[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Humble Monthly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: humble_bundle_logo.png (66 KB, 800x197) Image search: [Google]
humble_bundle_logo.png
66 KB, 800x197
So, this one is okay, I guess.
>>
>>329707656
What was it. I didn't jump in this one.
>>
>>329708141
go check retard
>>
Any steam keys available?
>>
>>329708341
not for a tripfag
>>
File: StraitOuttaKorriban.jpg (35 KB, 400x263) Image search: [Google]
StraitOuttaKorriban.jpg
35 KB, 400x263
>>329708397
>>
>>329708397
Any steam keys available?
>>
File: futureishere.png (466 KB, 991x562) Image search: [Google]
futureishere.png
466 KB, 991x562
The future bundle might be already worth it.
If you don't own the games.
>>
File: FirstBlood.png (756 KB, 1200x816) Image search: [Google]
FirstBlood.png
756 KB, 1200x816
>>329708483
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl5zbgvE0Cc
>>
File: hata seal of approval.png (64 KB, 400x518) Image search: [Google]
hata seal of approval.png
64 KB, 400x518
>>329708397
>>
Is Never Alone was is for $1? I've heard it was pretty clunky
>>
>>329708643
Outlast is worth a buck and more.
>>
>>329708643
The issue isn't the dollar, it's opportunity cost involving time when you could be playing other games. It's shit, But if you want to give it a go then get it.
>>
Honestly, the games were decently worth it. I've been meaning to check out both Ark and GRAV, even though the latter is considered pretty meh grind-wise, and the former is shit optimized. Also Shantae is good. The rest I can just sell or trade off.
>>
>>329710084
I'm selling my ARK key and the bundle will pay for itself.

If anyone isn't subscribed and want Shantae, Grav, Wasteland etc keys are flooding in on G2A/Kinguin etc at insanely low prices.
>>
File: Alexander.jpg (77 KB, 210x330) Image search: [Google]
Alexander.jpg
77 KB, 210x330
>>329710349
>>329710084
Where do you sell keys?
>>
>>329710492
Kinguin largely because it seems marginally less shady than G2A.
>>
Should I get the new monthly bundle? South Park and This War is Meme seem fairly decent...
>>
Somebody give me fabulous prizes in exchange for Wasteland 2 and Shantae.
>>
File: Gottfried.jpg (93 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Gottfried.jpg
93 KB, 800x800
>>329710701
I don't know.
Do you have 12 doshmonies to spare?
>>329710810
Yeah... I wish. Going to try and sell this shit on kinguin too. If it isn't a real hassle to set shit up there.
>>
>>329710492
>>329710671
This honestly. Kinguin is much more reliable/never denies my card/doesn't hold payments on shit that got declined and acts like a literal shady fuck.

I'm waiting on these keys to go. Not like the keys expire. Once the games rise in price in a few weeks or so, it'll be nice.
>>
>>329710925
There are a thousand things which I could spend $12 on, so the question is should this be one of them? "It only costs ___" is not a valid argument for the worth of something
>>
>>329711003
doesn't act like a literal shady fuck comparatively to G2A**
>>
was there ever a bundle with 007 games and was it called a 'Bondle'?
>>
>>329711034
If you use that line of thinking you should never spend money on a 'maybe'.
>>
>>329711092
Anon will you marry me?
>>
File: Jookat2zeresku.jpg (141 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Jookat2zeresku.jpg
141 KB, 720x720
>>329711034
Different line of thinking altogether.
If you have many other options - don't spend money on arbitrary shit like games. Buy that meal you always wanted.
>>
>>329711092
>tfw Nightfire
>>
It's nice that they give you the proper edition of Wasteland 2 that gives you 1 as well.

>>329711003
I'm a bit nervous about mentioning them because people (notably mods) will assume I'm a shill, but it's largely because G2A seem as shady as all fuck and it's the other big site. I really, really don't trust G2A at all.
>>
>>329711003
>I'm waiting on these keys to go. Not like the keys expire. Once the games rise in price in a few weeks or so, it'll be nice.
I'm in two minds about what to do with ARK. Kinguin holds onto cash for a week and these sorts of meme games tend to be front-loaded and I can see this being the start of an effort to discount them while the hype train is still in full effect.

