[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twilight Princess HD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-03-04-07-05-13.png (219 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-04-07-05-13.png
219 KB, 1440x2560
Did pre ordering a game ever work out in a good way for you /v/?
>>
Yeah. I was able to get that smash 4 set with the controller before it sold out.
>>
>>329669125
Yeah I got TPHD this morning with the Amiibo for £25.
>>
>>329669125
On PC it has. Especially if you use GMG.
>>
>>329669125
That's weird, mine is coming today and I only got standard shipping
>>
>>329670886
I don't remember being given an option
>>
>>329669125
thats why you order on amazon you nerd
>>
>>329669125
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE DID IT GET A 7
>>
>>329671379
Yeah I probably won't order from game stop again. I work during the week. It's cold and raining today and I'm off work. A good time to play a video game.

I guess I could go to Wal-Mart and buy the game. Then sell the other one on eBay. But that means I have to ship the game, pay shipping fees, pay eBay fees. A bunch of bullshit
>>
Yeah I got Darksouls 1 a week early for the western release on xbox 360 because the store thought it was just some random nip game, which was true at the time since the game had minimal western hype.
>>
>>329669125

Mine arrives today and was 20% off.
>>
>>329671910
Yay
>>
What the fuck is this input lag?
This is disgusting and unplayable.
>>
Amazon pre orders can sometimes be delivered a day earlier or days earliers than the release date. It happened to me a few times. So yeah, it always works out great for me
>>
Yeah. I'm getting mine later today and was 48 from Amazon.
>>
Fuck gamestop
>>
>>329669125
Got my LE yesterday everything is fine.
>>
>>329669125

Got the LE today.

I noticed that the box isn't sealed, but the soundtrack CD and the amiibo is. Is there anything stopping me from, if the price of the LE goes up ie Project Zero of course, just buying a vanilla copy of the game, putting it in the box, and selling it on for a profit?
>>
Is it true that the soundtrack has teaser music from Zelda U included or is my friend bullshitting me?
>>
File: 1415405678522.jpg (168 KB, 400x675) Image search: [Google]
1415405678522.jpg
168 KB, 400x675
>No remastered music
>Mirrored Wii version
>Horrible input lag
>Eyes and other fine details look like shit
JUST
>>
>>329675584
>>Horrible input lag
WHat
>>
>>329675584
>wii version
Stop spreading memes
>>
>>329677364
>Link holds his sword in his right hand
>The world is mirrored to the original GameCube version
I don't know what you were trying to accomplish with that post.
>>
>>329677573
Are you playing on hero mode?
>>
>>329677573
I thought that was only in hero mode
>>
File: takingthebait.png (790 KB, 1289x921) Image search: [Google]
takingthebait.png
790 KB, 1289x921
>>329677573
Dumb meme poster
>>
>>329669125
>pre-order a game
>price goes up a week before release because your country politicians have no qualification to make any economic decisions
The only reason i preorder games nowadays, because the price can just go up 2-3 times
>>
Preordered a few games before. Never really for the bonuses. I don't know how it is in other places, but over here in the UK, whatever game I buy on launch day, I usually get given the preorder incentives anyway.

Preordering though; I usually do it on Amazon if I'm not going to a shop, since it could turn up a couple days before release, or just be there already when I get home from work on release, which is nice.
>>
>arrived in Nashville 11:40pm
>9:32 am still in Nashville

Send that shit out.
>>
Nope. Either I got burned like Ham Knight or literally nothing happened. I guess I got Bayonetta 2 before it became harder to find.
>>
>>329677609
>>329677725
That's fucking stupid.
>>
>>329680254
Yes
>>
I just preorder from FUCKING GAMESTOP and pick the game up on my way home from work considering I pass a GameStop on my way home
>>
i think when i preordered fallout 3 i got a soundtrack cd with like 5 songs from the radio stations in a case that looks almost exactly like the game case

i think thats the only time i got something for preordering that wasnt a shitty poster or a metal case though
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.