[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A legit business.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
I LOVE ZOMBIES!
>>
Kik me if you feel the same way! At:
Not_Beuferd.
>>
Origins>Der Eisendrach> Mob of the Dead> Call of the Dead> Kino > Shadows of Evil > The Giant/Der Riese> Moon> Ascension = Buried> Natch> Verruckt> Shangri-la> Five> Dead Ops > Shi No Numa>Nuketown = Die Rise>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Transhit
>>
>>329490576
Have you even played Moon? Its literally the biggest piece of shit in all of zombies. They were so out of touch with how their game works and who plays it when they made it. At least Transit actually works
Your shit
Your opinion is shit
Your shit is shit
>>
>>329490576
ascension is best
>>
>>329490576
>Five lower than MOON or Ascension

Confirmed for worst taste imaginable
>>
>>329490576
Nuke town Zombies was pretty good, I hope they bring a bunch of maps back like they did in BLOPS1
>>
>>329490576
kino, verrukt and shi no numa are the best maps though
>>
File: BFgaOv5CUAApOy-.jpg (19 KB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
BFgaOv5CUAApOy-.jpg
19 KB, 500x298
>tfw we will never get a standalone Nazi zombies game
>>
>>329492629
I'd buy it for $20
>>
>>329489523
>Can now buy Blops 3 multiplayer as standalone
>Doesn't include Zombies

Fucking why? All I want is that sweet noir campaign with Jeff Goldblum fighting zombies.
>>
>>329492356
>Likes Moon
I care to disagree. Thats all you, bub
>>
>>329493218
You mean DISLIKES Moon.

All of the Black Ops 1 map DLC were garbage. GARBAGE

Five is fucking amazing and the only bad thing about it is the eminem easter egg
>>
My highest round is 36. Whats yours Anon?
>>
>tfw we will never get s true cowadody zombies mod like the ones in CoD 1 & CoD 2

Those games man, 50 people in on small room defending 1 door from zombiefags.
>>
>>329493472
On what map? Context is important
>>
>>329493472
41 or 42 solo on ascension
>>
>>329493472
>>329493527
i got 41 solo in kino and killed myself because i realized how much of a waste of time it gets. i mean it never stops and it never gets any harder once you get hk and thundercannon
>>
>>329493527
Out of all the maps. Ive gotten to 36 on The Giant and Der Eisndrache and Origins
>>
>>329493437
My bad. I literally can not agree more. Too bad Five had the fucking scientist or else it would be the best damn map. Maybe even weakening him some would have gotten it #1
>>
hey so is there just survival maps like the town in blops 2?
>>
Also, what do you all consider to be best Wunder Weapon? What do you consider to be the worst? Worst for me is the buildable gun from tranzit.
>>
>>329493437
And then there's this faggot
Ascension>Nacht> Moon >Shangri La = Der Riese> Call of The Dead > Shi No Numa > Verruct
>>
>>329493472
38 on the Giant. Though they JUST updated the game and the grab mechanic is out so i'm planning to go higher sometime soon
>>
>>329494380
>Grab mechanic
Huh what is this?
Is this why a solo zombies could killed you in less than a second even with Jug?
Did they ever fix the audio bug where sounds coming behind were lower than in front of you?
>>
>>329494134
And then theres people like you who likes to play shit and never learned what a good game is
I bet you like Skyrim too faggot
Plus, I bet you dislike Verruct because "Its too hard."
Get good, joker
>>
>>329494604
yeah the grab mechanic made it so that when they hurt you it would stop you in your tracks and you would get quadruple swiped. Very VERY annoying. and no they never fixed that bug though i don't care since I rarely listen to the game audio
>>
File: Capture.png (13 KB, 719x64) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
13 KB, 719x64
>>329495032
>Verruct is too hard
No the map is just shitty with nothing interesting on it. You probably haven't even played half the maps you dislike, it's ok to lie though we're on /v/ after all.
>>
>>329495794
Assuming I dont play zombies but post in a rare zombies thread
You really are an ignoramus arent you, faggot?
Your autistic just mind needs flashing colors in order for it to be interesting to you
>>
>>329496098
I didn't say you don't play zombies I said you haven't even played half the maps you dislike. You're a contrarian fag who likes Five, the worst map in existence so I won't go hard on you
>>
>>329496421
And you expect your opinion to matter when you like Moon? Five was alright, not the worst and not the best but far better that Moon. Five had a lot of problems but at least it was playable. All of the mechanics in Moon are shit. There was not one good thing about Moon. Not a damn one. It was a good idea but a terrible reality
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.