I'm also don't care that much about maximising profit because I weirdly feel a bit bad about giving a stranger a bad deal and ripping off the devs.
>>
>>329711356
for buying, I go to cdkeys pretty exclusively, but I check out allkeyprices often to find best deals. Selling is all through Kinguin and steam trade threads. G2A is only good on rare occasion just because it's so unreliable. Reminds me of Indiegala with their constant card denying, but just ends up being several steps less reliable. I dunno anon.
>>
>>329711687
Then sell it for face value anon. 12$ for Ark isn't ripping anyone off and is what we all payed for it, especially in even like a week's time.
>>
>>329711838
Yeah, I much prefer CDKeys wherever possible largely because they're a proper shop with actual customer support. They're easily the best grey market provider by miles.
>>
Anyone want to trade for my Wasteland 2 key?
>>
Bit surprised Valve doesn't have some obtuse system in place that only allows you to gift games to people who have been on your friends list for over 90 days, and you both have their smart phone app to verify the gift, otherwise 15 day wait.
>>
>>329712014
This + there fucking prices. Cheapest place I found several games just after sale that I forgot to grab. Rocket League was sale price or under I remember among other things.
>>
>>329711931
Well, it just sold for €15 after being listed for just a few minutes, so problem solved! I'm just glad to not have to worry about it anymore tbqfh, even if I could have got a better deal.

I'm perpetually completely fucking broke so it's always trying to find a balance between my morals, my wallet and my Steam account.
>>
>>329712234
Pretty much. They also have a store design that works and doesn't terrify me when shopping there, which is nice. I'm probably funding terrorism money laundering or some shit but ehh capitalism is evil etc etc.
>>
Anyone want to trade me a Shantae key for a copy of Dishonored?
>>
>>329710925

Well fabulous prizes aren't cash money dollars, anon. I was hoping for previous monthly games I haven't got.
>>
>>329712479
Age brings about ruthlessness or something I guess. You adapt to the system your in so who cares I guess, fampai. Gotta make it out in the shitty world somehow.

>>329712361
Glad you got your money back for the bundle anon. Grab the next one and repeat, so maybe you can make a profit! Usually the sign up games + one other game get you the same amount if not more than the monthly fee.
>>
>>329712781
Okay. What do you want? Got a wishlist or something?
I don't want either of your proposed games, but someone else might, and it would be far easier for them to know what you want/need/accept if you can look at a list.
>>
>>329712965
Ehh, I subscribe for the games, I'm not really in it for profit. I'd have kept ARK but I'm a giant NOPE for the early access survival games, that shit is a glitchy time-suck for kids. I'm too old for that sort of shit and hopefully some kid will appreciate getting it for slightly cheaper.
>>
>>329713504
>I'm a giant NOPE for the early access survival games

I would generally agree, but Ark actually looks like it has more gameplay than any of the others I've seen.

Shame about Grav though, that one looks like a sack of shit.
>>
>>329713672
Supposedly, but I've heard it still requires lots of time to do shit plus supposedly performance sucks and my PC is getting old.
>>
>>329713803
This is correct. I have a good PC and it's optimized like shit.

>>329713672
Grav might redeem itself, just pretty unlikely. Still like the concept and the world it's in I guess.
>>
>Grav
>Wasteland 2
>Shantae
I could buy that if i knew that the fuck they were adding
>>
>>329710349
sell it to me so i can chargeback you're cuck ass
>>
>>329708547
Oh shit, i want this war of mine.

are you interested in trading bundles? ill give you x-com dlc and civ 5 dlc!
>>
>>329713803

Yeah, that's absolutely true. Hell, I haven't even installed it yet since it takes up 50 gigs and I haven't got the room yet.

>>329713951

True enough, and since I bought in on the monthly entirely based on "Eh $10 Ark and some grab bag games" it's alright.

Overall got burned less than last month. Sentinels of the Multiverse is actually a game I'm interested in. I Am Bread will be stupid but at this price point if I have fun for 15 minutes, great. Grav as you mentioned may eventually be a game one day. Already own Wasteland 2 so I may be able to trade it for some bundle game I don't own from someone. And I don't own Shantae but I also don't really care, so since it has anime eyes and tits maybe some /v/irgin will trade something bundley for it.

Two games I'm actually somewhat interested in is still pretty good.
>>
>>329714350
Anon, I know you might want to give Shantae away, but if you're at all interested in old school platformers with minor elements of Metroidvania, it's a pretty good sequel to the GBC game. Art style is just a stylistic choice, but if that doesn't sound like your cup of tea, by all means trade it.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.