[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4 days until launch. You niggas ready to pull destiny all over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9
4 days until launch.

You niggas ready to pull destiny all over again and literally spend thousands of hours and hundreds of dollars on a game that has no content just because of fagots on your friends list?
>>
I'm ready to spend thousands of hours porking your mom, OP
>>
>>329680386
/thread
>>
ded gaem
>>
>>329680258
Do "people" honestly think this is a good game? I'm curious.
>>
File: facepalm.gif (2 MB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.gif
2 MB, 350x233
>>329680739
friend of mine is completly hyped for this ...
>>
>>329680258
The Division of Deluded buyers.
The Division is a terrible game.
>>
>>329680258

My buddy asked me about it. Looks like ass now that I've seen some gameplay footage of it. Don't really see the point.
>>
I'm ready, me and a few friends are picking it up. Gonna be fun. Wish the AI wasn't so braindead though. They just stood out in the open during the beta.
>>
File: awkward.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
awkward.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>Log on to PSN
>Friends tab showing the first person on your friends list
>Dozvati: Playing The Division Beta
>Its literally March 4th and the servers have been down for weeks
>>
>>329680739

There's a guy at work who's been talking about it every day the last week and a half.
>>
>>329680258
>hundreds of dollars on a game that has no content just because of fagots on your friends list?
I've already spent over $100 on Payday 2 DLC so yes I am.

>>329680739
I played the beta and enjoyed it a lot. People complain that the enemies were bullet spongey but it didn't feel overdone, and made encounters seem like actual shootouts instead of just running in and fragging 5 charlies in 2 seconds via headshots like most shooters are these days. A lot of the content was kinda bland, but that's not really a negative for me. It's not a positive either, but it doesn't negate the fun I had with it.
>>
>>329680258

>haven't played a game with friends in a long time
>this is what they suggest i get

Fucking hell, last bullet i dodged was battlefront which they whined constantly over DL-44 and quit after a month.
>>
>>329680739
I'd say about Phantom Pain tier.

Not even joking

>Both have bland maps with generic cookiecutter missions/side mission where you do same shit over and over again.
>Both have an "eh" story, Division because Tom Clancy, Phantom Pain because literally missing half of it.
>Both have guns that feel really crisp and fun to fire.
>Both have base upgrading mechanics that seem to be an after thought.

The reason I'm getting the game is the same reason I enjoyed the beta and the same reason I enjoyed destiny, its a game where I can log on with some buddies, and spend a couple hours drinking beer while running around randomly and shooting things and looking for crap with slightly bigger numbers.
>>
>>329681430
Its not fun when it takes your all Assault rifle ammo to take down a boss and all the rest of your 2nd primary ammo to take down their minions. I was alone in the Dark Zone near the stronghold of the building you could fast rappel on to. I spent good 20 minutes there and all I got was shit tier gear for it. I was better off hunting loaners and saving up for gold tier weapons.
>>
>>329681741
>Its not fun when it takes your all Assault rifle ammo to take down a boss and all the rest of your 2nd primary ammo to take down their minions.
Maybe if you didn't miss 90% of the shots :^)
>>
>>329681741
>Its not fun when it takes your all Assault rifle ammo to take down a boss and all the rest of your 2nd primary ammo to take down their minions.
This meme is stupid, where? Where are these fucking bullet sponge enemies, did you niggers go into level 8 DZ and try to fight yellow bars with white weapons at level 4? What you're saying doesn't exist, there is not a single enemy or boss in the beta that takes all of assault rifle ammo, you're exaggerating to make your point, I understand there, but at a certain point exaggeration is just a lie.
>I was alone in the Dark Zone
stopped reading.
>>
>>329681969
Every time I leveld up I got a new top weapons with new top mods that the game would allow me to have.

>>I was alone in the Dark Zone
>stopped reading.

