[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have heaps of respect for Boyega who just challenged EA on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: olveqx7nqatdrzpyh56h.jpg (62 KB, 800x459) Image search: [Google]
olveqx7nqatdrzpyh56h.jpg
62 KB, 800x459
I have heaps of respect for Boyega who just challenged EA on twitter to release a campaign for Battlefront.

This probably means that he will now be banned from voice acting. Kek
>>
Good thing he isn't primarily a voice actor then.
>>
Fuck EA go Boyega.
>>
why is he so casual
>>
>>329631190
>>329631119
>lol he's banned
>they literally invited him to heir headquarters in a tweet immediately following this one to hang out
>>
>>329631423
At least there is a force awakens lego storymode. But still Battlefront should have had some levels from the movies! That you could play offline l.
>>
>>329631119
>challenged
Requesting a feature and explaining why it would be a good addition to a game isn't fucking challenging you autist.
>>
>>329631119
I wish he didn't include the last part, it makes it sound like it's for a stupid reason rather than purely a content angle.

Also specifying offline is a little questionable, because most people would be totally fine with a co-op full-blown campaign.
>>
>>329631653
He's in a good position in his career.
He might just be wording things carefully, because "this game doesn't have enough content, fix your shit" wouldn't go over well.
>>
>>329632298
this

paparazi are wolves
>>
>>329631119

Disney could easily force EA's hand if they really wanted to.

>Hey EA
>Disney here
>If you ever want to do anything new with Star Wars ever again, make a single player for Battlefront
>>
>>329631119
>boyega thread
>no racism

When the fuck did sjw's arrive?
>>
>>329631519
>i dont like the thing
>im sorry you dont like the thing, have you tried the mode?
>the mode sucks, can I come tell you that to your face?
>sure

God being famous is fucking rad. You can shitpost devs and have them invite you over to shitpost them in person.
>>
anyone got battlefield 4? i got a 10 dollar best buy gift card
>>
>>329631119
what is to learn though?
jump, shoot and get upgrades. that's it
>>
>>329632848
>anyone who's not a raging stormfag that gets triggered by anyone with skin darker than their own is an sjw
>>
File: 1413684185493.jpg (77 KB, 663x603) Image search: [Google]
1413684185493.jpg
77 KB, 663x603
>the most dumbed down brainless piece of shovelware EA has ever released
>needing an offline mode to learn controls
>>
>>329632916
This, his following twits are all careful worded so you can get the true meaning but he still can get away with basically calling EA on their bullshit
>>
>challenged EA

you call that "challenged"?

lol
>>
>>329632848
Boyega's an ass skin color aside, but when someone does something good you should pat them on the back not shoot them for it.
>>
I liked booga in the force awakens a lot desu, him and poe (?) were great, so naturally disney focused on the incredibly uninteresting, irritating chick
>>
>>329633304
>this person is an ass because I didn't like their acting in this thing I didn't like but I have never met him personally or engaged with him personally on any level but I am someone with the experience to judge him properly
>>
>>329633168
well anon...
he's black
>>
>>329633284
I'd call you challenged
>>
File: 64864464163.jpg (2 MB, 1920x879) Image search: [Google]
64864464163.jpg
2 MB, 1920x879
>>329632848
>When the fuck did sjw's arrive?

When you got here.
>>
>>329632848
Hitler was a SJW
>>
>>329633242
The second part is just him covering for his ass, so it doesn't piss off Disney. He dissed EA for not having a campaign mode in Battlefront
>>
>>329633381
He's an ass because he's the average dindu that blames everything on whitey.
Maybe you should stop sucking his cock.
Regardless, that has nothing to do with my point to that other anon.
>>
>There will never be another BattleFront with content from the Clone Wars
>You'll never fight on Geonosis in those weird ass CIS ships that look like 2 giant donuts attached by a stick
>>
>>329633656
10 more years anon
10 more years
>>
>>329633630
>I'm sucking his cock because I said you shouldn't judge a person based on assumptions and delusions

Thanks for literally proving my point in the most perfect way imaginable.
>>
>>329633734
I was judging him based on his own words, and you're flipping your shit over it and getting defensive for him.
Yes, you're sucking his cock.
>>
>>329633656

>tfw prequels were shit movies but goldmines for vidya content
>tfw there will never be more Star Wars vidya based on the prequels
>>
>>329633842
>I'm sucking his cock because I said you shouldn't judge a person based on assumptions and delusions

