[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TMS#FE censorship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
Not trying to shitpost or meme, just posting actual information here.
Zipper panties were already removed from the japanese version:
https://youtu.be/Nsh3vlGl8jY
While the bra costume in pic related is still in the japanese version:
https://youtu.be/I5jjlm9JmUE
HOWEVER, that outfit was removed from promotional images IN JAPAN as well.
If you look at the american trailer:
https://youtu.be/0NCNVbBoFBM
Around 0.38 you can see the outfit in one of the anime cutscenes.

So basically, no censorship whatsoever confirmed as of yet.
The leaker (which was right about everything else and never mentioned this kind of censorship, just panties into spats which was already in the jap version) said they won't release the hot springs dlc over here so there's that.
Now feel free to shitpost, sorry for interrupting
>>
>They didn't censor the game... THEY ALREADY CENSORED THE GAME IN JAPAN SO IT DOESN'T COUNT!!!!
>>
>>329689915
What is the Hot Spring DLC?
>>
>>329690060
>Costume change
>It's censorship, guys!

This is a game where women throw off their clothes to reveal a tiny bikini. It wasn't censored.
>>
>>329690060
That's not what I'm saying at all. All I'm saying is that, for now, we don't know of anything that was altered by NoA for the western release of the game. I'm neither a censorship apologist nor a NoA apologist, I think NoA is fucking garbage, just wanted to put some facts straight.
>>329690127
It is a dlc which contains swimsuit costumes and a small hot springs event. According to the leaker that's not being localized.
>>
Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>329690337
>swimsuit costumes
But they showed the maingirl in a swimsuit during the direct.
Though it looked like one of the music video scenes.
>>
Censorship is still bad, but as long as we're not receiving a watered-down version of the chink version, I'm not too butthurt

>they won't release the hot springs dlc over here so there's that.
Nevermind, my ass is ravaged.
>>
>>329690337
>According to the leaker that's not being localized.

So its getting censored
>>
>>329690640
Yeah that is from one of the in-game ads.
Also do not take the hot springs dlc thing as dogma, the leaker has been right about everything else but we can't know for sure.
>>329690850
If it ends up being true, then yeah. It still puzzles me though since there are a lot more lewd outfits in the game than a fucking one piece swimsuit.
>>
>>329689915
>Not trying to shitpost
>they didn't censor tha bra costume, they censored the bra costume in the western version plus removed it from Japan's ads
REPORT AND HIDE
>>
No shitty ass english dub and confirmed Atlus localization with NoA only supervising and no Treehouse intervention.

All is forgiven.
>>
>>329689915
>the hot springs dlc
eh, I have DoAX3 for softcore purposes
as long text is translated more or less ok, I'm getting this game
tho it'd be "fun" if NoA force Atlus to insert memes and shit.
>>
>>329691216
Pure autism. All I'm saying is that the bra costume isn't in japanese ads either but ended up being in the game, so we are not sure it won't be in the wester version of the game as well. If you are not completely retarded you will wait until the game is out instead of preordering it so you can look it up and confirm wether it was censored or not. But all those OMG CENSORSHIP CONFIRMED IT'S OVER GUYS are factually wrong.
>>
>>329691458
I was pretty happy that they left it japan only. I guess they understood they target audience.

Well, almost understood. If they did they wouldnt censor a single thing.
>>
File: 1446988472404.jpg (208 KB, 505x560) Image search: [Google]
1446988472404.jpg
208 KB, 505x560
Here we go again XD
>>
>>329691695
>I guess they understood they target audience.
either that or decided that finding another shitty singer as for Fates would cost more money than license it from JP.
>>
>>329691757
LOL XD have an upvote my good sir ;)
>>
Usually I dont care about shit like this but the zipper panty change is stupid as fuck and changes the weight of that entire cutscene
This is a fucking idol wearing ugly ass mom pants
It doesnt look so bad in game but during the cutscene it looks stupid as fuck and like something no popstar would ever wear
>>
File: screenshot0003.jpg (126 KB, 1270x1051) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0003.jpg
126 KB, 1270x1051
>>329689915
why?
as if covering up some cleaveage would suddenly drive more people to buy this
>>
>>329692178
as far as I know there was some controversy about the costume in japan so they removed it from the advertisements but still left it in the game. It makes no sense to me because real idols are even less clothed but whatever. My point is that it wasn't a change made by NoA and we need to wait and see.
>>
File: 1450998999156.jpg (448 KB, 717x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450998999156.jpg
448 KB, 717x1000
>this garbage get localized
>SMT4: Final is being left in the dust

Fucking weeaboo virgin waifufags piece of shit.
>>
>>329692446
I wonder if it has something to do with #fe coming out 4 months ago and smt4f coming out last month
>>
>>329692446
compare JP date of release for both games.
then think a little
then realize that it'll be announced later date
here, handy guide
>>
I honestly don't care what happens as long as we get the same game as Japan.

We can handle whatever Japan can handle.

Except nukes, no nukes pls.
>>
>>329689915
Fire emblme fates LE is the last game i buy from nintendo. Fuck censorship.
>>
>>329692526
well, people at Atlus are mostly sane, aside of their dual audio hate boner
probably nothing much to worry about, aside of minor changes.
>>
>>329692921
so you fight censorship by buying worst localization in past few years at least? nice one.
>>
>>329693014
Because i can later sell the shit at a higher price. So its still a win win for my wallet.
>>
>>329693221
>actual scalper
I'm not even affected but fug you
>>
File: You.png (15 KB, 126x206) Image search: [Google]
You.png
15 KB, 126x206
How's that autismo treating you OP
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.