of Persia but with none of the actual difficult mechanics.
>>
>>329733065
That's weird because I love history and hate Ass Creed.
>>
>>329732683
>you have a dodge bullet button
So...just like every other Ass Creed game with guns?
>>
>>329733308
you... want it to be difficult to control?

Not meaning to like aggro you I just wanna know what you mean.
>>
>>329726156
>"out of all the stupid annual franchises out there, AC is the one I hate the most"
>shows fucking Madden and CoD of all things implying they suck less
>"even in good games trailing missions..."
>shows GTAV
Stopped watching here. I knew the video would be retarded but not this retarded.

Anyway, AC rehashes too much and lost all the charm from the older games. Which is why everything after ACB is barely worth playing, ACIV and maybe ACR aside.
>>
>>329733478
That.. would be the first one

I mean AC: Rogue had one but only for chases. Human shield was also kinda bullet dodge.. why did they take that out in Unity? I get blasted to fuck in that.
>>
>>329733453
Do you love any history that isn't WW2?
>>
>>329733478
I don't remember how the older games did it besides being able to use human shields. The way it works in Syndicate however, is it shows a Y button prompt when they're about to shoot you and if you press it before they do your character shoots them back (or simply dodges if you're in the middle of another animation)
>>
what's that music that plays on the outro?

my first thought was bust-a-move/puzzle bobble but it doesn't seem to be
>>
>>329733580
>aggro you
Too late.
But yea, I want it to be HARD, Ass Creed's movement isn't the good kind of hard where you have to learn and employ different mechanics in order to pass certain obstacles, it's just clunky and shitty since you have pretty much no control over when you jump, how high you jump, or how you climb.
You USED to have control over things like jumping, where you could just press space or A or whatever while holding RT/Shift to jump without being near a ledge, but they cut that out in the latest games, so now it's even shittier.
AC needs to hurry up and die, it's been shit since AC3.
>>
>>329733696
>>329732683
You can dodge in Unity. It's the space button on PC. Somehow everyone seems to have missed that.

They made combat a lot harder in Unity because in previous games you could pretty much take on a whole army and just forget about the stealth. In fact Unity is the first Assassin's Creed game that I found challenging, both in gameplay and in puzzles.
>>
>>329734084
Unity was just as easy as the other games.
It's no PoP m8.
>>
>>329734084
Shit, really? I always got super pissed because I kept getting raped by 30 dudes with guns
>>
>>329734172
Everyone on /v/ always complains about Unity being too hard. And it is definitely harder than the previous ones.
>>
>>329734468
>Everyone on /v/ always complains about Unity being too hard.
People on /v/ also think Senran Kagura is a good game.
In case you haven't noticed, modern /v/ are complete casual faggots.
>>
>>329734084
The dodge roll? that much I know but it doesn't help when I'm running away from a group or mid animation execution.

I agree about the challenge, Combat was way too easy that 20 enemies swarm Ezio, i'd just kill them all, but as Arno I'd smoke bomb try and take some quick and make a getaway. Also those Nostradarmus Enigmas most fucking stumped me.

Also I had Puppeteering turned off from the get go, I hate that shit, can't stand the game looking like a demo for all like 40 hours of playtime.
>>
>>329734325
Yeah, same for me until I looked it up.

Once you know how to parry and dodge properly (hold each button until Arno finishes the previous action) you can hit pretty calmly and combat becomes a lot more feasible. You might still get fucked if you get surrounded by a dozen guys, but if that happens it means you fucked up before, and it's time to smokebomb out of there.
>>
>>329734759
Yeah when you're running away you have to cut sharp corners or smokebomb. Luckily almost every building in Paris can be entered so it's pretty easy to lose pursuers. Execution animation shouldn't be longer than it takes for an enemy to aim, so basically dodge as soon as you see one of them doing that.

>Also those Nostradarmus Enigmas most fucking stumped me.
I fucking loved those, but I knew enough about Paris to figure most of them out. But if you don't you should find all the answers in the encyclopedia entries of the database.

>Also I had Puppeteering turned off from the get go
Yeah I took out most of the HUD eventually. It's pretty neat that you can customise it, even remove it entirely.
>>
>>329726156
You could make the best game in the world but if you make 12 sequels of the exact same shit in 3 years people are gonna get bored fast, not even sure why this video is needed
>>
>>329729589
You played the worst game 3 times and you wonder why it's boring
Idiot
>>
>>329732304
imagine an mmo pirate game with gameplay the same as black flag sailing
>>
>>329735494

I really should've learned to use those buildings, thanks I'll get on that.

>Knowing about paris
Hah... yeah I know nothing of Paris like aside from some landmarks, so I've been using guides for all, but desu I feel super fucking proud when I solve one myself, like Capricorn and Santurnus I did solo and I was like "DAMN This feels good" beats:

Run through obstacle course, WELL DONE YOU'RE A GENUIS YOU SOLVED MY RIDDLE.

