[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all agree Ludwig > Orphan > Gehrman = Gascoigne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (351 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
351 KB, 1920x1080
So we all agree

Ludwig > Orphan > Gehrman = Gascoigne > Vicar Amelia > Lady Maria > Martyr Logarius > Darkbeast Paarl > Shadows of Yharnam > Blood-Starved Beast > An expensive dinner > Ebrietas > Mergo's Wet Nurse > Amygdala > Cleric Beast > Moon Presence > The One Reborn > Micolash > Garbage > Witches of Hemwick > Living Failures > Celestial Emissary > Shit > Lawrence > Rom
>>
>>329713639
Yeah
>>
Switch Lawrence with Micolash and that's it.
>>
Gascoigne is shit, definitely worse than Gehrman

Mergo's Wet Nurse is one of the best bosses from the main game

Blood-starved Beast is shit

Shadows of Yharnam are just ordinary mobs with buffs

Other than that it's a good list
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 1920x1080
>>329713639
>ludwig
>the best
>not gascoigne
>or gherman
>or even maria

i want this meme to go away
>>
>>329715650
It's too bad Maria's fight was probably not as fresh for most of the people who fought her. After Gascoigne, BSB, Logarius, Gehrman, and CROWSTEEL, everyone could teach a college course on parrying.
>>
Im at the forbidden forest now and if gascoigne and vicar amelia are top 5 bosses i can't even imagine the rest
>>
quick tell me how to git gud against vicar amelia
>>
>>329717023
What umbrage did you take with them, fampatchi?
>>
>>329717097
Remember Cleric Beast? Grab a saw weapon, keep it short, stay clinging to the sides of her legs. She may not even get a chance to do her healing technique.
>>
>>329717303
>stay near her legs
but she keeps doing the spinny
>>
>>329717159
I liked gascoigne having a second form but you just parried everything in the first form and he was acting like a retard in the second
vicar amelia is the classic circle around, hit two times, circle again boss
>>
Laurence was a decent fight with the best boss theme in the game though.
>>
>>329717423
Dodge forward. That's the answer to everything in BB.

Alternatively, serrated weapon plus fire paper will cripple her legs before she has a chance to do any spinny bullshit and you can pretty much chain viscerals.
>>
I think Paarl was the shittiest desu. It was difficult because of the shit camera (unlocked or not) and it was hard to hit it. Overall I prefered the "small" human bosses over the big ones.
>>
>>329713639
At least put crow of cainhurst after amelia
>>
>>329719142
>Implying that fuck has any idea how to deal with the transformed Rifle Spear's charged r2
Three hit and he was dead.
>>
File: 156498984651.jpg (38 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
156498984651.jpg
38 KB, 560x560
just bought a ps4 and i'm going into bloodborne blind in a couple of days

what can i expect?
any useful tips?
>>
>>329715650
>Ludwig
>Not the best

That was one of the best boss fights in gaming history man, it just did everything right. The moves, the music, the theme of the fight, even the little touches like the name change in phase two.
>>
File: santa_claus.jpg (198 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
santa_claus.jpg
198 KB, 1200x800
Anyone else find it funny Micolash was named after Santa Claus/St Nicholas?
>>
>>329720383
Expect more aggressive enemies/bosses than other Souls games, as well as a more unique setting and a greater opportunity for exploration throughout the game.

Tips? Like Souls the game gets fun when you get good so don't pass it off too quickly. Also basically every single weapon is viable so play with what you like.
>>
>>329721268
Ahh Kris, or some say Kringle, do you have my bike?
>>
>>329713639
Probably pretty close.

I would personally do

>Gerhman > Orphan > Maria >= Gascoigne > Logarious > Lugwig > Vicar Amelia

Everything else I agree with. Rom is the worst boss in the series.

>>329714920
Gascoigne is the best introductory boss of any of the souls games.

>Mergo one of the best bosses
>literally get behind the boss while it uses incredibly long attacks that can't hit you.

Thats some shitty opinions bro.
>>
>>329713639
Nope.
>>
>>329720383
About 1/4 of the bosses have insta-kill shockwave moves just an fyi.
>>
>>329718146
>unlock camera
>hit back leg until collapse
>repeat

He's one of the easiest bosses, he doesn't deserve 8th place on the list
>>
>>329723263
Name some?
>>
>>329713639
>the one reborn
>above shit
Why?
>>
>>329713639
I actually thought the Hemick Witches fight was kind of neat (tracking them around the room). Agree with Rom though.
>Hey look at this boss I made
>It looks cool, what does it do?
>Well it has three samey attacks, and every now and then it even moves!
>Tack some spiders on and you'll be gold!
>>
looks like someone struggled with laurence.
he is still bad though
swap micolash with laurence.
>>
Every main story boss was pretty bad desu
>>
Haven't played the dlc yet but Gascoigne and Amelia definitely weren't the most challenging for me. The one that gave me the most shit was Paarl with Shadows being a close second.
>>
r8 my list

>God Tier
Orphan, Ludwig, Abhorrent Beast, Pthumerian Descendant
>Top Tier
Gerhman, Logarius, Watchdog, Maria, Father Gascoigne
>Mid Tier
Vicar Amelia, BSB, Darkbeast Paarl, Laurence, Ebrietas
>It's alright tier
Micolash, The One Reborn, Cleric Beast, Shadows, Living Failures, Amygdala, Yharnam Queen, Pthumerian Elder
>Bad Tier
Celestial Emissary, Rom, Moon Presence, Mergo's wet nurse
>farm tier
Merciless Tempering Gems
>shit tier
Witches of hemwick, Parry-possessed Soul, Undead Giant
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.