[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you enjoying the Uncharted 4 Multiplayer stress test? I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: uncharted.jpg (186 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
uncharted.jpg
186 KB, 1920x1080
Are you enjoying the Uncharted 4 Multiplayer stress test? I know I sure am!
>>
it keeps disconnecting
>>
>>329717106
no
>>
How do you get in? Is it open to everyone?
>>
>>329717287
yes
>>
Actually yes, haven't played uncharted before and it looks like I'm not going to like it. However I've have had fun with the MP, though I can see it becoming boring fast.
>>
I honestly think this might be the first cover shooter I've played in years to have a shotgun that's useful beyond 5 feet.
>>
File: 1369621850470.jpg (5 KB, 199x251) Image search: [Google]
1369621850470.jpg
5 KB, 199x251
>Rolling feels like clunky dogshit
>Buyable items is basically a glorified kill streak system that just means the best players get overpowered with no balance
>Aiming feels fucking terrible
>There's no reason to not just get the non-scoped rifle and just rapid fire with it
>>
>>329718898
>I'm a salty ass pcuck :,(

Hear you loud and clear mate
>>
File: 1.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Honestly, yeah I am. I don't normally like TPS shooters but I'm enjoying myself, melee feels satisfying as fuck although a little OP.
>>
File: wojaksony.jpg (109 KB, 800x1011) Image search: [Google]
wojaksony.jpg
109 KB, 800x1011
>>329719039
>Legitimate criticism of the multiplayer
>Y-YOUR JUST MAD A PKEK
>>
>>329717106
Haven't gotten in a match yet.

Had tons of fun with swinging in the tutorial though.
>>
>>329719284
>using le ebin crying sonyman falseflag maymay

Yep, you salty af right now.
>>
>>329717106
Swinging around feels kind of pointless.

Also is it me or did they seriously nerf how far characters can jump?

Drake and Elena are the best characters to play with because they're not as bulky as the others. Haven't played as the villains yet.
>>
Any idea what gamemodes there will be in the full release?
>>
It's pretty bad. I was hoping it would be like U2 multiplayer, but it's nothing like it. I'm really disappointed. It doesn't even look that good, even for PS4 standards.
>>
>>329717106
I'm having a blast. The framerate is rock solid, I'm honestly surprised
>>
>>329720347
What was so good about U2's MP again? Haven't played it in years
>>
>>329720406
Me neither, but I remember having a tota blast with it. I think it's because it was pretty simple and arcade-y, without some silly power-ups. Also good map design, very well balanced. Good times.
>>
>>329720347
This. I fucking loved U2 multiplayer, but this feels more like gang fights where everyone spawns near their team so everyone just runs around in a blob and you get big clusterfuck fights that never end. I liked just roaming around randomly in U2 picking up weapons and not having to dodge glorified killstreaks. Loadouts are cancer.
>>
I payed the MP beta and didn't like it, so no.
>>
>>329719039
>>329719976
fuck off with your retarded ghetto speak you stupid fuck, he brought up legitimate points. Uncharetd 2 had better controls than this.
>>
>>329720406
It was much more barebones and straight forward than uncharted 4's MP, but it was more properly balanced and fun.

Uncharted 4 has a lot of bloat that I don't like, such as mysticals, ai assists, ropes, etc.

It's whatever, I'll just stick to the SP and Co-op. fuck the MP.
>>
>>329720903
Nah man, anyone that says anything bad about a game on my favorite plastic box is a [platform]cuck.
>>
>>329720406
You could play as Chloe
>>
File: 1448607971481.jpg (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1448607971481.jpg
7 KB, 205x246
>>329720903
you rn
>>
>>329717106
No, it's boring as hell.
>>
>>329717106

I platinumed U2 and own a PS4.

And I still don't want to try this.

>>329721613
>You could play as Chloe

This tbqh. Uncharted 4 doesn't have Chloe's signature booty shake. This feels like Uncharted 3 all over again.
>>
It's fucking great. I love the Naughty Dog games because they make playing support actually feel good.
>running around
>healing
>reviving
>stealing treasures
>enemy spotting
It's great. It feels like a faster TLoU
>>
wish i had a ps4 desu :(
>>
>>329717106
Not really. The cover system sucks shit.

Also how the fuck do you change zoom? R3 switches shoulders
>>
How can I get more time in the 'Play Introduction' mode? I want to take more screenshots
>>
It's pretty fun, the maps are horrible though. They're forcing these grappling hook spots. Special abilities should be taken out, it's not uncharted for fucks sake. The graphics are not bad but they don't look amazing the same way they came out on the ps3 last gen, but I'm just assuming it's a downgrade to the story campaign visuals just like it was on The last of us
>>
>>329722982
just leave matchmaking and you'll be on the game menu
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.