Thanks for literally proving my point in the most perfect way imaginable. Not seeing where I "flipped my shit" either, only see where I told you it's stupid to call someone an ass when you have literally 0, absolute NO, personal experience with them on any level. Basically I said to be a mildly mature manchild instead of a total idiot, I'm sorry that was asking too much.
>>
>>329633862

SCORE ONE FOR THE REPUBLIC
>>
>>329632848
>getting triggered over there being no racism
When did stormfags arrive?
>>
>>329633079
bf4 for what?
>>
>>329633862
fucking this

the prequels sucked because lucas focused too much on establishing the universe other than making a good movie. he crammed too much shit for each movie to handle and at episode 3 was like "shit i have one movie to turn this guy into darth vader"

however the games that followed based on that universe were great
>>
>>329632848
They never arrived. We just grew up.
>>
>>329631519
They invited him in order to stop him from tweeting damaging stuff towards EA. Think of it as a lesson they are giving him
>>
>>329633242
He was wording it carefully if u read another anon.

If he just said "release an offline mode!" Then that would be considered forcing something for EA to do WHICH everyone has every right to say that BUT a guy who just starred in a hollywood film cannot fully challenge a company! They can easily destroy his career and repution as it has happened when times in past.

Hence he puts "be better to learn controls" so it sounds less forced and more friendlier. Even tho we all know there is no controls to learn and that he (as a gamer like all of us) is deep down pissed with EA's decision.
>>
File: lebron-james-black-mask-2.jpg (155 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
lebron-james-black-mask-2.jpg
155 KB, 600x400
Tell me about EA
Why does he ruin the games?
>>
>>329633273
Hence why they "invited" him to their HQ. To give him either a warning to stop or something so he doesnt tweet a "cant believe EA makes games like this" tweet WHICH will burry his career.

Think what happened to Mel Gibson.

People like AngryJoe can critisize companys cos he isnt working in any of them but it is strictly illegal to talk negative when you are in the business.

Same way Boyega cannot call JJ's script bullshit. He has to act how he is told to or he is out of the job.
>>
>>329633367
>booga
Lmao
>>
>>329635659
>as a gamer like all of us
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1456893408896.jpg (33 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
1456893408896.jpg
33 KB, 396x400
>>329633656
You do realize that all of you are to blame for EA's Battlefront not having any content right?

Who was it that declared they hated the prequels and wished they never existed?

The whole internet screamed this nonstop!

You may say "ohh no we liked some bits of it like the clone wars."

WRONG!! Screen Junkies told people to never watch the prequels and skip them like they never existed!

Half of the internet reposted the same prewuel bashing comments on how shit the stories were and how they are not star wars movies at all.

So what does EA do? Do they listen to the fans of star wars? Surprisingly yes!!

If you have someone to blame for not including any prequel content into Battlefront. You do not have EA to blamr at all but only yourselves due to your fucking nonsense prequel hatred! This is why the new star wars trilogy will have no prequel content or planets (Coroscant didnt exist in FTA).

Thanks alot all of you hating faggots.
>>
>>329636493
Except literally ~95 percent of Battlefront fans fucking loved the prequel content in the games desptie them being terrible movies.
>>
>>329636767
Where are the internet threads of "we love Lucas' prequel clone wars vision"?

They dont exist. The only thing which people talk about when it comes to the prequels is hatred upon hatred!

Battlefront 2 is an old game. No one had communicated online for their love of the prequels content. Like I said: screen junkies, hellogreedo - these youtubers all panned these movies and wished they didnt exist.

So did everyone in the comments on any youtube video involving these movies.

The last thing EA wanted to do was have a realistic gameplay portration of Hayden as Anakin again due to all the fans hating him to shreds.

Hence why they kept all prequel stuff out of it.

Again its all you fucking tards to blame for no prequel content!
>>
>>329636767
>battlefront fans
Out of all the millions of star wars fans who hate ANYTHING to do with the prequels (almost everyone who loves the original trilogy vomits at the site of the prequels. I dont agree with this but millions do) the BF fans are outnumbered severily.
>>
>>329637446

The majority of OT-loving Prequel-hating fans don't even play vidya.

Pandering to them would be like making a new Star Trek game about Riker.
>>
>>329637194
Stop. A competent developer knows what is good and what isn't, and doesn't mindlessly obey fans. Anyone making a new BF game should know that everyone loved playing CIS and Clones, I hate the prequels and I loved it more than playing original trilogy because both sides were cool and not lame-ass rebels.

If they had done something so simple as conducting an online poll on whether or not people want clones+CIS in battlEAfront, I can guarantee the vast majority would say yes.
>>
>>329637704
Good point they shud have made a poll or directly asked the fans who wanna play the game.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.