>Puppetteering
Yeah I hid my health initially but kept getting killed, I miss the gradual health regen, no idea why they took it out, I suppose it would've made medicene redundant, I just hate seeing my Uplay name above my health bar xD
>>
>>329736135
>I did solo and I was like "DAMN This feels good"
lol yeah same. The murder mysteries are pretty solid too, at least those I've done so far. I didn't expect something like that in AC at all, especially not as well done.

>I just hate seeing my Uplay name above my health bar xD
I know that feel, I wish you could just have the bar and nothing else. I also miss health regeneration, although I have to admit it's kind of a cheat since before you could just run around in circles until you were healed. Again I guess they took it out to make it harder.
>>
>>329726156

>likes memecharted

holy shit I'm done with this retard, then again what did I expect from someone that played fucking LoL
>>
>>329735797
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH3n15HBwCM
>>
>>329726156
I dont like ass creed very much, but this video is retarded.
>>
>>329726156
I had fun and i liked most of it, this video is just a shit meme.

No game is too good anyways
>>
>compares AC4 dialogue scenes with Uncharted QTEs
>thinks this makes Uncharted more exciting
>>
>>329736959
The murder mysterious were done well, reminded me of the Arkham Games crime scene moments, but with a lot more of YOU solving the puzzle!
>>
File: shay.jpg (831 KB, 1800x2494) Image search: [Google]
shay.jpg
831 KB, 1800x2494
>>329726156
I agree that the AC main story is

FUCKING
BULLSHIT

Its so fucking boring going and walking around the animus with your cock out like ANYONE gives a shit

Holy fuck why didnt they just make the game about just the assassins

Of course I couldn't give a single shit about ANY Assassins Creed after Black Flag/Rogue came out

Best naval battle fighting in any game to date, its so intense and actually fun upgrading your ship, assaulting sea forts, jumping off your boat into the fray with your men

Too bad the London one didn't have boats, it just had those shitty horse carriages, what a fucking joke
>>
File: 1456979568512.gif (285 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1456979568512.gif
285 KB, 300x168
>>329738369
Hmmmm
>>
>>329738369
New topic for those with ideas.

How could we make the modern game engaging?

Do we go desmond style free-running in the modern world?

Do we go mirrors edge style First Person, and focus on the story and be pulled around by the named NPCs?
>>
>>329738293
My thoughts exactly, I was wondering how they managed to do this better as a side quest in a totally unrelated game than in a game about the world's greatest detective.

In general I think AC is best when they do things like that that deviate from the formula, like the naval combat in Black Flag and Rogue.
>>
>>329726156
Yeah pretty much. I have felt this way since the very beginning even when the games were "good". Ubisoft's padding shit was never EVER fun.
>>
>>329739104
Well Ubi's solution has been to just pretty much remove the modern part entirely. In Black Flag and Rogue you just walk around an office solving a few puzzles in first person view, and in Unity you just stay in the Animus (which I think is for the best), aside from jumping into different versions of Paris a few times.

But for a modern segment that actually involves Assassin type play it has to be the same mechanics as in the Animus.
>>
>>329739364
Couldn't agree more, AC for me has shone most in the investigation side quests in Unity for being so interesting and in AC4 for having such rounded interesting characters.
>>
>>329739104
Cyberpunk.
Drop the modern setting. Make the current protagonist, whoever the fuck it is, fuck up and fail. Whatever.
Now set the game in the future with corporations and shit and templars still going strong.
Call it Watch_Dogs 2 since it's the same setting anyway.
>>
I just started playing Syndicate and the city is pretty disappointing. Compared to Unity it's much less detailed, has almost no enterable buildings, feels far less alive, it's not nearly as beautiful, and it seems more simplified and less accurate.

The game seems fun in other ways, but I hope they won't be taking the direction of making the world more superficial, the world was the most outstanding part of Unity.
>>
>>329740110
That could work.

I think, following that line of thinking we could go back to Adam and Eve, first Cilivization, and fight in the ... future.. past, against the Isu race, and ultimately witness the end of mankind.

