[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone ask for this remaster?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: dead_island_.jpg (123 KB, 428x534) Image search: [Google]
dead_island_.jpg
123 KB, 428x534
>>
>>329583019
>meanwhile no age of empires 1 remaster
>>
>all these remasters

Holy fuck, I'm glad I didn't get an Xbone or PS4.
>>
>>329583492
Greatness awaits bro
>>
>GOTY edition for an award nobody gave to them
>Sequel nobody asked for
>Remaster nobody asked for
>Now another sequel nobody asked for
>>
>>329583913
>the franchise nobody asked for
seriously who gives half a fuck for dead island
>>
>>329584025
Fucking nobody. The original game that was announced before the 360 even came out looked like it was going to be great. Thank fuck they scrapped that to make this shit
>>
>>329583019
Just get dying light. It has far more fun gameplay with a similar idea
>>
Bought DI and Riptide two years ago. Put at least 50 hours into both.

That said, why the hell would anyone buy this?
>>
>>329583019
No the game was shit
>>
>>329583304
Damn shame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7xjuyiXTi0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8RfWTvjoBs
>>
>>329584163
For a bullshit drunk-on-my-couch ps4game how is it?
>>
>>329583019
Nope.

That doesn't mean retards won't go out to buy it.
>>
>>329583492
>If you have a console you have to buy all the remasters
You retarded or something?
>>
>>329584025
Idiots who keep falling for the trailers.
>>
>>329584442
A magnificent game to play drunk because of the first person parkour
>>
>>329584498
The point is that it's getting more remasters than actual games.
>>
>>329584647
Cool. Does the game have any fun loot and RPG elements? Im a sucker for that type of shit
>>
>>329584498
The only retard I see here is you with that logic. There's literally more remasters of old ass games than actual new shit. You're either in denial or just a faggot if you really think this gen is better than last.

I still prefer my ps3 over this gay ass shit.
>>
>>329584792
Yeah, weapons hidden in containers and tool boxes on roof, rare weapons scattered throughout the map, crafting weapons, upgrading weapons, and also perks for your character
>>
>>329585054
Fucking ordered. Thanks dude
>>
Deep Silver is trying to ride Dead Island as long as they can, since they aren't too good publishing anything else really. They have a few decently published titles, but DI is an IP they made themselves with Techland I believe. Once Techland left to make Dying Light (because DS wanted a different kind of Dead Island), Dead Island in general died. Once Techland finished Riptide, the games made after were shitty in comparison. Dead Island epidemic, Escape Dead Island, and Dead Island 2. Techland then became successful with Dying Light.

CLEARLY Deep Silver doesn't know what the fuck they're doing with the IP, and Techland does. I wish people could see this more with other Developer/Publishers.
>>
>>329585097
Yeah man I hope you get as much fun out of it as I did.
>>
>>329584684
>>329584821

And you'd be wrong and retarded if you thought that
>>
incoming "multiplatform games aren't games" memes
>>
>>329584792
It has loot and weapon mod rarities, leveling up separate skill trees for agility, fighting and general survival skills. Weapon power also scales with level, but the zombies don't (usually).
>>
DEAD ISLAND WAS FUN WITH FRIENDS.

fight me
>>
File: we'll miss you, yager.jpg (788 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
we'll miss you, yager.jpg
788 KB, 2000x2000
>>329583019
No, pic related is what I wanted.

As for why we're getting this remastered, that's easy. It's much simpler to get a last-gen game running at 1080p 60fps than it is to get a PS2 era game HD ready.
>>
I can understand the 1st game but who gives a fuck about Riptide?
>>
the people behind the third person player animations should be hanged and choked with their own fingers
>>
>>329584821

>I prefer my PS3 over this gay ass shit
>PS3 has been out for 10 years
>PS4 has been out for barely 3

Yeah, tends to happen. The PS3 had fucking NOTHING for the first few years.
>>
I GOT A ZOMBIE ARMY
>>
>>329583019
I thought those games were fucking fun and the gameplay was pure joy

the story was shit and yet they still managed to make the combat enjoyable
>>
>>329585304
multiplats only count for the platform that plays them the best, duh
>>
So who exactly is making Dead Island 2 now? Is it still Yager or did they get kicked out for someone else?

I know there's another Dead Island game being made that's unrelated to it, but who is doing that?

What is deep silver even doing at this point?
>>
>>329585097
i envy you, wish i could platinum that shit for the first time again. One of the most fun gaming experiences i've had in a long time.
>>
>>329583019

>my crowbar broke after smashing some skulls
probably it was half baked or blood accelerated rust process

>my firefighter axe broken verily soon too
ok wood can't handle zombie skulls

>you gained one level!
it's fucking nothing,really all I had to do was to follow that damn train and watch my equipment break

>your pipe just broken anon try harder
Yeah true let me try this trainer and show you how my lead pipe can melt zombie'skulls
>>
File: didlc2.jpg (29 KB, 574x664) Image search: [Google]
didlc2.jpg
29 KB, 574x664
Every shit part of Dead Island turned into a linear campaign.
>>
I already have dead island on pc and can remaster it with mods.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.