[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the visuals redeem the entire game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1405763670472.jpg (69 KB, 516x200) Image search: [Google]
1405763670472.jpg
69 KB, 516x200
Will the visuals redeem the entire game?
>>
Fuck no, this and FF are a prime example of not listening to a single thing your fans are saying.
Fucking hell man they had to try and explain why people shouldn't hate the game and when that failed they sent IGN out to do it.
>>
not if every level is just a typical super mario "fire world, water world, normal world" thing with a bunch of toads and shy guys in them, no.
>>
>>329629538
What do nips think?
>>
If there isn't a single Splatoon reference, easter egg, or cameo, it will be an utter fucking failure.
>>
>>329629698
Well the jap videos got a shit ton of dislikes and I know FF was hated when revealed in japan too.
>>
>>329629538
Nintendo knows whats better for you than you and the fans do. If Nintendo gave you faggots everything you scream about it'd be a fucking disaster.
>>
>>329629791
>The fans obviously want a sequel to the most hated game in the paper mario series
>Lets also tell them that they should buy that game that single handedly destroyed our E3
>>
>>329629538
Except SE are doing nothing but listen to fans for FF, they done a shit ton of community efforts listening to fan feedback and actually responding to it for the benefit of the game for FFXV and FF14
>>
>>329630096
FF is Federation Force
Square fucked up by letting that quack that admits he hates gameplay take over FFXV though.
>>
>>329629791
There's a difference between not pandering to your fanbase and being tone deaf.
>>
>>329629379
The visuals look like shit, though. The disgusting bloom and the ironically weak and lifeless colour palette make the game look like an early 7th gen game.

At least Sticker Star had solid visuals. This shitty piece of garbage has nothing.
>>
>>329630209
Except he never said that at all
>>
>>329629379
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>329629538
Why listen to fans when you can listen to the sales of the past game?
>>
Why does Nintendo make it SO HARD to like them? This is so fucking frustrating.
>>
>>329629379
>hammer is 3D
>everything still looks like it's taking the EVERYTHING IS PAPER LOL meta way too seriously

why can't they just make another TTYD
>>
>>329629379
>white outlines around characters
>everything looks even more like it's made of actual paper
for fuck sakes they're pushing it too far
it's called paper mario but it was far, far better when the fact that everything was paper thin WASN'T REFERENCED EVERY GODDAMN MINUTE
>>
>>329629781
so was every other metroid prime game, they liked other m.
>>
>>329630096
Ffxiv is a fucking disaster. They pretend to listen to the players but they actually fucking don't and anything they do is a fucking visual swap or a bug fix
>>
>>329631992
Paper Mario was better when it was Mario Story.
>a simple rpg with a story book aesthetic (because RPGs are heavy on story, especially compared to Mario regularly)
Presentation was part of the appeal of the series, not the whole appeal.
>>
>>329631925
>>329631992
papermind
>>
no it's a paper game the graphics aren't going to matter
>>
>>329629379
Who wants to bet this game will have more amiibo bullshit?
>>
>>329632552
I'd expect a shit-tier amiibo along the lines of that stupid Game and Watch shit they made for Baby's First Fighting Game last year.
>>
>>329630096
>FF14
Early 2.X you're right, and it was fantastic

Now they're back to doing what they feel like they're doing and subs decreasing at a steady rate
>>
File: 185462654.jpg (38 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
185462654.jpg
38 KB, 400x366
>>329633351
what color is your fedora?
>>
File: Nigger.jpg (39 KB, 304x346) Image search: [Google]
Nigger.jpg
39 KB, 304x346
Not with those shitty white borders on every character they won't
I don't want to play the game because they look that fucking hideous
>>
Nothing can redeem Sticker Star's shit gameplay.

Who's behind these decisions, anyways? Shiggy? Because he and whoever decided to go with this system again clearly have no idea what makes an RPG fun.
>>
I would like to see my amiibo as partners I can run around with.
>>
>>329635120
Black, but why does that matter?
>>
>>329632552
All their games have amiibo support now. It's a company-wide initiative, so that's all but guaranteed
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.