That end cutscene was the best thing about AC: Revelations, so chilling.
>>
Fuck the Egypt idea. Ass Creed set in WWII with Nazi wunderwaffe.
>>
File: 1455426815673.png (262 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
1455426815673.png
262 KB, 446x456
>>329726156
It is, but he considers it boring in the most normie, entertain-me-monkey, instant gratification sort of way possible. He has no patience or respect for subtlety and narrative participation. These things aren't the problem with the game, the problem is that they lack substance and dynamics.
>>
>>329740512
Yay WW2, so fucking original. I think I just passed out just reading that.
>>
>>329740834
This series has done ancient times to death, and it's getting stale.
>>
>>329726156
I kinda agree, but he goes about showing his opinion in a pretty bad way.
He can't go comparing the most action oriented scenes of Uncharted to the most boring scenes (The tutorials and trailing missions) of AC. It's an unfair comparison that shows his heavy bias. If he had shown gameplay from the ship battles of AC4, then it'd at least be a fair comparison.
He just seems like he can't get into a game if it doesn't have action up the ass every 5 seconds.
>>
>>329741170
i get what you're saying, but no mainline AC game is in ancient times, most are well into gunpowder, and now we're past industrial
>>
>>329741170
What? It hasn't done anything in ancient times at all so far.

And WW2 is the most mindnumbingly boring, ridiculously overplayed, absolutely pleb-tier era there is. I get the whole fascination with Nazis when you're 13, but holy shit after about a gazillion WW2 movies it starts to get a bit old.
>>
I liked Black Flag and even that got boring after a while.
practically any scene that's in the 'real world' is a drag and usually involves a lot of walking around and following someone.

so, yea, i'd say it is boring.
>>
>>329726156

The only AC game I've played is Black Flag. The ship parts of the game were a lot of fun, but the land sections were pretty meh and a lot of the missions a hassle more than anything. I hear AC2 is good, but I really don't have much motivation to try more of the series.
>>
>>329741285
>If he had shown gameplay from the ship battles of AC4, then it'd at least be a fair comparison.
Exactly, and that comparison would be highly in favour of AC4.

Those action scenes he showed for Uncharted are QTE cutscenes, while boarding a ship in AC4 is just part of the gameplay, whether you're swinging from ropes, jumping from mast to mast, shooting your six guns, or whatever the fuck else you want to do.
>>
>>329741327
Whatever word you'd prefer. I'm tired of the distant-past settings, and am ready for a change.

I'll be passing over this series until the backdrop feels refreshing.
>>
File: 1455581165962.jpg (34 KB, 418x475) Image search: [Google]
1455581165962.jpg
34 KB, 418x475
>>329741927
He's simultaneously denouncing and advocating all of the worst things about modern AAA games.
>>
>>329726156
>disliking swashbuckling swordfights
>disliking jumping from rooftop to rooftop
>disliking making daring escapes after an assassination
>disliking uncovering century long conspiracies

kek
>>
>>329741962
1868 is not the distant past you American turbo-pleb.

They should do something in the actual distant past because that's what would be new and refreshing. Ancient Egypt would be great.
>>
>>329742186
The suits would never let them go back from having gunpowder. It's only forwards from here for the mainline games.
It's gonna get weird, because modern technology pretty much contradicts the basis of the whole series as we know it. Syndicate is already as far as they can go without huge, radical changes to the core.
>>
>>329742398
Nah, they won't. They're at the limit with Syndicate already like you said, anything later will basically just be GTA.

They know it's time to refresh the series. That's why they're taking two years to make the next one. It will definitely take place far in the past again, Ancient Egypt is a good bet. Another possibility would be just a completely different place like China or India, but I doubt it, especially since they just did that in Chronicles.
>>
>>329742186
>>329742728

Egypt would be perfect to give the series a fresh start.

But I still can't get over how perfect early 14th century France would be for the Templar story, and for a shitload of other interesting events of that time. They do a scene or two of that in Unity, but it would definitely deserve a whole game. Even if doing Paris again so soon would seem redundant.

Well maybe one day.
>>
>>329739104
I think it's gotta end with Juno being fuckslapped by a Templar/Assassin union of some sort, I can't see either side winning, Templars dominate, Assassin's use Guerilla Tactics, and they just back and forth too much.
>>
>>329742728
The core normiebro fanbase would never accept ancient times without it being outright fantasy. He wants more guns and explosions. More advanced tools to play with. They know this. They can't go back. They'll refresh the series by going forward in time.
>>
>>329743015
Or going back to the first rebellion against those who came before. That's the only way they could go BACK and add new mechanics and equipment from a futuristic setting imo...

Like what
>>329740416
said
>>
>>329743015
There's nothing left forward in time. The whole point of AC is history.

