[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite part of the direct? And no meme responses like "when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1402368005113.jpg (87 KB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
1402368005113.jpg
87 KB, 390x293
Favorite part of the direct?

And no meme responses like "when it was over", let's try to have a positive thread?

Personally I thought Star Fox looked pretty good.
>>
>>329618819
Monster Hunter is all I ever wanted, so I'm good. I didn't really care about the rest. Paper Mario is dead
>>
I didn't watch the direct, but what I've read about it that I liked:

>SMTxFE finally has an English name
>Hyrule Warriors WiiU is getting the 3ds characters, so I might get back into it
>>
>>329619202
Nintendo is dead.

Capcom needs to move mh to all other consoles and PC
>>
Monster Hunter, Rhythm Heaven, and maybe Kirby look alright. The rest look like they'll be mediocre to bad.
>>
>>329618819
/m/ kirby, monster hunter X, star fox and pokken all look amazing
>>
K I R B Y
>>
>>329618819
Rhythm Heaven, no doubt
was about to buy the DS one, but now I'll wait for this unless someone gives me a reason to buy the DS one as well

Star Fox looks cool, but I don't have a WiiU so whatever
same for Lost Reavers

Federation Force looks fun, but I don't have friends to play with so I don't realy care for it
>>
>>329618819

>let's try to have a positive thread?

Fuck off Leddit.

Nintendo fell from grace a long time ago, should be used to the criticism by now.
>>
File: 1456920656965.png (76 KB, 233x208) Image search: [Google]
1456920656965.png
76 KB, 233x208
>>329618819
>let's try to have a positive thread?

Jesus fuck.
>>
>>329618819
So wait a minute... Buy Hyrule Warriors for 3DS on launch day, get code to download characters for Wii U version.....?

Buy 3DS game, get code, return 3DS game?
>>
When it was over.
>>
Star Fox looks way better now than e3 so that was definitely the biggest relief for me

Azure striker gunvolt 2 looks awesome and rhythm heaven localization is a great surprise
>>
>>329618819
The favorite part is the nintendo gonna die in my lifetime.
>>
When I took a shit break
>>
honestly?

mario maker DLC. Everything else was okay at best (namely info about splatoon updates and rhythm heaven getting a localization), utterly forgettable (everything else) or utter shit (federation force, #FE, sticker star 2)
>>
NEW KIRBY GAME FATHERMOCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
>>
>>329618819
Absolutely nothing looked even remotely interesting. Maybe next time, nintendrones.
>>
Star fox and rhythm heaven were the only two Wii u titles I remembered from the direct.

>there are people on this board who actually bought a Wii U

Yikes
>>
>>329620660
You almost got me until
>Lost Reavers looks cool
Try to be more subtle next time
>>
>>329621750

new Rhythm Heaven is a 3DS title
>>
>>329618819
Nothing.
Nintendo is just giving more and more reason for people to confirm the fact that they are becoming anti-consumer.
>>
>>329621568
you don't play games, don't lie to your daughter
>>
I'm disappointed that #FE still exists.
>>
>>329618819

MH is the only thing I thought was a positive

I can't defend Sticker Star 2, fuck you Nintendo, I used to like your games.
>>
>>329618819
When it ended, the damage control was spiraling fast

But Kirby looked good
>>
File: 1454470486342.gif (452 KB, 478x482) Image search: [Google]
1454470486342.gif
452 KB, 478x482
>a new Kirby game
again, who the fuc-
>You can level up your abilities in mech suit

not quite as good as mixing power ups together like in Kirby 64 but I'll bite that, I am sucker for power up experimenting
>>
>>329618819
when it was over
>>
Monster Hunter X Generations for CUH(Frontier)RAZY Lance
Mario Maker DLC because of mandatory bosses option
Gundam Kirby
Rhythm Heaven
Still on the fence about Bravely Second with that pointless costune removal/changes

Nice Direct, but I was hoping for EOV information of some kind. Pretty desperate on my part, but I can't handle the wait.
>>
>>329618819
>>329621439
This. I'm really happy with this SMM update. I will play this game more for sure when it comes out.
>>
>>329621506
I'm really happy that the smash ability is back.
>>
>>329618819
Swapping back and forth between the walker and ship in starfox looked good.

Hyped for Kirby

Federation force doesn't look awful, I wish they had just made it its own IP.

I'm glad they're still rolling out super Mario maker updates.
>>
File: 1437933869888.jpg (162 KB, 418x651) Image search: [Google]
1437933869888.jpg
162 KB, 418x651
It was a good direct marred by some very glaring flaws

The good:
>SMTxFE looks alright, the sub over dub decision was good
>Kirby literally has never had a bad game, so no doubt this one will be good as well
>Star Fox Zero looks way better now than it did at E3, the game looks downright amazing, to the point where I'd go as far to say that it's going to be in the top 3 of Star Fox games
>Pokken looks as good as ever
>MonHun looks fucking amazing
>Mario Maker update looks fantastic, adds a lot of variety with only a little extra tools
>Rhythm Heaven sounds good, especially with how many games there are

The bad
>FEDURRRATION FORCE
>New Paper Mario game is shitting on the corpse of some of the best Nintendo games ever made
>More Fates jewry after the censorship of the games made them literally worth less than the cartridge they're printed on
>More Sonic and Mario Olympics horseshit

The good news was really good, but oh my fuck the bad news stuck out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>329618819
That star wars knock off for wii? Looked gay as shit
>>
>>329618819
Just got a wiiu and now it seems I need to get a 3ds.
>>
>rehashes
>no GOOD Amiibo reveals
>Disney shit
>FEDERATION FORCE PLZ BUY
>Jew Emblem
>Lucario whoring in Pokken
>still no slopes in Mario Maker
>Splatoon shit
>stripped down MH game
>a shitty PM gimmick
>KEK NEW CLUB NINTENDO
>the absence of Iwata still hurts

3/10
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.