[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just wondering something. Vote or dont. http://strawpoll.me/6987507
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Genei_Ibunroku_FE_Logo.png (13 KB, 296x225) Image search: [Google]
Genei_Ibunroku_FE_Logo.png
13 KB, 296x225
Just wondering something. Vote or dont.

http://strawpoll.me/6987507
>>
Nah. I'm a huge Fire Emblem nerd, so I can't.
>>
I'll more than likely be buying the western release of this, but the latest changes have finally led me to start learning Japanese. Can anyone who knows moon suggest a good place to start or share some learning guides?
>>
>>329629635
>>>/a/138183566
>>
>>329629142
>Gonna buy #fe?
Without doubt.
>>
>>329629142
Fuck no. I have more self respect than that.

And I've had multiple hands shoved up my ass before.
>>
>>329631385
I hope you washed your hands afterward
>>
Fuggin capcha
>>
>>329629142
Don't you want to prove to NoA that Japanese audio and uncensored games are worth it?
If #FE doesn't sell well then it will all look like empty talk.
>>
>>329633058
In this case, not sure it really matters. It sold terribly in Japan and it doesn't seem to have a huge fanbase over here either, so buying it likely won't have any sort of impact.
>>
>>329631536

> he didn't buy a 4 chan pass
> lol
>>
>>329634160
That's the capcha from the poll.
Muh scripts embed strawpoll links, and I use the old capcha for shitposting
>>
>>329633058
its already confirmed censored though.

Like okay if you want it go for it but japanese audio is only being done because its probably cheaper to re-license the japanese actors than it is hire actual singing English actors. It's also already confirmed censored, at least clothes for sure. What's her face's cleavage.
>>
Even if I had a Wii U, I wouldn't stoop so low.
And this is coming from someone that genuinely enjoys Neptunia.
>>
>>329629142
I'm buying it because it looks fun.
>>
>>329629142
>censored

Nope. Confirmed pirate.
>>
>>329634584
>its already confirmed censored though.
If you're talking about Kiria's outfit that was changed mid-production. Is in the Japanese release. And later promotional material featured the finalized outfit. So no.
>>
>>329634924
Nah mate nah, it got changed again.

http://personacentral.com/potential-tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-localization-content-changes/
>>
>92 votes
>11 IPs in the thread
Why are polls always so overwhelmed by proxies?
>>
>>329635051
People can see and enter the poll without actually clicking into the thread
>>
>>329635468
Yes. But I have a hard time imagining 10 times the poster count doing that without also posting. Or even at all. It's #FE after all.
>>
>>329629142

>54% yes

Eh? Wow with all the shit being flung around about the game after E3 last year I was kinda expecting that to be way lower. I guess the shitposters are really just a vocal minority.
>>
>>329635921
More like the people who won't touch it with a thousand yard dong aren't bothering to vote.

Which is typical American mentality. Just ask Trump.
>>
File: Nintendo shit.jpg (124 KB, 1279x1044) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo shit.jpg
124 KB, 1279x1044
>buying weaboo pandering shit
>>
>More Yes than No
I don't see the appeal.
I don't understand.
>>
>game confirmed embarrassing, cringeworthy waifushit
>54% buying it
You know, I don't know why I am surprised /v/ decides to piss on FE again.
>>
>>329635921
People who don't care about the game generally won't bother checking the thread or voting
>>
>>329636267
speaking strictly from gameplay, Persona 4 lite

speaking strictly from story, logical conclusion of Persona 4 pandering

Also fuck all to play on the Wii U that's new
>>
>>329633058
>buy this shit game to fight censorship!!!!!!!!

no thanks
>>
>>329636634
But you can't date the girls like in Persona, so what's the fucking point.
>>
>>329636206
It's not even pandering to weebs, since they censor everything.
>>
>>329636756
you can watch them socialize and do cute things, and work together to save the world

Also sing music and dance
>>
It and Pokken are the only upcoming Wii U games I'm looking forward to.

>>329636267
It sounds so dumb it's good. Singers and models wear heroic spirits from another world as magical armor and fight evil spirits in people's delusions through the power of Japanese pop. The actual gameplay seems solid too.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.