They'll definitely go back, probably add new gameplay elements to compensate for less tech. You don't need guns and explosions for a good game.
>>
Asscreed 1,2 and brohood are alright. The first one blew my mind at the time. 2nd had a sweet first half of the game atmosphere wise, lots of great historical locations and setting. Venice was beautiful even if it was a nightmare to navigate. Brohood you could climb the mofocking coliseum and fuck around in Rome discovering it's ancient roots and just basking in the art of Renaissance. After that it kinda went downhill.
>>
>>329743193
That would be really interesting, it might be enough to make me interested again. No matter how you slice it though, from a development standpoint, they're in a hole. It's gonna be really hard for them to figure out what to do and how to do it without making a totally different game and not totally stagnating.
>>
>>329743498
You need guns and explosions to sell a huge big budget sequel release to a wide audience when all of the previous games have been incrementally increasing that aspect. Forward is the only direction they have without totally alienating most of their audience.
>>
File: ACU ile de la cite.jpg (4 MB, 4480x2520) Image search: [Google]
ACU ile de la cite.jpg
4 MB, 4480x2520
>>329743729
If you liked the Old World cities you should play Unity, most beautiful world I've ever seen in a game. The ones in-between (AC3, Liberation, Black Flag, and Rogue) obviously have less to offer in terms of architecture since they're set in America.
>>
>>329743015
Except FC Primal exists. Yes, it's shit but it exists. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>329744065
Pretty sure their audience is dropping anyway, and they'd rather focus on attracting new players, which is why they're taking two years for the next one and will most likely make something that will at least feel like a reboot, hence going back in time.
>>
>>329726156
its always the same game with different setting
why wouldn't that be boring?
>>
>>329730412
This, I fucking hate all these youtubers who state their innocuous opinion on a popular topic like they're so controversial, and I hate all of his buttbuddies patting eachother on the back in the comments section even more.
>>
Isn't AC1 was marketed as open world Hitman for dudebro audience?
>>
>>329726156
Meh, it's a matter of taste. The only thing I genuinely would agree is the uplay complaint but I don't play pc games nor ubisoft games anymore.

But we can apply his logic to almost any open-world game. Everything from GTA to TES to Space Sims to Minecraft is pretty much the same formula of 95% boredom and 5% fun. Most people seem to like it because most people play games not for the gameplay for the escapism.

If you want action packed, story centered games you MUST go for linear action games, and even that is not a guarantee.
>>
>>329726156
>Comparing Assassin's Creed with Uncharted
To me, Assassin's Creed is a prove about how bad AAA video games are but come on what is the fucking point to compare two video games series with different direction!?! Is Assassin's Creed really kind of like Uncharted?

At the end, pointless video, pointless opinion, Dunkey is taking the dangerous path of the "IMPORTANT OPINION DO NOT STEAL" videos on Youtube.
>>
>>329744721
Marketed, yes. In practice it was a really weird, unique game about parkouring around atmospheric medieval cities with a crazy story. If it wasn't for the marketing, people would see it for what it is and it would never have gotten huge.
>>
>>329744721
It was actually a new IP that used Prince of Persia gameplay except of the Time Traveling mechanic.
>>
File: 1391412616120.jpg (892 KB, 1060x1500) Image search: [Google]
1391412616120.jpg
892 KB, 1060x1500
Brought Black Flag along with my launch PS4 and hated it. It's one of the most tedious, boring games I've ever played.
People say it's one the better games too, so I cant imagine how bad the others must be.
>>
>>329727814
>made by the Black Flag team
Ubisoft Singapore? Considering they did the Assassin Tombs in AC2, Romulus Lairs in Brotherhood and naval/ship stuff in AC3 and Black Flag they should probably just be in charge of the entire franchise. Of course in reality that probably means Ubisoft Montreal so whatever.

I'm not terribly excited for Egypt just because I've never given a fuck about Egyptian history. I'd say maybe if the other part of the rumor is true (that it's a Mediterranean trilogy and we get Rome and Greece) that might be okay though.
>>
Yeah I don't see why he likes Asscreed's combat when he nailed how boring Batman's is and it's basically the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2EZZVW7jjQ
>>
>>329733453
Not that guy but the historical tourism part is a big part of why I enjoy AC. My problem is the actual history part of it leaves a lot to be desired. The AC portrayal of the Borgias pretty much borders on slanderous. It'd be like making a game set in the present time where Obama actually IS a gay black crack dealing prostitute.
>>
>>329726156
didn't watch the video, don't need to. I find it boring. Most of the settings suck.
>>
>>329746490
Didn't realize that team was so good, that's cool. Do the singapore folks work with one another on other projects? (not ubi related)
>>
>>329741962
I want it set in Germany so you get excited only for it to be set during the Thirty Years War so you die in an apoplectic rage you fucking pleb.
>>
>>329747481
Apparently they did the F2P Ghost Recon game but I have no clue if that's good or at least acceptable since I've never had any desire to touch a Tom Clancy (or really any military shooter) game in my life.
>>
File: 46346435.jpg (9 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
46346435.jpg
9 KB, 300x240
>claims AC is boring and shit
>praises uncharted as a counterexample as some sort of golden standard for videogames

What a fucking joke.
>>
everyone already agreed ass creed was boring. anyone critiquing dunkey is autistic
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.