So I what HAVE to team up and share the goodies? Please it is lazy ass chocking loaners in favour of clans.
>>
>>329682321
>So I what HAVE to team up and share the goodies?
Share... what? Dude, even in the DZ, the loot is instanced you dumb fuck.
>>
>>329680258
No thanks. I played enough of that shit in beta. Im not impressed at all.
>>
File: 1447565726077.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1447565726077.png
377 KB, 498x497
>>329680258

Got a little team, we're going to #rek some kiddies in the dark zone.
>>
>>329682409
1st person to get the stuff from DZ key locked chest gets it and it respawan rate is low as fuck.
>>
>>329680258
Me and a few friends are getting it. More excited to play a new game with my friends than to play the game.
I did enjoy the beta and I know this game definitely wont be perfect but it'll be fun.
>>
>codblops with mass effect 1 combat

No thanks, senpai.
>>
>>329682780
Do you seriously not know or are you just pretending to be retarded?

Any chest that's opened by a teamber also drops items for everyone else on their team, it doesn't matter who on the team opened it. The only way you wouldn't get an item is if someone that's not on your team opens it, so being with people makes no difference.

Every enemy, every chest, every civilian, they all drop instanced loot for everyone if one person on the team earns it.

That's also why doing missions multiplayer drops more items, because there's 4 people worth of loot rolls for every kill.
>>
>>329680739
The real question is do you honestly think being passive aggressive prick on an anonymous imageboard will change anything?
>>
File: 1418974376848.jpg (21 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1418974376848.jpg
21 KB, 396x385
>tfw I already preordered and got the season pass

Not even your memes and buzzwords can stop my hype.
>>
>>329680258
Ubisoft always rips me off with a broken game or a hacked account so, no. This time I will keep my money.
>>
>>329684031
I pre-ordered, no season pass yet, generally asa rule of thumb I don't get a season pass unless I've closed at least 60 hours.
Which probably won't be an issue, since I've already clocked over 60 hours on the beta.
>>
>>329680258
got that shit packed with my new graphic card
I've got nothing to lose
>>
>>329684031
You and me both. I'm fuckin hyped.
>>
>>329684031
This.

"Bullet sponge" is a damn meme.

Game would not work without high ttk, especially if you are under leveled.

I am seriously considering at launch, going straight into the DZ and running all the way to the first high area i see and show a webm of me unloading into a guy 20+ levels above me, just so i can laugh at all the faggots who desperately need justification.
>>
>>329684597
That is a good call. The first couple of content drops are going to be free, with the paid DLC coming in around June, if I am remembering correctly.

still bought the season pass right away, I know this will be the game that will cary me into the holiday releases
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L86tRnVgFvs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlBgq7NWwOI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUqVPrgOC5o

cancelled preorder desu
>>
I want to like it but I remember the factors that really put me off. The rogue system is a broken exploitative mess, damage sponges, ubisoft and the pricetag. I had fun but the beta was free and harmless. Still not sure weither to get it, I need something to keep me satisfied till I pick up Dark Souls 3 later in the year.
>>
>>329685220
Off youtube videos of the beta?

Why didnt you just play it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmT1nZowx8o

it's shit
>>
>>329681287
that's Dozvati for you
>>
>>329685327
I did.
The points in the second and third video convinced me it was a bad idea to buy at launch, and lo and behold the next day they launched their year DLC plan. The fact they don't have things like simple player trading and a horde mode at launch is such a warning sign that the game's not close to being done yet.
>>
>>329684031
>memes and buzzwords
>uses the word "hype"
>>>>buying a game because of hype
I only hope it works out for you, anon. Most people here, including myself, are jaded because of how many times they've got something out of hype only to find out it's disappointing
>>
File: bane.gif (4 MB, 222x400) Image search: [Google]
bane.gif
4 MB, 222x400
i played the beta and it was really fun for the first day, the second day it was kinda boring, but im gonna buy it
hopefully the full game is gonna have more content
>>
>>329685491
Nigger, when the fuck was horde mode even meantioned ever, even fucking implied, before the year plan?

Its like being pissed that something is not in the game AFTER you find out its going to be in a future DLC.

Thats fucking outrageous.

Dont fucking get it, but at least be logically consistent.
>>
The fact autists on /v/ hate this game so nonsensically means I'm probably going to enjoy it.
>>
>>329685678
Chance of No Man's Sky to be more content rich than The Division. Might as well buy that too!
>>
>>329680258
Yes.

It was incredibly fun to be complete assholes to random players.
>>
>>329685801
its comming out in june
>>
>>329683851
Pot calling the kettle a nigger.
>>
>>329685818
just buy minecraft for half the price, join russian servers and abuse kids with TNT
>>
File: Phoenix_Wright_Portrait.png (413 KB, 624x836) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix_Wright_Portrait.png
413 KB, 624x836
Looking forward to it.
The real fun for me came from how you interact with people in the Dark Zone, and that's always unique

>>329681287
>he's friends with Doz "500 Ping Like It Ain't No Thing" Vati
>>
>>329685818
But will it be fun when the only people playing are assholes?
>>
>>329685801
Not him. But i might get NMS.

Honestly depends how this game goes, and where DS3 fits into it all.

Although I will say there's a much a larger chance of no man's sky being not very good. I generally know what I'm getting with the division, I played the beta and enjoyed it a lot and put a shitload of hours into it.

Its a no brainer to get it after i could not put it down.
>>
>>329680739
I'm a gear grind lover and enjoy fps with rpg elements like mass effect, borderlands, and destiny (although i hated destiny for false advertising and jewish policies) so i think i will enjoy it. Maybe its not everybodys thing but gear grind games have the treasure hunting appeal to me its just treasure that i can use you know?

So i think I will enjiy it especially since as I've grown older the only reason i still play games is for good coop with friends.
>>
>>329685989
>although i hated destiny for false advertising and jewish policies
Oh you're going to love Ubisofts game

>but they sai-
Yeah that's what they always say before you buy it.
>>
>>329682780
Bait or has no friends that played with him.

Don't know which is more sad.
>>
>>329685220
3rd video touched on something that will make and break this game. Will there be "dungeons" that require players to tank, heal and DPS? The skill trees suggest that this is a thing, also that aggro is a thing, there are skills to increase aggro gain and also decrease it. They havent touched on anything actually pertaining to what the full game will be with the beta, they just showed the combat.

Thats like showcasing WoW and only showing that you can run around the world killing enemies, not that there are organized dungeon parties and raids. This is what truely makes and breaks "MMO"s, the ability to rely on otehr players and make groups to tackle things, just look at GW2, where everyone can do everything, and its a flaccid mess.
>>
>>329686064
I didnt watch any of the advertisements. I've watched 2 gameplay videos and read forums about the beta
>>
>>329685927
Not him, but yes.

The mic hijinks alone will be worth it.

During the beta i would follow loners going "ravioli ravioli, whats in the pocketoli" before killing them.
>>
>>329686174
top tier memeing right there senpai
>>
Maybe at half price so i can pull this off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0yEWvLRE4Q
>>
>>329685491
>and lo and behold
This is the most pretentious fucking way possible you could have said it, congratulations.
>they launched their year DLC plan.
So you don't play games any more? I would assume, since every fucking game has a dlc pass these days.
>Horde mode.
Its an RPG.
>The fact they don't have things like simple player trading
Oh, like destiny? or like million other games?
>>
>>329680739
Its not good. Its not bad either, Ive definitely played worse.
>>
>>329685852
>nigger.
mooom, I said it agaaaain, am I coooool yet?
>>
>>329686351
Thanks famalam

+1 upboat.
>>
File: 1429482485467.png (14 KB, 203x209) Image search: [Google]
1429482485467.png
14 KB, 203x209
>>329686389
>Defiance
>good
>>
File: IMG_1702.gif (2 MB, 240x192) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1702.gif
2 MB, 240x192
>>329686174
>found a team of 7 to join
>walked around asking people nonsense questions and threatening them with death if they didn't give the right answer
>there was never a right answer
>"Annie, are you okay?"
>"...yes?"
>BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM
>>
>>329685801
Why are you people so made that people like the idea of no mans sky? You fucking /v/tards buy shit like gone home but a space walking stimulator that is practically pokemon snap on roids is the fucking antichrist. Fuck off spaz
>>
>>329686741
People having fun in a beta, and purchasing games they personally view as worthy makes you sick?

Pretty fucking sad, man.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.